Top Posters In This Topic

Nominations:

8: Nightmare
3: Ghast
2: Quintessence
1: NinjaMonkey
1: Mage Knight 404

Nightmare and Jedi

You may nominate only one user who has already had an interview before.

Unless you want me to count your vote for Jedi instead, I'm only counting your vote for Nightmare.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

nominating NinjaMonkey

sorry for the delay.

What would be the most desirable sub-type for an Electric type in your opinion?

Is there a possibility you will have internet in the coming days?

Do you like Ghosts in general or only that specific one?

1) flying, since it covers its main weakness while giving only two sub-weaknesses. Grass would also work. I want an elec/grass now.

2) i mean I could take the spare laptop to McDs but...

3) In general, which is probably why Layla struck a chord (pun excruciatingly intended) with me.

When do you find eating pizza most enjoyable?

when I don't have to be the one to do the dishes after

Oh. Forgot to ask stuffs. Sorry Zak

1. Are you well?

2. Favorite ff character?

3. Favorite game character?

4. Least favorite food?

5. Spot you want to go on vacation in?

1) not really, been really sinusy lately.

2) literally FF4 as a whole. also I like Edgar, Locke, Terra, Sabin, and Celes from 6.

3) Zak, from every game where I get to name the main character.

4) cauliflower

5) California.

Since you seem game for more...

Video Game questions:

16) Favorite type of game?

17) Favorite RPG?

18) Favorite class/archetype (like white mage/healer)

19) Do you prefer more linear or open ended gameplay?

20) What level of character customization do you prefer?

16) uh either rpgs or hack-n-slashes (i've been getting big on mh).

17) Final Fantasy 4.

18) Blue Mage.

19) I prefer open-ended but with clearly established potential objectives, if that makes any sense (since too much freedom leads to "where do i go")

20) it depends on the game. It bugs me when games half-ass it though, like barely have variations or junk to choose from.

6. What do you put in your pockets everyday?

7. If you had to choose, what game would you speedrun?

8. Which FE character was the most RNG blessed for you and which one was the most RNG screwed for you?

9. What is the order of (from Favorite to Least Favorite) all the FE games you played?

10. If money wasn't a concern, what would you want the most?

6) keys, phone, 3ds, and wallet.

7) a mmx game for sure. probably 2 or 5 (although the latter'd be a 100% since i dont feel like spending an hour resetting for the canon to succeed with no parts, especially since I have the aniv. collection where the odds were lowered)

8) Probably Wendy and Lilina, since in my fe6 pt Wendy was one of my best units and Lilina had too low speed to do anything.

9) uhh 2>4>13>5>8>7>14>6>11, dont hold that too me i made it up on the spot.

10) Probably Touhou figures. the problem THERE is the figures I want either are pricelessly-rare and not for sale or straight up don't exist.

11. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings etc.)?

12. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

13. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

14. Forgiveness or retribution?

15. First and current impressions of me?

11) a little, I haven't watched too much of it.

12) probably active, although not as... active. you know what i mean i hope.

13) Justice before Law, since law can be made warped.

14) depends on the crime. forgiveness for less serious stuff though (anything that doesn't have a lasting effect on a persons physical or mental state. like you can return stolen goods, you can't return dead peeps or reverse trauma)

15) you asked some pretty interesting questions and you seem alright. your username rings a bell for me but i'm not sure why exactly.

With a kilt, you can wear a sporran, that little pouch thing guys often wear with kilts, to keep stuff in.

16: Favorite historical era?

17: Do you like the EV/IV system of pokemon, or do you think one or the other should be removed or reworked?

18: If you could change any Pokemon type weakness/resistance or add a new type, what would it be?

19: Opinion on the new weapon triangle in Fates?

20: Do you like how FE magic is now, or do you wish for the return of Light and Proper Dark magic?

oh right.

16) not really sure. probably the 90's.

17) EVs are ok but IVs have literally promoted cheating for the past few years. it's great that x and y made iv breeding easier but you still need to get mons with the ivs to start, and it does nothing for pokemon you cant breed (legendaries, mons with event-exclusive mons, etc). sun moon has bottlecaps but we don't know how plentiful they'll be, if they effect hidden power, etc. and even if they stop people from cheating for IVs, they'll still make people cheat for those.

my proposed solution is to make pvp battles have an option to turn off IVs (set them to 0 temporarily) and have that be the standard for official tournaments.

18) Water weak to Poison because Touhoumon does that, it makes sense, and gives more offensive presence to a type they literally had to make a new type just to be weak against it.

19) I think it's pretty neat, although its caught me off guard a few times.

20) I kinda wish they'd bring it back, although I understand why they wouldn't, especially with Fates's new triangle system.

You may nominate only one user who has already had an interview before.

Unless you want me to count your vote for Jedi instead, I'm only counting your vote for Nightmare.

Yeah, just stick with Nightmare. He's winning this anyway :P

17) EVs are ok but IVs have literally promoted cheating for the past few years. it's great that x and y made iv breeding easier but you still need to get mons with the ivs to start, and it does nothing for pokemon you cant breed (legendaries, mons with event-exclusive mons, etc). sun moon has bottlecaps but we don't know how plentiful they'll be, if they effect hidden power, etc. and even if they stop people from cheating for IVs, they'll still make people cheat for those.

my proposed solution is to make pvp battles have an option to turn off IVs (set them to 0 temporarily) and have that be the standard for official tournaments.

18) Water weak to Poison because Touhoumon does that, it makes sense, and gives more offensive presence to a type they literally had to make a new type just to be weak against it.

I could support both those ideas. I've sank hundreds of hours into breeding the perfect pokes, but can see how others wouldn't want to dedicate that kind of time, then there's the dubious nature of using perfect IV Dittos.

I wouldn't mind seeing Poison effective against Water. Water's a bit OP of a type, especially in Gen V, with the constant Rain everywhere.

___ & Jotari

At first, I thought you were saving a vote for later, but then I remembered the Underscore person.

Nominations:

8: Nightmare

4: Ghast
1: NinjaMonkey
1: ___
1: Jotari

I think you missed a few votes, unless they were disqualified, with Nightmare at 9 and NinjaMonkey at 3 now.

Nominations:
9: Nightmare
4: Ghast
3: NinjaMonkey
1: ___
1: Jotari
1: Aquakat

I think you missed a few votes, unless they were disqualified, with Nightmare at 9 and NinjaMonkey at 3 now.

I knew something felt off. Thank you.