SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

16. Is there a question you'd like to be asked, but haven't been asked yet? If so, what is it and what is the answer to it?
17. Did you enjoy your interview?

5 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

And @Claudius I, when I first joined this site I thought you were some incredibly sophisticated moderator or something. But lately I've realized... and by now confirmed... you're just a walking meme... aren't you?

... Not that I have a problem with it.

Why not both? ;)

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Clarine said:

1. Salutations! My, you are awfully late, no?

just a little haha

1) do you prefer writing or drawing?
2) any disney movies you like?
3) do you have a lucky number?

4 hours ago, Johann said:

7. If some kind of genie, I suppose the one from Aladdin since he's the nicest genie ever, granted you a wish to instantly have mastered any single instrument, what would you pick?

8. How comfortable or uncomfortable are you with paradox, ambiguity, the unknown, the seemingly unknowable, etc?

9. Did you have any role models you looked up to in your earlier years?

edit:

10. I don't have a 10th question, really, but congratulations getting through a week of literally hundreds of questions. Here, have some piano music.

7. I would most certainly choose the instruments of torture. Such would be a piano of any kind as having this wish granted would also directly affect my ability of composition.

8. I am comfortable regarding such things if one must know.

9. Simply said, no.

10. My gratitude. I must confess, I shall be left with very little to do after this interview. Truly, a befitting opus for the inevitable conclusion.

3 hours ago, Claudius I said:

16. Is there a question you'd like to be asked, but haven't been asked yet? If so, what is it and what is the answer to it?
17. Did you enjoy your interview?

16. I must say, I never truly received any questions regarding my attire or my more detailed outlook upon life. Of course, I also never received questions that would allude to my sentiments regarding popular culture and trends. Oh, and of course, nobody even requested for all of my statistical points if I am ever to be transported into the Fire Emblem universe.

17. Most certainly, I truly am grateful for the attention.

3 hours ago, Shadowess said:

just a little haha

1) do you prefer writing or drawing?
2) any disney movies you like?
3) do you have a lucky number?

1. I, for one, prefer writing as I must confess—my ability of illustrating is unspeakably embarrassing.

2. Simply answering this, I do recall being fond of the film "Mulan".

3. Of course not, I wish not to delude myself with such things. Needless to say, I also lack objects of luck.

Edited by Clarine

9 hours ago, Clarine said:

attire

Alright then

213. Isn't Robert Downey Jr. a handsome devil?

214. Typical wear for a snowy day?

215. What is the most abundant clothing item in your wardrobe?

216. Do you always dress formally or do you wear casual clothing as well?

217. What is an acceptable form of casual clothing for Women?

218. And what of Men?

219. What is your opinion on Stilettos? 

220. What's wrong with sneakers? 

221. What's wrong with vests?

222. Are vests acceptable if accompanied with a suit jacket?

223. Bow ties may be better, but would you say those who wear regular ties have no taste because of that? 

224. What's wrong with shorts?

225. What is your opinion on mini skirts? 

226. You asked me who I think I am, but who do you think I am!?

227. Who do you think you are? Mrs. Big stuff? 

228. Say something cryptic! 

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

Alright then

213. Isn't Robert Downey Jr. a handsome devil?

214. Typical wear for a snowy day?

215. What is the most abundant clothing item in your wardrobe?

216. Do you always dress formally or do you wear casual clothing as well?

217. What is an acceptable form of casual clothing for Women?

218. And what of Men?

219. What is your opinion on Stilettos? 

220. What's wrong with sneakers? 

221. What's wrong with vests?

222. Are vests acceptable if accompanied with a suit jacket?

223. Bow ties may be better, but would you say those who wear regular ties have no taste because of that? 

224. What's wrong with shorts?

225. What is your opinion on mini skirts? 

226. You asked me who I think I am, but who do you think I am!?

227. Who do you think you are? Mrs. Big stuff? 

228. Say something cryptic! 

213. I suppose one could deem him as such but I must say, he is not a man befitting of my tastes.

214. Such would be my regular attire in which many might deem to be inappropriate for such weather. If the temperature is ever to prove to be most dreadful, I can resort to wearing an emergency coat over my attire.

215. I believe that would be my variations of the same dresses and related items. Simply put, there is not much variety in my wardrobe.

216. I nearly always dress with my regular formal attire but I can also simply don my sleeping gown if desired.

217/218. Anything that is not revealing or overly plain or unsightly. I, for one, wish not to dictate the choices of the common majority.

219. If I am to say, these shoes serves not purpose to me.

220/221. They are simply unsightly, if not vulgar. Witnessing an individual in such attire makes my eye sore, figuratively speaking of course. Such choices to incorporate into one's attire lacks any style that I would deem to be acceptable.

222. Simply said, no. These choices of clothing would ruin one's entire composition of their attire.

223. Most certainly not! In fact, many are forced to choose a regular tie contrary to bow ties in a standard professional environment, at least such was what I gathered.

224. Oh my, must I truly allude to this. Very well. Regarding shorts on men—do I truly desire to see the bottom half of one's body? And of course with women, such a choice lacks any form of elegance or style. What one is simply wearing when choosing "shorts" as an option is but a mere large undergarment if I am to say.

225. I can condone wearing such a thing but it is not truly to my tastes.

226. I say, you are an individual that claims to be a robot but yet is simply false in far too many ways to count.

227. I beg your pardon?

228. One may assume that the story of "The Wizard of Oz" is but a mere fictional story but such is actually leaked information from a secret North American government agency disguised as an innocent story. As such, the so-called "yellow brick road" is a figurative representation of the secret path to the destination to one of their facility in which hides an alien organism that was stated to be able to grant wishes. Needless to say, such wishes are actually the reasons why North America is still a successful continent.

I must ask, what was conspiracy theory cryptic enough for your taste?

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Why did I even ask...

I love you too, @Astolfo!

Tell me what your gender is and we can get married!

You were merely attempting to be humourous, dear. But please, keep your affection elsewhere.

11 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

Wait another 6 months and maybe I'll reveal my location ha ha!

I will hold you up on that statement.

11 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

Rex

There's 4 seasons on Netflix

I'm going to give you some very specific instructions:

Reveal hidden contents

Drop whatever you're doing at this minute

Even if you're carrying your sister into a hospital..... well no, but you get it

You're going to re-watch ALL of season 1

Then you're going to watch all of season 2

At some point, we must converse about these seasons

Once we do, you will move on to seasons 3 and 4 where it gets seriousserious

Season 4 is a glimpse of my robot technology ;)

You'll know it when you see it~

This message will explode in 30 seconds

I didn't know it was on Netflix!

And I never got into it past season 2 because my sister enjoyed watching it... key word being "enjoyed." By now it is one of her least favorite TV shows, and if I were to watch it now I think it would be tantamount to betrayal... though I suppose I could consider it. I need to ask why exactly she didn't like it.

And there must be an error - your message has not exploded yet! Maybe I should get off the computer soon to ensure my safety...

11 hours ago, Clarine said:

If one must know, during my years of education, I was actually the so-called "popular girl that all students knew" among my schools. However, such was due a most unusual reason. Initially, I was deemed as a social outcast and as such, I was chosen as a choice to bully. Needless to say, such was short-lived as I injured the most popular school bully and stepped on his face. Of course, I was also one to constantly ridicule teachers and tutors for their incompetence and my reputation simply developed. In fact, I was known for being perhaps cruel and potentially heartless. Some even encouraged me to be a dictator and deemed me as a "hellspawn" as humourous as it is. Of course, many would call upon my name and request for "hi-fives" through corridors and hallways, much to my chagrin. Of course, I care not for those, for they were usually uncouth fools that are below me. Simply put, I was known and feared in school for being "evil" despite my composed nature.

Oh my! Well, you are likely one of few to enjoy being called "hellspawn," so that's something...

11 hours ago, Clarine said:

Acts of Service is easily the element of this that I care most for.

Interesting. That is what I was thinking, though I am actually surprised that you have heard of the Fire Love Languages. I thought they weren't well known.

10 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Why not both? ;)

... That works.

9 hours ago, Clarine said:

16. I must say, I never truly received any questions regarding my attire or my more detailed outlook upon life. Of course, I also never received questions that would allude to my sentiments regarding popular culture and trends. Oh, and of course, nobody even requested for all of my statistical points if I am ever to be transported into the Fire Emblem universe.

I'd ask about your attire, but I am not one to pay attention to physical aspects, such as clothing. Therefore...

LXVI. I thought I asked this before, but what would be your personal philosophy/mindset/ outlook on life?

LXVII. I know you probably dislike most of it, but is there any aspect of popular culture that you enjoy or accept?

LXVIII. You'd be a magic user, yes, but what specific Fire Emblem class would you be? (Like, a Valkyrie? Sage? Priestess? Dark Knight?)

LXIX. What would be your best and worse stats in Fire Emblem?

LXX. Do you have philosophical thoughts often? (Such as, "what is the meaning of life?" or "is the world governed by fate or free will?" or "did mankind discover or invent mathematics?")

LXXI. Views on religion?

LXXII. @Johann made me think of it - if a Genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?

LXXIII. Would you yet consider anyone on Serenesforest a "friend" or at least as close as one can be on the internet?

You mentioned that you wanted questions about your outlook on life. So here are a few:

202: From your previous statements, I think you might be an egoist of the Epicurean tradition. That basically means that you believe that you are the greatest person in the world simply because you exist. It also means that you believe life is meaningless and that there is no afterlife, so whether your actions are right or wrong depends on the worldly consequences they produce for you. You also show a bit of stoicism in the fact that you are passionately dispassionate. Would this be an accurate assessment of your worldview?

203: Provided the above is at least mostly true, are you aware that if everyone were to believe the same as you, the infrastructure of civilization as we know it would collapse?

204: What is your opinion of anarchy as a social system?

205: Do you believe in true virtue, or do you think morality is a social construct?

Nominations for #140 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

A re-interview is allowed this round.
You may nominate one user who has already had an interview before. Please read the rules on re-interviews for more information.

Clarine may answer the remaining questions.

NO OOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!?!

I STILL HAD MORE QUESTIONS

;-;

35 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Why did I even ask...

I love you too, @Astolfo!

Tell me what your gender is and we can get married!

I don't know what I'd do without you. You give my life new meaning entirely. I was living before I new of you, but if -God forbid- you ever left me, I think such would be equivalent to death. You are my sunshine after the rain~ The bright side to all of my tribulations~~

But if you must know, I am a 

Spoiler

Robot ;)

33 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh my! Well, you are likely one of few to enjoy being called "hellspawn," so that's something...

LXVI. I thought I asked this before, but what would be your personal philosophy/mindset/ outlook on life?

LXVII. I know you probably dislike most of it, but is there any aspect of popular culture that you enjoy or accept?

LXVIII. You'd be a magic user, yes, but what specific Fire Emblem class would you be? (Like, a Valkyrie? Sage? Priestess? Dark Knight?)

LXIX. What would be your best and worse stats in Fire Emblem?

LXX. Do you have philosophical thoughts often? (Such as, "what is the meaning of life?" or "is the world governed by fate or free will?" or "did mankind discover or invent mathematics?")

LXXI. Views on religion?

LXXII. @Johann made me think of it - if a Genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?

LXXIII. Would you yet consider anyone on Serenesforest a "friend" or at least as close as one can be on the internet?

One may say but I for one could easily deem my regular mindset and cold demeanour to be mildly devilish.

LXVI. I lack anything specifically but I suppose my mindset regarding life is... One ought to attempt to improve and enjoy their life, for all your effort placed into humanity shall be inevitably be destroyed by a natural cause long after your death. Realistically, an individual are far more likely to be forgotten in history than anything else. If I am to place a chance upon such as thing, such would be over ninety-nine percent.

LXVII. I suppose I do enjoy the evolution of technology if such constitutes as such. Otherwise, I abhor popular culture.

LXVIII. I believe I would be a Valkyrie, the finest combatant on the battlefield that would be saving the incompetent lives of those around me.

LXIX. My best would be "Magic" and my most inferior statistical point would most easily be "Defense". If one is to place this into video game terms, I would be deemed as a so-called "glass cannon".

LXX. Quite so, for I oftentimes lack anything else to do—allowing me to possess the excessive amount of time to contemplate regarding such. Of course, I oftentimes refrain from thinking of such topics as I, for one, wish not to fall into despair.

LXXI. As amusing as it may be, I find the stories of religion to be mildly fascinating but in truth, a religion's beliefs are but mere fiction.

LXXII. If one must know, I truly planned for such a thing. Needless to say, a genie can easily misinterpret to manipulate one's wish if such is to be far too vague. As such, I aim to be as descriptive as possible, much to any genie's chagrin.

1. I wish to be "an immortal being with an infinite capacity of memory, that is able to never die or be injured by anything."

2. I wish to be able to voluntarily shape-shift into any form I desire without any form of pain, even allowing myself to "set" a default form.

I suppose my third wish can be...

3. I wish for you, the genie, to serve me as my fully obedient servant without the loss of your of my powers.

Essentially, the third wish is a manipulative way to "cheat" for more wishes.

LXXIII. I must say, I truly cannot say I possess any emotional connections with anybody on this website. Fret not, for I essentially never become emotionally attached to anyone. I suppose one could say I  have "friends" here in the mildest way possible.

31 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You mentioned that you wanted questions about your outlook on life. So here are a few:

202: From your previous statements, I think you might be an egoist of the Epicurean tradition. That basically means that you believe that you are the greatest person in the world simply because you exist. It also means that you believe life is meaningless and that there is no afterlife, so whether your actions are right or wrong depends on the worldly consequences they produce for you. You also show a bit of stoicism in the fact that you are passionately dispassionate. Would this be an accurate assessment of your worldview?

203: Provided the above is at least mostly true, are you aware that if everyone were to believe the same as you, the infrastructure of civilization as we know it would collapse?

204: What is your opinion of anarchy as a social system?

205: Do you believe in true virtue, or do you think morality is a social construct?

202. Perhaps such is true, but I most simply do not deem myself to be the "greatest person in the world". I, for one, can truly know there is no afterlife and as such is why one might deem me to be nearly obsessed with my desire to be immortal.

203. Of course, such is why I truly am curious regarding the common majority. After all, one may say "ignorance is bliss" in which such a lack of awareness allows human civilisation to function.

204. That social system is simply dreadful!

205. The true virtue is a mere cognition devised by humanity based upon their desires and insecurities. As such, if I am to say, one can still thrive and live a far superior life to many even if they are to disrupt the moral social order. As pessimistic as it may sound, such is simply my logical conclusion.

11 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

NO OOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!?!

I STILL HAD MORE QUESTIONS

;-;

I don't know what I'd do without you. You give my life new meaning entirely. I was living before I new of you, but if -God forbid- you ever left me, I think such would be equivalent to death. You are my sunshine after the rain~ The bright side to all of my tribulations~~

But if you must know, I am a 

Hide contents

Robot ;)

How unfortunate... Very well, I suppose I shall be returning to the other thread of questions. If one truly is curious, one may bestow me questions there. I say, I simply adore talking about myself! Of course, I suppose I could update my profile.

I care not for this "re-interview" and as such, I shall nominate @SullyMcGully.

...SullyMcGully.

Edited by Clarine

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

I beg your pardon?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, this was a reference

54 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

And I never got into it past season 2 because my sister enjoyed watching it... key word being "enjoyed." By now it is one of her least favorite TV shows, and if I were to watch it now I think it would be tantamount to betrayal... though I suppose I could consider it. I need to ask why exactly she didn't like it.

Your sister

Help her

Help yourself too

You must be exposed

That was indeed an interesting interview.

LXXI. As amusing as it may be, I find the stories of religion to be mildly fascinating but in truth, a religion's beliefs are but mere fiction.

I see; that's unfortunate.

3. I wish for you, the genie, to serve me as my fully obedient servant without the loss of your of my powers.

Essentially, the third wish is a manipulative way to "cheat" for more wishes.

I'm not certain that would work, but I suppose it is indeed a wish...

LXXIII. I must say, I truly cannot say I possess any emotional connections with anybody on this website. Fret not, for I essentially never become emotionally attached to anyone. I suppose one could say I  have "friends" here in the mildest way possible.

One needs not to have emotional connections to have friends, though that depends on one's definition of "friends." Still, I am glad to hear that there is at least the "possibility" of friendship.

202. Perhaps such is true, but I most simply do not deem myself to be the "greatest person in the world". I, for one, can truly know there is no afterlife and as such is why one might deem me to be nearly obsessed with my desire to be immortal.

Just don't swallow a pill of mercury in hopes that it will make you immortal!

... That was a joke of sorts. A Chinese emperor once died because he did so.

For a new interview I nominate SullyMcGully!

And for a re-interview, I'd like to put Claudius I's historical knowledge to the test!