SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Favourite FE archetype?
2. Worst FE gameplay mechanic?
3. If you were a Pokemon Gym Leader, which type would you like to specialize in?
4. What advice would you give to some who's about to play FE: Gaiden for the first time?
5. Opinions on Broccoli?

Sorry, was a hectic day.

Oh my god, this so much.

The power creep that has been going on in the TCG is ridiculous (which explains why Raigeki got unbanned, and even so, it's not enough).

I've pretty much quit the TCG since last year, and I've been trying to get rid of my stuff for it.

5: Opinion on the Fire Emblem franchise?

my problem isn't even the power creep so much as it is that the secondary market has been getting really absurd with its prices (its actually more expensive NOT to play meta archetypes) and the very abusive banlist format (it went from being twice a year to fix problems to four times a year to fix problems to "whenever the fuck we want" to kill current meta decks and push product) thats the real issue imo.

5) I think its a fun strategy rpg and find it funny how people complain how anime its gotten.

Opinion on slime girls?

uhh are they the ones that are corrosive or is that goo girls?

if they're corrosive, terrifying.

if not, cute enough.

1. Impressions?

2. Favorite Fire Emblem protagonist (and by that I mean main/Lord character)?

3. Favorite FE antagonist?

4. Favorite movie?

5. Favorite food?

1) You seem alright enough.

2) Hmm. prolly Micaiah?

3) Alvis for being a badass and ACTUALLY stealing someone's waifu.

4) hm... i can't really say. I guess Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail?

5) anything with a strong enough flavor that i can actually taste it.

1. Obligatory "What are your first/current impressions of me?" question

2. Opinion of the name Rachel?

3. What is the capital of Assyria?

4. What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

5. Will you be sticking to the 5 question limit?

1) you seem pretty cool too. also Ophilia finally got some clothes.

2) its a pretty enough name. I only ever actually new one Rachel irl though and she was meh though (as in a bit crazy.)

3) i want to make a joke but if that's an actual country I don't want to offend anyone.

4) African or European?

5) prolly not although please keep it to a reasonable amount.

1. Hardest FE you completed (all difficulties included)?

2. Favorite FE4 map theme?

3. Favorite FE spell animation?

4. What discontinued product do you miss the most?

5. Any goal that you want to complete within a certain deadline?

1) Awakening Lunatic.

2) I think the final one.

3) Mjolnir from fe4 for actually making an electric wormhole.

4) The UFS cardgame.

5) nop.

1.Greatest achievement in life thus far?

2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?

3.Do you like the sound of your own voice?

4.Furthest you've ever been from home?

5.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

1) not dying.

2) Last Bible 2.

3) Noooo, no.

4) about a 2 hour drive away to visit family who moved that far for no logical reason.

5) honestly, Mega Wigglytuff.

5. What are you fighting for?

6. A game you like that you think nobody has ever heard?

7. Favorite Pokemon region?

8. Favorite Touhou fangame besides Touhoumon?

5) Zero meme here

6) Last Bible 2.

7) honestly Johto, since as a kid I had a sense of mystery going into it in Gold and Silver, and even as an adult in Touhoumon when I first crossed over into there, I still had a sense of mystery (because its a frlg hack i didnt know how much of it would be in and heck it was still exciting).

8) Honestly Touhou-a-Live.

1. Favourite FE archetype?

2. Worst FE gameplay mechanic?

3. If you were a Pokemon Gym Leader, which type would you like to specialize in?

4. What advice would you give to some who's about to play FE: Gaiden for the first time?

5. Opinions on Broccoli?

1) Jeigan, for being constantly picked at and having characters assigned to it despite being obviously better/different.

2) the gold system in FE4 was honestly really limiting to certain units.

3) Reason type Electric.

4) "don't grind TOO much you'll kill the challenge."

5) I actually like it.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?

7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?

8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?

9.Opinion on polygamy?

10.Please answer the stock questions you ask other users (if you have any). If that includes impressions then give me your honest impresssions of yourself.

So Zak, I do have some more questions for you... starting with of course... the impressions questions!

6) impressions, do you do any, like Kermit the frog voices etc?

7) what is your opinion on the impressionist movement?

8) how important is a good first impression?

9) who should one try to impress in your opinion?

10) ...and oh yeah, first and current impressions of me? ...I guess?

6: Aspirations in life?

7: Opinion on kids and do you plan to have any?

8: A video game, movie, etc you like that everyone else hates?

9: A video game, movie, etc you hate that everyone else likes?

10: Least favorite FE archetype?

1) you seem pretty cool too. also Ophilia finally got some clothes.
2) its a pretty enough name. I only ever actually new one Rachel irl though and she was meh though (as in a bit crazy.)
3) i want to make a joke but if that's an actual country I don't want to offend anyone.
4) African or European?
5) prolly not although please keep it to a reasonable amount.

1: Cool, thanks

2: Well, I'm a little crazy too, so maybe it's inherent with the name.

3: It used to be a country of sorts, but that was before our current understanding of what a country is, rather than an empire or collection of city-states

4: I don't know that... agh

Assyria used to be a country, but then my glorious armies burned it to the ground.

1. Have you played any of the older FE games?

2. Do you speak any other languages than English?

3. Do you bike?

4. Are you interested in history?

5. Are you interested in law?

1. What's the oldest game that you've ever played?

2. Ever played any of the SaGa games?

3. What's your favorite PlayStation game?

4. What's your least favorite game in general?

5. Opinions on me?

1) Pitfall on the Atari 2600? I dunno, I played a lot of those and I don't remember the release dates on those.

2) I played through all tha gameboy ones (named as Final Fantasy Legend). I WANT to play Romancing SaGa2 but there's no functional translations for it, which is funny considering I hear its the best RPG ever you'd think it'd be long completed by now >.>

3) Uhh Eternal Eyes, a TBS like Final Fantasy Tactics but with Pokemon elements thrown in.

4) I dunno, I kinda hate the ones that get WAAAAY too much fanhype. I know its hypocritical considering i'm into Touhou but think about it, if I can tolerate Touhou but have problems with other fandoms they're REALLY bad. That said FNaF seems more like the kind of series thats more fun to watch someone else play and even then only if they react strongly to it, etc. sorry i'm rambling.

5) you're pretty cool and I think you have a high tolerance because you still yugioh.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?

7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?

8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?

9.Opinion on polygamy?

10.Please answer the stock questions you ask other users (if you have any). If that includes impressions then give me your honest impresssions of yourself.

6) uhhhhhhhhhhhh. Washington, Lincoln, and Roosevelt so I can ask them how to fix Murica.

7) Sety, Marisa Kirisame, and Kain because awesome car trip.

8) Alvis, Julius, and Dark King for awesome eeeeevil (and slightly morally-straight but accepting sacrifices must br made) car trip.

9) a lot of people can't even find that one person who wants to spend the rest of their life with them. If someone can actually manage to find TWO people that love them, for god's sake LET THEM HE TOGETHER.

10) you seem alright, Tinny something, Monster Hunter is fun, etc.

So Zak, I do have some more questions for you... starting with of course... the impressions questions!

6) impressions, do you do any, like Kermit the frog voices etc?

7) what is your opinion on the impressionist movement?

8) how important is a good first impression?

9) who should one try to impress in your opinion?

10) ...and oh yeah, first and current impressions of me? ...I guess?

no stop i'm impressionable

6) I tend to do Mario (both the original and Vinesauce Vinny's gratey-voiced rude one, although I can't maintain the latter too long) and Mickey Mouse.

7) it's nice looking art.

8) Pretty important, although I think that basing someone entirely on a first impression is a stupid idea considering they may be having a bad time at the time etc.

9) Friends, family, and co-workers, buuuut only if their opinions actually matter etc. Like if your friend's opinion doesn't matter to you, then why do you consider them a friend you shouldn't jump through hoops for them.

10) you seem like a pretty cool guy and I like how you strung your questions to a theme. XD

6: Aspirations in life?

7: Opinion on kids and do you plan to have any?

8: A video game, movie, etc you like that everyone else hates?

9: A video game, movie, etc you hate that everyone else likes?

10: Least favorite FE archetype?

6) I'm currently suffering from depression so I don't have any (or maybe i'm suffering from depression BECAUSE I don't have any, heh) but I have a close friend across the country I hope to meet someday.

7) Kids are alright, although sometimes they can be waay too loud etc. Iiiiii legitimately don't feel i'm responsible enough to handle having kids, I barely keep up around the house. XD

8) hmm. I kinda like MMX5 but many consider it to be when the series started to decline. I don't know if its really "hated" so much as "not liked as much" though.

9) I wanna say Twilight.

10) Aron/Samson because it hurts my perfectionism OCD :c

also your responses made me chuckle. xD

Assyria used to be a country, but then my glorious armies burned it to the ground.

1. Have you played any of the older FE games?

2. Do you speak any other languages than English?

3. Do you bike?

4. Are you interested in history?

5. Are you interested in law?

BURN TO THE GROUND!?

1) a little of 1, finished 2, can't play 3, finished 4, some of 5, beat 6 7 and 8, i dont know where the cut off for older is but i'm assuming I passed it already.

2) A liiiittle bit of spanish.

3) used to but i don't have one anymore.

4) Not especially.

5) Kinda, mostly to comprehend how someone can break into a store and then SUCCESSFULLY sue said store for injuries (cutting themselves on the glass from when THEY broke in) and how the judge doesn't immediately slap a prison sentence on the bastard.

6. Do you watch football?

7. Do you play any sports?

8. What's your favorite gaming console?

9. Favorite handheld game?

10. Favorite color?

6) not a big fan of watching sports tbh, i'd rather do something than watch other people do something (which may be part of why I can't stand lets plays much)

7) not recently, i miss playing Kickball in Highschool though. and Dodgeball.

8) psp or 3ds

9) uhh Monster Hunter must be considering ive been playing it a lot. XD

10) green, purple, rainbow, clear, etc.

BURN TO THE GROUND!?

1) a little of 1, finished 2, can't play 3, finished 4, some of 5, beat 6 7 and 8, i dont know where the cut off for older is but i'm assuming I passed it already.

2) A liiiittle bit of spanish.

3) used to but i don't have one anymore.

4) Not especially.

5) Kinda, mostly to comprehend how someone can break into a store and then SUCCESSFULLY sue said store for injuries (cutting themselves on the glass from when THEY broke in) and how the judge doesn't immediately slap a prison sentence on the bastard.

The glory and might of My Sun's armies is impregnable! By the grace of the storm god Teshub, I, the Great King of Hatti etc. etc. etc.

5) Okay, my knowledge of US law is very limited, but to the best of my abilities:

Suing for injuries is private law. One person or party has harmed another person or party, for which said harmed party wants compensation. They can do so by suing the other party. "Harm" in private law has a much broader definition than in criminal law. The outcome is still ridiculous, but a good lawyer could pull that off.

Theft on the other hand falls under criminal law. In criminal law, there are no private parties suing each other; instead, the authorities prosecute people who are suspected of having committed a criminal offense. Whether or not they are found guilty of committing that criminal offense is decided on by a jury. If the suspect is found guilty, the judge then decides on a punishment.

In other words, the case of the theft and the case of the injuries were two separate cases, judged by two different judges.

6. Why can't you play FE3?

7. Why is Gaiden your favorite FE?

8. Opinions on FE1?

9. What is your member title a reference to?

10. What traits do you admire in other people?

11: Opinion on Est and Ests in general?

12: Opinion on the name Est?

13: Opinion on Leo in Fates?

14: Opinion on the name Leo?

15: Opinion on kilts and would you wear one?

6) I'm currently suffering from depression so I don't have any (or maybe i'm suffering from depression BECAUSE I don't have any, heh) but I have a close friend across the country I hope to meet someday.
7) Kids are alright, although sometimes they can be waay too loud etc. Iiiiii legitimately don't feel i'm responsible enough to handle having kids, I barely keep up around the house. XD
8) hmm. I kinda like MMX5 but many consider it to be when the series started to decline. I don't know if its really "hated" so much as "not liked as much" though.
9) I wanna say Twilight.
10) Aron/Samson because it hurts my perfectionism OCD :c
also your responses made me chuckle. xD

6: Sorry to hear that, feel free to send me a message if you ever want to talk.

7: Fair enough

9: I don't like Twilight either. :P

10: Very true

Glad to lighten you day. :D

Hah, glad to see you enjoyed the theme.

I guess we must go deeper. :o *inception theme*

11) Do you remember dreams?

12) Would you consider yourself a dreamer?

13) What would your totem or special memory be?

14) Am I dreaming right now, Boone?

15) How does one make their dream a reality?

Edited by ErrantBlackSheep

What would you say has been the one thing that keeps you coming back to this site?

Something you do to ease the nerves?

A particular hobby you greatly enjoy?

what got you into YGO and what helps you stay in touch with it?

Impressions, if any

Too many questions...

Favourite TV or whatever series, if any?

Why Electric types? (They are also my favourite)

Why Layla?

Why are you not around more often? >=(

What has occupied most of your time recently?

When are you likely to change your avi?

whenever i get tired of my current one or find something i find funnier. I'm considering changing it to the first panel of

LqVKXKc.jpg

5) Okay, my knowledge of US law is very limited, but to the best of my abilities:

Suing for injuries is private law. One person or party has harmed another person or party, for which said harmed party wants compensation. They can do so by suing the other party. "Harm" in private law has a much broader definition than in criminal law. The outcome is still ridiculous, but a good lawyer could pull that off.

Theft on the other hand falls under criminal law. In criminal law, there are no private parties suing each other; instead, the authorities prosecute people who are suspected of having committed a criminal offense. Whether or not they are found guilty of committing that criminal offense is decided on by a jury. If the suspect is found guilty, the judge then decides on a punishment.

In other words, the case of the theft and the case of the injuries were two separate cases, judged by two different judges.

6. Why can't you play FE3?

7. Why is Gaiden your favorite FE?

8. Opinions on FE1?

9. What is your member title a reference to?

10. What traits do you admire in other people?

hmm that makes sense.

6) the only emulator I have access to is a snes9x port on the psp and for some reason the translation patch causes the RAM of the emulator itself. like during battles the screen will randomly garble and though the hud still functions normally, even switching to other games cause THOSE to not work unless I quit out. It's a poorly-optimized port though.

7) I'm a dirty smelly hipster i like the concept of actually being able to move around like an rpg.

8) It's fun but a little slow.

9) Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal, Professor Oak introduces himself with that (it's a bad translation of the phrase "everyone calls me the Pokemon Professor")

10) I wouldn't really call it admiration but i'm more astounded by how a lot of people seem to vehemently vilify certain actions or people while being entirely oblivious that they essentially do the same things they harass others for. its not even them knowing they're wrong or being in denial, they LITERALLY don't seem to recognize or believe that what they do is the same. and I just wonder "dude how the heck do you not see it." Sorry for the rant, it's gotten to be a bit of a sore spot for me.

Sorry to hear that, feel free to send me a message if you ever want to talk.

11: Opinion on Est and Ests in general?

12: Opinion on the name Est?

13: Opinion on Leo in Fates?

14: Opinion on the name Leo?

15: Opinion on kilts and would you wear one?

thanks for the offer. I might take you up on it when I get some time.

11) I think they're an okay archetype although depending on how they join you can end up with characters like Nino (who you have to literally babysit to get her to promote) or Sophia (who is borderline impossible to train since dark magic weighs her down too much).

12) Its a nice enough name imo.

13) He seems pretty cool and Dark Knight is cool and he's actually pretty believable as a character imo.

14) Lion.

15) Skirt jokes aside they're alright. I probably wouldn't wear one because I need a lot of pocket space though (I usually wear cargo shorts).

6: What was your favorite era in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG?

7: What made you join Serenes Forest?

6) Probably late Zexal, before Duelest Alliance came in to ruin everything, since you could build almost any deck and have at least moderate success with it if you built it right, as opposed to having "5 decks and then everything else that can't compete" and the banlist was used to address actual problems as opposed to "leaving the current top decks alone to sell product and then killing them when something else comes out".

7) Honestly to arrange a rematch with someone I battled on FE11's multiplayer. I still lost

Hah, glad to see you enjoyed the theme.

I guess we must go deeper. :o *inception theme*

11) Do you remember dreams?

12) Would you consider yourself a dreamer?

13) What would your totem or special memory be?

14) Am I dreaming right now, Boone?

15) How does one make their dream a reality?

not inception memes D:

11) Sometimes. not lately though since i dont get a whole lot of restful sleep.

12) yes.

13) uhhhhhh i'm not sure what you mean.

14) Tron Bonne?

15) by constantly striving towards it and talking about it until the universe gets annoyed and gives you what you want so you'll leave it alone.

What would you say has been the one thing that keeps you coming back to this site?

Something you do to ease the nerves?

A particular hobby you greatly enjoy?

what got you into YGO and what helps you stay in touch with it?

Impressions, if any

1) I fit in here decently enough.

2) I don't seem to have one lately since everything i do to wind down has become stressful in itself.

3) I like gaming.

4) middle school peers played it and i picked it up so i had something to do during school. i kept it up cuz i liked the game but lately its the only source of social interaction outside my family i have lately.

5) you seem like a cool guy.

Too many questions...

Favourite TV or whatever series, if any?

Why Electric types? (They are also my favourite)

Why Layla?

Why are you not around more often? >=(

What has occupied most of your time recently?

1) i haven't watched tv lately... uhh Futurama. yes.

2) they're usually really cool design-wise and they have only one weakness.

3) I encountered her in the top of Pokemon Tower as the ghost in a hack and I said something like "who is she she's beautiful!" to my friend Kalas and he told me who she was and it kinda blew up from there. mysterious musical ghost is very appealing to me i guess.

4) sorry, my lifes been hectic lately and clicking into the site via mobile and waiting for threads to load and all that junk is more hectic and time-consuming than "open skype and read and respond to single line of comment". :c if my life slowed down a bit or i had internet access on a compy i'd definitely be on more.

5) hunting monsters, house work, and spending 5-6 hours on a bus two days a week.

What would be the most desirable sub-type for an Electric type in your opinion?

Is there a possibility you will have internet in the coming days?

Do you like Ghosts in general or only that specific one?

Oh. Forgot to ask stuffs. Sorry Zak

1. Are you well?
2. Favorite ff character?

3. Favorite game character?

4. Least favorite food?
5. Spot you want to go on vacation in?

Since you seem game for more...

Video Game questions:

16) Favorite type of game?

17) Favorite RPG?

18) Favorite class/archetype (like white mage/healer)

19) Do you prefer more linear or open ended gameplay?

20) What level of character customization do you prefer?

6. What do you put in your pockets everyday?
7. If you had to choose, what game would you speedrun?
8. Which FE character was the most RNG blessed for you and which one was the most RNG screwed for you?
9. What is the order of (from Favorite to Least Favorite) all the FE games you played?
10. If money wasn't a concern, what would you want the most?

11. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings etc.)?

12. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

13. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

14. Forgiveness or retribution?

15. First and current impressions of me?

With a kilt, you can wear a sporran, that little pouch thing guys often wear with kilts, to keep stuff in.

16: Favorite historical era?

17: Do you like the EV/IV system of pokemon, or do you think one or the other should be removed or reworked?

18: If you could change any Pokemon type weakness/resistance or add a new type, what would it be?

19: Opinion on the new weapon triangle in Fates?

20: Do you like how FE magic is now, or do you wish for the return of Light and Proper Dark magic?