SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

131: Do you ever have Deja Vu?

132: Do you ever make mistakes?

133: Have you ever pitied anything?

134: What were your favorite subjects during school?

135: Do you identify with a particular philosophical or religious point of view?

136: Do you believe our senses can be trusted?

137: What is your opinion of mulitverse theory?

138: Which year of your life do you consider the greatest?

139: What do you think about how it is that individuals like you are often seen as rude despite displaying the finest manners possible?

140: What is your favorite spice? 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

131: Do you ever have Deja Vu?

132: Do you ever make mistakes?

133: Have you ever pitied anything?

134: What were your favorite subjects during school?

135: Do you identify with a particular philosophical or religious point of view?

136: Do you believe our senses can be trusted?

137: What is your opinion of mulitverse theory?

138: Which year of your life do you consider the greatest?

139: What do you think about how it is that individuals like you are often seen as rude despite displaying the finest manners possible?

140: What is your favorite spice? 

131. In fact, I often have this so-called "déjà vu" every day, for my life is simply a repetitive cycle. But of course, I truly doubt I experience a truly authentic "déjà vu" encounter.

132. Quite so, for not even I can be perfect in every way.

133. I do not believe so, but if I am to, such would only be mildly present. If one must know, I too can show empathy—albeit in a far more superficial way.

134. If I am to remember, I only enjoy the subject of English mildly. I say, the word "mildly" is the word of this session, no?

135. Of course not, I am not one for such things.

136. Most certainly, for such senses is what allows many to understand the world. Without such senses, one would be unable to survive in this world.

137. Oh my, I recall researching into such a theory. If I must say, I would wish to visit another universe, for this one is unspeakably dull.

138. I am afraid I am unable to consider any of my years to be truly "great",

139. Goodness, I have grown most indifferent to this trend as I aged. As such, I now simply dismiss such individuals as "peasants" and refuse to converse with them. Simply put, they are lower than me.

140. Spices? Such a topic is not one I am well-versed in.

10 hours ago, Clarine said:

Very well, you are an eccentric E-Rank individual but I can easily increase your rank if I am ever to grow fonder of you

I have no idea what this whole E-rank is. Is there something going around about ranking people by letter o.O is this another one of those new Internet fads I've never heard about? 

I want to know what YOU think of MEEEEEE! Not what I rank on some silly little list XD

Most certainly! In fact, I was truly close to the Bible. If one is to be truly curious, I fell into a slumber on the Bible and thus used the book as a most curious pillow.

103. How exactly familiar are you with the bible? I'm not one to challenge your faith but uh.... I think you should take a look at what it says about humility heh

Don't hurt me please

Goodness! "Awesome" is most certainly not a word I would utter to describe a cup of tea. I say, at least we both share positive sentiments regarding this beverage.

104. WHAT'S WRONG WITH SAYING AWESOME!?

Seriously though tea is a gift from the heavens.

105. Use the word "awesome" in a sentence! 

I would believe so, yes. If I am to say, do refrain from doing so again.

106. You are aware that us filthy Americans call chips and fries two different things right?

107. What would you do if you woke up on your roof?

108. Parties or intimate get-togethers?

I am not one to dedicate my lifestyle and diet to "be healthy".

Guess you'll just have to die early then :(

109. Favorite Villain in Kid Icarus Uprising?

110. Favorite weapon type in previously mentioned game?

111. Favorite weapon in and of itself in previously mentioned game?

112. Want to give me your 3DS friend code so I can destroy you we can have a friendly competition~?

113. OMG You're bored! What do you do!?

114. Let's assume you're a spy un MI6. Would you prefer close combat or far range?

115. Katana or baseball bat? (No particular usage for each)

One would never find me indulging in cuisine of the spicy variant, the choice is unspeakably vexing, if not difficult, to consume.

35 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Spices? Such a topic is not one I am well-versed in.

116. So you're all class and no culture huh?

117. YOU'VE BEEN TO FRANCE BEFORE WHICH IS SO GREAT

Ever see the Eiffel Tower?

118. What's France like?

119. Do you know any French? Cause I do!

120. Ever been to Spain?

121. Can you dance?

I just realized something 

You say certain things aren't "palatable" or "worthy of your palate" yet you aren't well versed in the topic of spices and you don't even cook for yourself.

122. Surely you see my confusion?

Also thanks @SullyMcGully for putting me on the spotlight XD

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

If I am to wish for an interesting answer, I would presume they are of the "genderless" variety, similar to how many would deem me as solely based upon my views. My answer shall be "female", do excuse me if such is simply incorrect.

123. What makes you think I'm a female?

20 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

I have no idea what this whole E-rank is. Is there something going around about ranking people by letter o.O is this another one of those new Internet fads I've never heard about? 

I want to know what YOU think of MEEEEEE! Not what I rank on some silly little list XD

103. How exactly familiar are you with the bible? I'm not one to challenge your faith but uh.... I think you should take a look at what it says about humility heh

Don't hurt me please

104. WHAT'S WRONG WITH SAYING AWESOME!?

Seriously though tea is a gift from the heavens.

105. Use the word "awesome" in a sentence! 

106. You are aware that us filthy Americans call chips and fries two different things right?

107. What would you do if you woke up on your roof?

108. Parties or intimate get-togethers?

Guess you'll just have to die early then :(

109. Favorite Villain in Kid Icarus Uprising?

110. Favorite weapon type in previously mentioned game?

111. Favorite weapon in and of itself in previously mentioned game?

112. Want to give me your 3DS friend code so I can destroy you we can have a friendly competition~?

113. OMG You're bored! What do you do!?

114. Let's assume you're a spy un MI6. Would you prefer close combat or far range?

115. Katana or baseball bat? (No particular usage for each)

116. So you're all class and no culture huh?

117. YOU'VE BEEN TO FRANCE BEFORE WHICH IS SO GREAT

Ever see the Eiffel Tower?

118. What's France like?

119. Do you know any French? Cause I do!

120. Ever been to Spain?

121. Can you dance?

As an individual that possesses not many sentiments regarding others, I have always ranked everyone with "ranks". An "E-Rank" individual are of the common majority and a "D-Rank" individual are those I can most likely enjoy conversing with. As of now, nobody is currently worthy of being deemed an A-Rank or B-Rank. Needless to say, one such as yourself can most easily attempt to raise you rank. Truly, this is simply not one of your so-called "internet fads"; and just why would one even entertain the idea of a lady such as myself being interested in such things?

103. Oh? Let us not dwell in this topic for too long. In fact, I must say, I fell into a slumber on the Bible.

104. I find the excessive usage and energy of this word to be most vulgar.

105. Very well, I am simply not fond of the word known as "awesome".

106. Of course I am aware of this.

107. How curious. Seeing me in my sleeping gown while on my roof would be most unbecoming, no? If one must know, I shall merely retreat back into my chamber and attempt to ascertain as to just who the culprit might be.

108. "Intimate get-togethers" is superior, for I find the concept of most modern parties to be most abhorrent.

109. I shall say my favourite villain in this video game is Viridi, if one could deem her as such. After all, her sentiments regarding humanity is truly one I could see myself posessing similarly to her solution to such a problem; such is destroying them with bombs, of course.

110. If I recall, I frequently used Clubs and Claws as such are simply far too powerful when against other users in online battles.

111. Unfortunately, I am unable to remember such a thing.

112. That would not be necessary, for I can currently express no interest in online gaming.

113. Of course I am bored, one such as yourself ought to do their best to entertain me!

114. I would prefer to be one to combat against others using ranged methods, for I wish not to foolishly die.

115. Katanas are simply the superior choice, lest one wishes to partake in a game of baseball.

116. And just who do you think you are?

117. I would not deem France to be as grand as you would assume. In fact, my visits to such a place tends to be unspeakably monotone. Of course, I have seen this landmark far too many times. In fact, such a sight now bores me ever quite so.

118. France is overpopulated but the cuisine are most palatable. If I am to say, I possess no defined sentiments regarding such a country.

119. I believe I do, but I oftentimes find speaking such a language to serve no true purpose. Needless to say, I am currently unable to speak such a language fluently.

120. Most certainly and I must say, Spain is simply a disappointment.

121. Of course I can, but one such as myself ought to refrain from doing so.

19 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

I just realized something 

You say certain things aren't "palatable" or "worthy of your palate" yet you aren't well versed in the topic of spices and you don't even cook for yourself.

122. Surely you see my confusion?

122. Perhaps so. Mind you, I am merely not interested in spices as such was never alluded to in my fields of education. And of course, I desire not to cook as such as what my "help" is for, no?

15 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Also thanks @SullyMcGully for putting me on the spotlight XD

123. What makes you think I'm a female?

123. Your overall demeanour is far more characteristic of a common human of the female variant. Simply put, it was merely an estimation based upon my statistical understanding.

15 minutes ago, Clarine said:

And just who do you think you are?

A random person on the internet who you really shouldn't care about~ everything I say is only as much as you make it to be. You don't really have to care about anything I say lol

55 minutes ago, Clarine said:

and just why would one even entertain the idea of a lady such as myself being interested in such things?

Nothing surprises me anymore lol This is the internet we're talking about here! I expect anything from you.

56 minutes ago, Clarine said:

An "E-Rank" individual are of the common majority and a "D-Rank" individual are those I can most likely enjoy conversing with.

Do you understand how wrong it is to use this ranking thing on people you've never actually met in real life before? People don't always act the same on the internet as in real life! I mean, no one really has to care about anything you say, since you are really another random person on the internet, but if someone really does care, it'd be a little unfair. Well it's kind of unfair to me since you don't know much about me... you don't even know if I'm a guy or girl....... ;-;

Unless you're like a stalker or something?

51 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Mind you, I am merely not interested in spices as such was never alluded to in my fields of education

Well can you do me a favor and like, you know, not say stuff like "worthy of my palate"? You don't want to be one of those dumb food critics who can't even cook for themselves! I have intense dislike for those people! It also kind of shames the people who actually cook and actually know about spices....

Maybe I'm taking it too seriously.... I apologize if it sounds like I'm angry or "triggered" as the young folks call it~

124. What is this "common majority"? Isn't everyone a human? ._. 

125. You don't partake in manual labor, and you also don't cook. I'm sure you don't clean either.... I think you mentioned that you don't want to be married but

Do you realize you'd be a horrible wife?

Spoiler

I'm just joking XD

So, what exactly do you do? Lounge around all day?

126. At the very least you can dance so that's somewhat cultural. What cultures interest you?

127. You say everyone in your familiar is into geek culture. I can't recall what your mother is into though! What makes her a "geek"?

128. So I went back and it seems you're a C rank.

U THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME YA LITTLE PIPSQUEAK!?!?

Spoiler

;p

129. Would you defend yourself if you had to or would you be a more "peaceful" prisoner (so to speak)?

130. Say something that makes you sound like a geek!

16 hours ago, Clarine said:

XXXVII. My apologies, for I tend not to possess much sentiments regarding other individuals, excepting their rank. Quite like a few other users on this website, you possess the potential of a D-Rank individual which is simply far superior to the common majority.

Sorry for putting you on the spot, but thank you regardless for answering.

109. I shall say my favourite villain in this video game is Viridi, if one could deem her as such. After all, her sentiments regarding humanity is truly one I could see myself posessing similarly to her solution to such a problem; such is destroying them with bombs, of course.

Again, I like this answer.

13 hours ago, Clarine said:

34. I, for one, do not see myself as a "down to Earth" individual but truly, I know not of what this colloquial term truly means.

It means something akin to being very practical and realistic; without much "fluff," so to say.

23 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Isn't everyone a human? ._. 

Well, you're a robot, aren't you? So, not everybody's human.

XXXVIII. Do you tend to focus on the real world, or are you more "head in the clouds?"

XXXIX. As you mentioned the Ultra Beasts, which one would you say is your favorite?

XL. Which Pokemon versions did you choose? (E.g. Ruby or Sapphire, Black or White, etc.)

XLI. Which Pokemon generation is your favorite?

XLII. I'm... running out of questions frankly. So, what would be a question that you wish to be asked, and what is the answer to it?

XLIII. Are you enjoying your interview so far?

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

That would put me above the common majority eh? Too bad my programming makes me humble!

33 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

A random person on the internet who you really shouldn't care about~ everything I say is only as much as you make it to be. You don't really have to care about anything I say lol

Nothing surprises me anymore lol This is the internet we're talking about here! I expect anything from you.

Do you understand how wrong it is to use this ranking thing on people you've never actually met in real life before? People don't always act the same on the internet as in real life! I mean, no one really has to care about anything you say, since you are really another random person on the internet, but if someone really does care, it'd be a little unfair. Well it's kind of unfair to me since you don't know much about me... you don't even know if I'm a guy or girl....... ;-;

Unless you're like a stalker or something?

Well can you do me a favor and like, you know, not say stuff like "worthy of my palate"? You don't want to be one of those dumb food critics who can't even cook for themselves! I have intense dislike for those people! It also kind of shames the people who actually cook and actually know about spices....

Maybe I'm taking it too seriously.... I apologize if it sounds like I'm angry or "triggered" as the young folks call it~

124. What is this "common majority"? Isn't everyone a human? ._. 

125. You don't partake in manual labor, and you also don't cook. I'm sure you don't clean either.... I think you mentioned that you don't want to be married but

Do you realize you'd be a horrible wife?

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just joking XD

So, what exactly do you do? Lounge around all day?

126. At the very least you can dance so that's somewhat cultural. What cultures interest you?

127. You say everyone in your familiar is into geek culture. I can't recall what your mother is into though! What makes her a "geek"?

128. So I went back and it seems you're a C rank.

U THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME YA LITTLE PIPSQUEAK!?!?

Reveal hidden contents

;p

129. Would you defend yourself if you had to or would you be a more "peaceful" prisoner (so to speak)?

130. Say something that makes you sound like a geek!

Let us avoid such topics, lest you truly desire to partake in an argument. Naturally, one such as myself would only possess sentiments such which are similar to "you exist but I do not truly care for your existence" and as such, my ranking system allows me to make logical sense of friendship and acquaintances. Such is simply not intended to be deemed as an offensive system. I say, you truly are far too passionate for the spice-based topic. As such, you ought to compose yourself.

124. The "common majority" is the equivalent of a peasant. One could call them "insignificant citizens" and tend to possess no unique or noteworthy qualities. As such, I see such a group of individuals to serve only the purpose of lower forms of work and data. As one can easily deduce, the majority of denizens living on this planet are of this group.

125. Of course I would be a horrible wife, but such is true—I do believe I commonly "lounge around" as you claim.

126. I confess, nothing truly interests me. Such is simply a shame, if not distressing and as such, I have desired to change this aspect regarding myself for far too long. Needless to say, I doubt such can be changed as of now.

127. Oh? My mother simply plays Pokémon video games nearly every day. Such is all that is required to be said, no?

128. As of now, I would believe so, yes. Let us allude to this no further.

129. Of course, for I was forced to defend myself for the majority of my life. Contrary to what many may assume, my life was most certainly not pleasant.

130. "My level fourteen Elven Princess dealt ten damage to your Divine Lich! Hah! I felled it just like how Darth Maul was defeated by Obi-Wan Kenobi! Oh yeah, your cosplay is not accurate—you are supposed to wield hold your sword with your left hand." Would such suffice?

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Sorry for putting you on the spot, but thank you regardless for answering.

Again, I like this answer.

It means something akin to being very practical and realistic; without much "fluff," so to say.

XXXVIII. Do you tend to focus on the real world, or are you more "head in the clouds?"

XXXIX. As you mentioned the Ultra Beasts, which one would you say is your favorite?

XL. Which Pokemon versions did you choose? (E.g. Ruby or Sapphire, Black or White, etc.)

XLI. Which Pokemon generation is your favorite?

XLII. I'm... running out of questions frankly. So, what would be a question that you wish to be asked, and what is the answer to it?

XLIII. Are you enjoying your interview so far?

Oh my, @Astolfo! could most certainly learn an appropriate code of etiquette from you.

Very well, then I suppose I could be deemed as "down to Earth" if one is to except my goals and various views.

But truly, I am far more similar to a robot than they would ever be.

XXXVIII. I confess, I normally force myself to remain "in the clouds", for I wish not to fall into despair from the reality of the real world. But of course, there simply is nothing to focus on in this "real world".

XXXIX. I believe Nihilego is my favourite Ultra Beast but I use Pheromosa if I ever desire to punish any foolish challengers. If I am to say, I am mildly fond of Buzzwole as I find the concept to be most fascinating, if not amusing.

XL. Very well, I chose the following:
Pokémon Yellow
Pokémon Ruby/Emerald
Pokémon Pearl/Platinum
Pokémon White and White 2
Pokémon Y
Pokémon Sun and Moon

Currently, I have the so-called Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Dual Fan Edition pre-ordered from Nintendo UK's official store if one must know.

XLI. Oh? My favourite would be the fifth or seventh generation which are set in Unova and Alola respectively.

XLII. My, you truly wish to know? I, for one, would value any questions regarding my personality or perhaps even my past. For instance, I can most easily answer a question regarding astrological Zodiac signs.

XLIII. Most certainly! In fact, I would find myself without much to do otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Clarine said:

But truly, I am far more similar to a robot than they would ever be.

That's the whole point my friend~

I'm supposed to blend in :ph34r:

Seems like I'm doing a good job eh?

5 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, @Astolfo! could most certainly learn an appropriate code of etiquette from you.

I have a lot more etiquette in real life, trust me heh

Just keep in mind that I can be more "well-mannered" and "refined" if I want to, but it's the Internet and that's not really what I'm here for. I guess that does cause others to look down on me but eh, I'm a robot anyway~ I'm resilient!

10 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I say, you truly are far too passionate for the spice-based topic. As such, you ought to compose yourself.

You're right! I'm sorry XD

Spices are great

19 minutes ago, Clarine said:

logical sense

Eh.....

I don't like confrontation or arguing so I won't say anything more~ Sorry if it made it look like I wanted to fight heh

Spoiler

Let's settle it in smash

131. So when your food is served do you even remember the names of the things you eat?

132. What types of cuisine have you indulged in?

15 minutes ago, Clarine said:

The "common majority" is the equivalent of a peasant

So you think of me as a peasant huh? But you hardly even know me ;-;

133. What exactly makes you think I'm a peasant? 

134. How do I become a non-peasant!? I really wish you knew the real me... but it's what I get for being secretive heh

135. TEA IS AWESOME

Replace awesome with your own refined and sophisticated word~

136. Would you say you live a sheltered life?

137. What's your favorite constellation?

138. Would you have a pet snake? Particularly one that is small and not poisonous.

139. Tigers or Lions? 

140. What do you think of animals?

36 minutes ago, Clarine said:

My level fourteen Elven Princess dealt ten damage to your Divine Lich!

LOL This is great XD

I don't even think you needed to say the rest ha ha

141. Wanna say something geeky again? This will be the last time, trust me heh

6. Are you familiar with Kant's categorical imperative? If so, what do you think of it?
7. Voudriez-vous parler français avec @Astolfo! et moi, afin de pratiquer ?
8. What are your interests?
9. Do you believe a person's status is determined by their birth or by their demeanor?
10. Do you ever ride a bicycle?

21 hours ago, Clarine said:

If I must say, I truly do understand how authority works. But if one is forced to work among a group of incompetent individuals, then such a factor would be the cause of one's failure, no?

When you're in charge, you're responsible for the people working under you, no matter how competent or incompetent they are. When they do a bad job, you are (at least externally) just as much responsible for that as they are.

25 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Voudriez-vous parler français avec @Astolfo! et moi, afin de pratiquer ?

TOI AUSSI ? I should've known honestly...

Il y a beaucoup des 《francophones》 sur notre site~

I'm still learning so I may have butchered that one LOL

3 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

That's the whole point my friend~

I'm supposed to blend in :ph34r:

Seems like I'm doing a good job eh?

I have a lot more etiquette in real life, trust me heh

Just keep in mind that I can be more "well-mannered" and "refined" if I want to, but it's the Internet and that's not really what I'm here for. I guess that does cause others to look down on me but eh, I'm a robot anyway~ I'm resilient!

You're right! I'm sorry XD

Spices are great

Eh.....

I don't like confrontation or arguing so I won't say anything more~ Sorry if it made it look like I wanted to fight heh

Hide contents

Let's settle it in smash

131. So when your food is served do you even remember the names of the things you eat?

132. What types of cuisine have you indulged in?

So you think of me as a peasant huh? But you hardly even know me ;-;

133. What exactly makes you think I'm a peasant? 

134. How do I become a non-peasant!? I really wish you knew the real me... but it's what I get for being secretive heh

135. TEA IS AWESOME

Replace awesome with your own refined and sophisticated word~

136. Would you say you live a sheltered life?

137. What's your favorite constellation?

138. Would you have a pet snake? Particularly one that is small and not poisonous.

139. Tigers or Lions? 

140. What do you think of animals?

131. Perhaps so, but I must confess, I am never one to remember the names of anything.

132. Such would easily include American, British, French, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Mexican... Hold, must I truly list them all?

133. If you truly must know, such is simply due to your mannerism.

134. Once you desist calling tea "awesome" and bestow questions that I am far fonder of, then I could consider raising your status in my mind.

135. Very well, tea truly is wonderful, or divine perhaps?

136. Most certainly, need I say anymore?

137. I must say, I have grown far less tolerant of these questions requesting for my "favourite" things, for I am simply not one to ever possess such things. Do excuse me, I shall skip this one, for I wish not to vex myself to choose a single constellation.

138. Of course not, owning a pet snake would be ill-advised.

139. I suppose I shall choose "tigers" as such an option is the first one; in fact, I care not for both of these creatures.

140. I find most of them to be unspeakably unrefined and such is only to be expected, for they are merely animals. Needless to say, I am not interested in them.

3 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

LOL This is great XD

I don't even think you needed to say the rest ha ha

141. Wanna say something geeky again? This will be the last time, trust me heh

141. Truthfully, I wish not to but I suppose I can attempt to amuse you once more. "You have rolled a 20, the Elder Sorceress casts a powerful spell channeled through the Eldritch Abomination which causes your Phaser to spontaneously combust. This burns your Invisibility Cloak and your mortal flesh, killing you. Game over."

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

6. Are you familiar with Kant's categorical imperative? If so, what do you think of it?
7. Voudriez-vous parler français avec @Astolfo! et moi, afin de pratiquer ?
8. What are your interests?
9. Do you believe a person's status is determined by their birth or by their demeanor?
10. Do you ever ride a bicycle?

When you're in charge, you're responsible for the people working under you, no matter how competent or incompetent they are. When they do a bad job, you are (at least externally) just as much responsible for that as they are.

6. I believe I read of such a thing briefly. But to simply say, I am not fond of the categorical imperative as such is based upon one's action not truly being permitted lest you wish to condone the common majority doing such a thing likewise. Such a shallow moral view is one I abhor, for one oftentimes must disobey a law or rules for the greater good. But of course, I am not one to fully remember this form of moral theory so you may forgive me if I am incorrect.

7. No, I would not. I desire not to remove my French keyboard from my storage space.

8. As answered, one can say I am a boring person. My interests are tea and general fantasy stories and environments. Everything else in the world oftentimes bores me ever quite so.

9. The latter is true. I for one believe an individual must possess an equal right to fight against their fate or position of their birth. After all, one is unable to select their origins.

10. I do not believe so, there truly was nobody present to assist me in learning such a thing.

Very well, I believe I ought to bestow you an example.

You shall assume you are planning to deliver many packages to important clients. You, as the most competent employee, preparing and packing goods as you are the only one who even knows how to operate the tools. As such, you have been elected as the leader of this operation. Your oafish co-worker is assigned to drive the delivery vehicle as he is the only individual present and the packages are to be delivered most promptly. As such, you persist packing the other items only to discover your co-worker was speeding and drove the vehicle into a supermarket. Now I simply must ask, how would one possibly condone taking responsibilities for this as a leader if such was only to be attributed to your co-worker's incompetence? After all, if one was able to replace them, such an operation would most likely be successful, no?

Wow, @Astolfo!, not cool! Picking on humans... what gives you the right?

Please, Clarine, don't listen to his/her/its robotic ramblings. We all know that you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Way to be superior, girl!

In all seriousness, I still have some questions for milady.

141: If you had to choose between living out a boring, apathetic life at the top of your ivory tower or an exciting, purposeful life among the common masses, which would you choose?

142: Has anybody other than Astolfo! preached at you about your interesting lifestyle?

143: If you were the only woman left in the world, would you forego your dislike of mating in order to preserve the human race?

144: Are you prone to any particular maladies?

145: What is your favorite instrument?

146: What aspects of a fantasy story do you find most amusing?

147: What is your opinion of Aerith Gainsborough from Final Fantasy VII?

148: What is your opinion of Roman Numerals?

149: Besides Nintendo, what is your favorite video game developer?

150: Would you consider yourself completely inflexible, or do you change your mind about some things?

16 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Please, Clarine, don't listen to his/her/its robotic ramblings. We all know that you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Way to be superior, girl!

In all seriousness, I still have some questions for milady.

141: If you had to choose between living out a boring, apathetic life at the top of your ivory tower or an exciting, purposeful life among the common masses, which would you choose?

142: Has anybody other than Astolfo! preached at you about your interesting lifestyle?

143: If you were the only woman left in the world, would you forego your dislike of mating in order to preserve the human race?

144: Are you prone to any particular maladies?

145: What is your favorite instrument?

146: What aspects of a fantasy story do you find most amusing?

147: What is your opinion of Aerith Gainsborough from Final Fantasy VII?

148: What is your opinion of Roman Numerals?

149: Besides Nintendo, what is your favorite video game developer?

150: Would you consider yourself completely inflexible, or do you change your mind about some things?

Oh my, how flattering. But please, I am far more inhuman than @Astolfo! would ever be. Such is true, for one can always jest and deem me an alien!

141. The former is far more ideal for me as the latter would become most tiresome very easily. And of course, such a life would be most pointless, no?

142. I do not believe so, no. One can only hope such remains true.

143. Being the only target for men, I am afraid I would not possess any other choices. Of course, my distaste of such would remain intact—contrary to my sanity.

144. Most certainly, if one is to count the common cold whenever I am exposed to the common majority that is. Otherwise, I would not commonly be seen in a sickly state.

145. My favourite instruments includes the harpsichord, violin and the grand piano. A far more curious instrument I am fond of is the steel drum, as curious as it may be.

146. One such as myself would not laugh at such things but if you are asking for the aspects that truly entertain me, such would includes the environment and the many aspects and creatures that defies science. For instance, I am truly fond of the concept of magic and sorcery.

147. My sentiments are simply not developed. She exists, in fiction that is.

148. Similarly, they exist but serve no true modern purpose, excepting a few aspects of design and aesthetics.

149. Intelligent Systems, Level 5, HAL Laboratory, perhaps? Of course, such may be deemed as "cheating", for these video game developers are closely linked to Nintendo products.

150. I would not deem myself to be inflexible, for I am oftentimes lacking a schedule.

Do excuse me if such is stepping outside my boundaries, but might I be able to request for a larger quantity of questions? After all, my interview appears to be reaching its conclusion.

16 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, how flattering. But please, I am far more inhuman than @Astolfo! would ever be. Such is true, for one can always jest and deem me an alien!

I for one think you and your ideals are "out of this world" heh

48 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

48 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Has anybody other than Astolfo! preached at you about your interesting lifestyle?

Why has this suddenly become the "Let's hate astolfo" thread

50 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Such would easily include American, British, French, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Mexican... Hold, must I truly list them all?

No that's enough. But this has definitely given me ammunition for new questions!

142. What American dishes have you had (that you remember)?

143. Isn't American food horrible? I don't really like some of the things that originated here....

144. What French foods have you had (that you remember)?

145. Ever had chicken cordon bleu? If not, would you try it?

(It's basically chicken stuffed with ham and cheese and topped with more cheese and bread crumbs~)

146. What do you think of Japanese food (if you can recall any that you've had)?

147. Ever had Okonomiyaki? If not, would you try it?

(It's a Japanese pancake made with cabbage, flour and eggs as well as a few other things, like red ginger! Topped with pork belly, typically, but any meat can suffice)

Spoiler

OKONOMIYAKI-600x400.jpg

148. You had Mexican food, so you MUST have had tacos.

What do you think of tacos?

2 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

I for one think you and your ideals are "out of this world" heh

Why has this suddenly become the "Let's hate astolfo" thread

No that's enough. But this has definitely given me ammunition for new questions!

142. What American dishes have you had (that you remember)?

143. Isn't American food horrible? I don't really like some of the things that originated here....

144. What French foods have you had (that you remember)?

145. Ever had chicken cordon bleu? If not, would you try it?

(It's basically chicken stuffed with ham and cheese and topped with more cheese and bread crumbs~)

146. What do you think of Japanese food (if you can recall any that you've had)?

147. Ever had Okonomiyaki? If not, would you try it?

(It's a Japanese pancake made with cabbage, flour and eggs as well as a few other things, like red ginger! Topped with pork belly, typically, but any meat can suffice)

Reveal hidden contents

OKONOMIYAKI-600x400.jpg

148. You had Mexican food, so you MUST have had tacos.

What do you think of tacos?

Oh...

142. There is nothing I can truly remember, for such names for these dishes are usually far from memorable. Such are primarily variants of other cuisine originated from other countries and cuisine which would be deemed "messy", such as hamburgers. Needless to say, I find most of these choices to be most vulgar and distasteful.

143. Most certainly, American cuisine just may be among the most abhorrent I have witnessed. Whenever I witness such dishes being served, I, for one, normally force myself to avert my eyes.

144. Such would include many variations of bisque soups but I must confess, I oftentimes forget the many names of French dishes as I dine in different restaurants and cafés. But of course, I indulge in French baguettes during most of my mornings and éclairs are among my favourite desserts.

145. I do not believe so but I must say, I believe I could perhaps enjoy such a dish.

146. If I am to say, I find the majority of Japanese cuisine to be most unappetising.

147. I simply cannot imagine myself indulging in such a thing.

148. I tried to dine on a taco. I say, such a dish is simply vulgar and unpalatable!

For someone so refined, your palate may need some refining itself heh

Can't honestly say much for Japanese cuisine, but tacos are absolutely beautiful (not to look at, but to taste). But maybe somehow when I reach the UK I can make you some chicken cordon bleu~

I'll try not to get you sick with my "common majority" germs

24 minutes ago, Clarine said:

American cuisine just may be among the most abhorrent I have witnessed.

Agreed to be quite honest!

149. What other things do you find abhorrent?

150. What is a typical day like for you?

151. What are some things that you experience the most enjoyment from?

152. What is your Zodiac sign?

153. What is your birth stone? 

154. If you could dye your hair any color, would you do it? If so, what would it be and why? If not, then why not?

155. Do you wear makeup? 

156. I can assume you don't like tattoos, I don't either lol

Fill in the blank:

If it were me, I would rather _______ than receive a tattoo.

157. What is your opinion on dares?

158. What is your opinion on obesity? 

159. To you, what is your best facial feature? (Eyes, nose, lips, etc.)

160. I'm not sure if this was asked, but why don't you want to be married?

7: Opinion on the name Rachel?

8: Opinion on petticoats?

9: Opinion on kilts?

10: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

11: Favorite archetype in FE?

12: What is something you would add to FE Heroes?

13: What is something you would remove from FE Heroes?

14: Favorite FE character from the games you've played?

15: Least favorite FE character?

16: Favorite FE class?

17: Least favorite class?

18: Favorite weapon type?

14 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

For someone so refined, your palate may need some refining itself heh

Can't honestly say much for Japanese cuisine, but tacos are absolutely beautiful (not to look at, but to taste). But maybe somehow when I reach the UK I can make you some chicken cordon bleu~

I'll try not to get you sick with my "common majority" germs

Agreed to be quite honest!

149. What other things do you find abhorrent?

150. What is a typical day like for you?

151. What are some things that you experience the most enjoyment from?

152. What is your Zodiac sign?

153. What is your birth stone? 

154. If you could dye your hair any color, would you do it? If so, what would it be and why? If not, then why not?

155. Do you wear makeup? 

156. I can assume you don't like tattoos, I don't either lol

Fill in the blank:

If it were me, I would rather _______ than receive a tattoo.

157. What is your opinion on dares?

158. What is your opinion on obesity? 

159. To you, what is your best facial feature? (Eyes, nose, lips, etc.)

160. I'm not sure if this was asked, but why don't you want to be married?

149. Very well, such would include:
Modern colloquial language, "finger food", content of sexual nature, most animals, most variations of rap music, typical masculinity, profane language and the so-called majority of "memes".

150. A normal day consists of primarily drinking tea and not doing much until I must partake in my "job". Needless to say, such is unspeakably dull.

151. As I must say, I only truly enjoy indulging in tea and actually entertaining myself with games of any kind.

152. My designated Zodiac sign is "Capricorn". Now, I must ask; might you wish to enquire as to if such a sign is befitting of me?

153. That would be the Garnet, for my Birthday falls upon the month of January.

154. I truly doubt I would dye my hair. However, if I ever wish to do so, my outlandish choice shall simply be that of rose colour hair or perhaps a light shade of blue. Hold, I could always consider possessing purple or silver hair...

155. No, for my skin happens to be very sensitive. But of course, the true reason as to why I desire not to wear make-up is so it encourages me to aspire to "natural beauty".

156. Of course, tattoos are simply repulsive. "If it were me, I would rather wear more revealing attire than receive a tattoo."

157. Dares are simply nonsensical, if I must say.

158. I possess no true sentiments regarding obesity but if I am to remark upon the obese, such individuals are most nauseating to even look upon.

159. Perhaps one could deem my eyes to be my best facial feature.

160. Simply put, I never truly felt much "love" and such is especially true for that of the romantic variant. Needless to say, I cannot see myself ever being romantically interested in another individual. If I may add, many potential spouses would expect me to partake in the act of mating, something I simply cannot condone.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

7: Opinion on the name Rachel?

8: Opinion on petticoats?

9: Opinion on kilts?

10: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

11: Favorite archetype in FE?

12: What is something you would add to FE Heroes?

13: What is something you would remove from FE Heroes?

14: Favorite FE character from the games you've played?

15: Least favorite FE character?

16: Favorite FE class?

17: Least favorite class?

18: Favorite weapon type?

7. I must ask, and just what might you be referring to?

8. If I must say, such is not truly ideal for my tastes. But of course, I find such a choice incorporated into one's attire to be far superior to many I have witnessed.

9. Kilts exists and such are my only sentiments.

10. I possess no noteworthy sentiments regarding Est but I suppose she is a character one can value.

11. As stated, I do find the so-called "Jagen" archetype to be mildly useful.

12. I, for one, would wish to add a store for users in which a Summoner can purchase specific Heroes, Skills, Sacred Seals and items using an in-game currency.

13. If I am to say, I would not remove anything from this video game.

14. Might I be able to skip this question?

15. I do recall stating I am simply not fond of Camilla due to her nonsensical design.

16. Forgive me, for I cannot chose a favourite class.

17. Pegasus Knights are among the few that constantly disappoint me in far too many ways. As such, I shall deem them to be my least favourite class.

18. I suppose Tomes and magic are truly my most used type of attack. As such, one could easily deem such to be my favourite.

151: Which version of the Final Fantasy "Prelude" is your favorite?

152: Which version of the Final Fantasy "Main Theme" is your favorite?

153: What is your favorite smell?

154: What is your favorite color?

155: What is your favorite taste?

156: What is your favorite sound?

157: What is your favorite feeling?

158: What does your dad do for a living?

159: If you were forced to do a job, what would you want it to be?

160: Does your brother have the same superiority complex as you?

161: What's your strong suit (in cards)?

162: What's your favorite card game?

163: What is the most money you have ever won gambling?

164: What is the most money you have ever lost gambling?

165: What is your opinion of strip poker?

166: Do you consider yourself beautiful by your own standards?

167: Do you think society would consider you beautiful by its standards?

168: Do your parents support your path in life?

169: What is a classic painting you wish you owned?

170: What is a classic sculpture you wish you owned?

171: Can you ride horseback?

172: Do you like boats?

173: What is your ideal temperature?

174: What is your opinion of the painting presented below, Flaming June by Sir Frederick Leighton?

Spoiler

Flaming June, by Frederic Lord Leighton (1830-1896).jpg

175: Do you like ice cream?

176: What is your favorite fruit?

177: Do you ever worry about your security?

178: Do you play most of your video games in your bedroom, or somewhere else?

179: Do you appreciate flattery?

180: What do you perceive to be your deepest flaw?

181: Do you sleep with your bedroom door locked? 

182: Do you ever wear headphones?

183: I noticed that you use the American spelling of most words (color instead of colour, etc.) Why?

184: Do you ever see yourself driving an automobile?

185: Do you have a Nintendo Switch?

186: Do you ever play old video games?

187: Does a story ever leave you feeling emotionally moved? 

188: How involved were your parents in your upbringing?

189: Have you ever tried role-playing?

190: Do you have any political views?

191: Do you ever have nightmares?

192: Do you know how to change a light bulb?

193: Can you tell a joke? It doesn't have to be funny.

194: How well do you handle jokes made at your own expense?

195: What's your favorite kind of candy?

196: What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

197: Do you spend time outdoors on a daily basis?

198: Do you like nature?

199: What's your least favorite insect?

200: Do you mind if I pray for you?

That's all I've got. Have a good night! 

Edited by SullyMcGully

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

174: What is your opinion of the painting presented below, Flaming June by Sir Frederick Leighton?

Reveal hidden contents

Flaming June, by Frederic Lord Leighton (1830-1896).jpg

183: I noticed that you use the American spelling of most words (color instead of colour, etc.) Why?

That's all I've got. Have a good night! 

My word! Might you possibly be attempting to vex me by repeating the word "favourite" this many times?

Such would be the brief segment incorporated into the Final Fantasy XIII track known as "The Sunleth Waterscape". Of course, such is rather different compared to the other renditions in the series. As such, my choice may also be the one included in Final Fantasy VIII's "Ending Theme".

Do excuse me, I find such a question to be most difficult to answer.

One could say I am fond of the flower scents of many kinds.

Such is truly specific. If I am to say, I am fond of black and white being used as contrasting colours. Otherwise, I am rather fond of purple and crimson.

Might the taste of my black tea be an acceptable answer?

Perhaps the sound of string instruments just might be the answer.

And just what might you be referring to? I truly doubt I would even possess any favourite "feelings".

...As of now, he has retired.

One may never know, I can condone being any kind of manager if I am to be forced into a regular job.

Most certainly not, for he is quite the foil to me. Simply put, he thinks himself as inferior to the rest of the world and unfortunately, he suffers from social anxiety.

I would not delude myself with such notions, for all suits in a deck of cards possesses an equal amount of strength in any game.

Poker, for such a game is the easiest for me to win. If such is not revolving around gambling, I can condone playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, as curious as it may be.

Such is something I cannot recall, but I oftentimes partake in "high stakes games" whenever possible and I do recall quickly winning money with five digits most easily. Of course, the amount of video amassed from such games can easily be much higher.

Oh? Such is rather similar to the amount of money I can win in a single game. Needless to say, I wish not to allude to this.

My, such a game is simply far too risque for me to truly partake in. After all, if misfortune is ever to fall upon me, I would be in a most unbecoming state of undress without the ability to hide or cover anything. And of course, such never interests me, for I desire not to see other individuals in a similar state. If I am to say, one such as myself would only partake in such a game if the rewards were acceptable.

Perhaps so, but if I am to say—I do believe I ought to attempt to raise my level my beauty.

I would imagine so, yes.

No. In fact, they are simply not fond of my views or goals; as alluded to before, they wish for me to be "normal".

I say, such artistic pieces are never desired by me, lest I wish to spend my money most excessively.

Such is within my skills, but I doubt I can truly competent at such as of now.

No, boats never truly interested me.

A standard room temperature is acceptable.

Such a painting is truly excellently illustrated but I doubt such would be displayed upon the walls of my halls.

In a sense, yes. Ice cream is a type of food I find mildly palatable if the flavour is acceptable.

I do believe I answered this at least twice. My apologies, for I shall send you searching for the answer if you are ever to ease your curiosity.

No, for I simply desire not to. After all, being so concerned for such things would never truly contribute to anything.

I normally play such things in my parlour—lest such is on a portable console in which would allow me to play my video games in my private chamber or in my garden.

I suppose I can appreciate flattery and compliments. But of course, I am simply not fond of cajolery or anything stated for an ulterior motive.

Simply put, I am unsympathetic, supercilious, lazy, impatient, condescending and insensitive.

Most certainly, alongside my windows.

Of course not, such a device is simply far too heavy for my head, if not unsightly with my attire.

I beg your pardon? I always use the British spelling. For instance, I have never used the variation of "color" in this thread a single time, excepting this quote.

No, I wish not to subject myself to the so-called "road rage" and congested roads.

Currently, I lack such a video game console. If one must know the reason as to why such is the case, I am currently waiting to see if Nintendo would release a "limited edition" Nintendo Switch design. I can most easily purchase the console now but I do believe possessing two of the same console is most redundant.

Certainly, for I have completed all of the Mega Man video games released on the Nintendo Entertainment System.

To state this simply: never.

They supplied me with everything I required to live but otherwise, my life truly was lonely, for I essentially raised myself.

As curious as it may be, I once partook in an Ace Attorney role-play using the platform of Discord. Such was taken far too serious on my behalf much to the other participants' chagrin.

No, there are reasons as to why I wish not to be involved in political affairs.

Yes, but I doubt alluding to such things as of now is advised.

Of course, surely you jest! Think me not as an ignorant fool!

I believe any competent individual can tell a joke. Very well... What letter can a leaf make? "T".

I, for one, never laugh at my own jokes. Such would mean my jokes would be executed most excellently, no?

My favourite type of sweet is easily those known as "chocolate".

White chocolates are normally my ideal choice.

If one is to include my garden, my answer would be "yes". Otherwise, I am rarely outside.

To an extent, yes.

My answer is most easily "flies" and "mosquitoes". One needs not think too much as to know why.

Very well, you may do so if you wish.

Farewell, Sully. May you rest well.

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

What is your opinion of strip poker?

Oh this is gonna be a good one heheheheheheheh

Modern colloquial language

Agreed for the most part

finger food

Ehhh..... 

content of sexual nature

Definitely agreed

most animals

It'd depend on the animals, but for the most part agreed... I guess

most variations of rap music

I like the most*. The old rap music is a lot better than this garbage

typical masculinity

HA HA you sound just like a friend of mine! Agreed!

profane language

Agreed! 

so-called majority of "memes"

At this point I don't even bother keeping up. I have one "meme" that I like, and it's Bee Movie HEH

161. How do you feel about those who use profanity?

162. I use euphemisms for "profanity" because I don't curse (fricking flipping etc.). What is your opinion on euphemisms?

163. What is so abhorrent about rap music? 

164. What do you think of this (perhaps slightly better rap music?):

I know you'll keep an open mind heh

My designated Zodiac sign is "Capricorn". Now, I must ask; might you wish to enquire as to if such a sign is befitting of me?

165. Why the heck not!

Do you think your sign is truly befitting of you?

act of mating, something I simply cannot condone.

166. If you're willing to share, why do you not condone such an act? If you're not I understand, since it is pretty personal anyway~

167. What constitutes typical masculinity? 

168. My 'friend' once said "Women are to be seen and not heard".

Can you believe it?!

169. Is pizza another thing that is unpalatable? 

170. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TYPING IN CAPS?

171. Fill in the blank:

If people stopped ________ then the whole world would have more class.

172. How many friends do you have?

173. Do you have any appreciation for those in the common majority?

174. Do you have friends in the common majority?

175. Do you think associating with those in the common majority lowers your standards? 

176. You seem to enjoy gambling. What's so good about it?

21 minutes ago, Clarine said:

such a game is simply far too risque for me to truly partake in. After all, if misfortune is ever to fall upon me, I would be in a most unbecoming state of undress without the ability to hide or cover anything. And of course, such never interests me, for I desire not to see other individuals in a similar state. If I am to say, one such as myself would only partake in such a game if the rewards were acceptable.

177. I expected you to say "absolutely not" but your last remark surprised me!

Are you confident in your poker playing skills?