SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah: Man, I have a lot of works. But I think I would decide to make Dawn of Darkness a little more AU and have Ike and Elincia both remain in Tellius, and instead of Ike stumbling upon the Altarais conflicts, he gets hired to aid in them and travel overseas. I wouldn't have had the several complaints of Elincia being out of character even though I altered her scenario as best as I could to make it seem more realistic (such as having her not actually leave for nearly a year due to the choice being so hard to make).

1. How was your day?

2. who do you think is the most useful fates unit?

3. who do you main in smash?

4. what do you think of this?

5. impressions if any?

1. Nice overall. :)

2. I can't say, I haven't played the game.

3. Someone here really needs to ask this? lol Ike and Luigi! <3

4. It's...actually rather pretty. Despite being written by a guy I think a lot of people hate.

5. Impressions on what?

I never thought I would see the say.

1. What do you consider your strong point?

2. What do you consider your weak point?

3. Is there any difference between how you are perceived online and in person? Why or why not?

4. What are your values? How do you uphold them?

5. What were/are your first and current impressions of me?

1. First and Current Impressions of me? :^)

2. If you were a guy would you try football?

3. Rank who are your Top 10 Quarterbacks in any way (e.g looks, skill, favorites)

4. Do you think the Panthers will dethrone the Patriots with a perfect 19-0 season

5. How would you feel if in an alternate history you the Steelers had Rivers, Chargers had Manning and Giants had Roethlisberger?

Edited by ~Summer~

I never thought I would see the say.

1. What do you consider your strong point?

2. What do you consider your weak point?

3. Is there any difference between how you are perceived online and in person? Why or why not?

4. What are your values? How do you uphold them?

5. What were/are your first and current impressions of me?

1. My passion and dedication to things.

2. Social skills...

3. I would say so. In person, I'm honestly very shy. I rarely talk to anyone around me. Online though, I jump at the chance to join conversations I'm interested in and I'm not real shy at all. I believe it's because I just don't really like to talk due to the stutter in my speech and I'm always afraid of embarrassing myself.

4. Friendship, loyalty, honesty, things like that, I suppose. I try to encourage people not to look down upon friends for one or two little mistakes and that everyone deserves a second chance. And I try to encourage people not to lie.

5. You're a good person. You went out of your way to help me, you know. :)

1. First and Current Impressions of me? :^)

2. If you were a guy would you try football?

3. Rank who are your Top 10 Quarterbacks in any way (e.g looks, skill, favorites)

4. Do you think the Panthers will dethrone the Patriots with a perfect 19-0 season

5. How would you feel if in an alternate history you the Steelers had Rivers, Chargers had Manning and Giants had Roethlisberger?

1. Impressions of what? What are people asking me impressions for? xP

2. Sure! I actually did play once though. It was flag football, in PE classes. I was only good for ripping off flags. lol I got one with just my pinky!

3. Sure!

1. Big Ben <3

2. SuperCam Newton! <3

3. Aaron Rodgers

4. Tom Brady

5. Russell Wilson

6. Peyton Manning (he stinks now, but I still like the guy a lot)

7. Carson Palmer

8. Derek Carr

9. Joe Flacco

10. Johnny Manziel (this kid can be Cam Newton 2.0, I swear)

4. No, because I think the Steelers offense would be too powerful for them. XD

5. I'd probably wish we had Big Ben or Rodgers or Cam Newton. :P

Note, I don't necessarily think these are the top ten BEST QBs.

EDIT: Sylveon: 1. ...Oh, I must be thinking of someone else, my bad.

2. I don't know you, so I can't really say. xP

Edited by Anacybele

1. I already know you don't like Bayonetta being in Smash 4, but what do you think about Kamui in it? How was your first reaction? If it was more of negative, did it change after seeing his/her gameplay, or did it stay the same?

2. If you would be a Fire Emblem character, What class would fit you the most?

3. Favorite video game/anime antagonist?

4. Favorite Final Boss music?

5. Any impressions of me?

(as a sidenote, I heard your version of Aqua's song and have to say, your voice is beautiful. I got goosebumps.)

1. I already know you don't like Bayonetta being in Smash 4, but what do you think about Kamui in it? How was your first reaction? If it was more of negative, did it change after seeing his/her gameplay, or did it stay the same?

2. If you would be a Fire Emblem character, What class would fit you the most?

3. Favorite video game/anime antagonist?

4. Favorite Final Boss music?

5. Any impressions of me?

(as a sidenote, I heard your version of Aqua's song and have to say, your voice is beautiful. I got goosebumps.)

1. Oh, at first, I was like "you gotta be kidding me" because I didn't think we'd be getting six FE characters in Smash. :P But I think Corrin looks really fun to play and I like him/her as a character so far. He/she can turn into a badass deer dragon and female Corrin looks really cute (except for the open thighs which Smash thankfully fixes).

2. I think thief, because I'm good at sneaking around and...stealing things. I used to sneak food from under my parents' noses all the time. I'm not fast though, sadly.

3. Either Vaati from Zelda or Mr. L from Super Paper Mario. Both are totally awesome.

4. Hrm, I dunno... If you mean out of any series, then I think I'd say Cynthia in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. In FE, none of them have really stood out to me since I don't remember any. xP

5. I don't really know you, so no... Sry. xP

(Oh, thank you! :3)

Edited by Anacybele

What speculation/theories do you have for Zelda U?

Would you watch an anime adaptation of Pokémon Special?

Favorite Tri Force Heroes outfit?

Fanfic recommendations (besides your own)?

First/current impressions of me?

What speculation/theories do you have for Zelda U?

Would you watch an anime adaptation of Pokémon Special?

Favorite Tri Force Heroes outfit?

Fanfic recommendations (besides your own)?

First/current impressions of me?

1. Not much since we've seen very little of the game, but I do think this new Link may have some Gerudo blood since his gauntlets look like Ganondorf's, sorta.

2. Probably since I like Pokemon.

3. Not counting DLC, the fire one. I like fire and this outfit just looks super awesome!

4. Anything written by Falchion1984, my co-author. Except if you don't like Ike x Elincia. :P Okay, I have a little bias because of those two things, but even if this wasn't Ike x Elincia or a co-author, I would still say his stuff is super well written.

5. Well, Glac, I don't like that we disagree on nearly everything, but you're still an overall cool person. :)

Edited by Anacybele

1. Will you vote for me?

2. This is the first time I've ever asked anyone in these interviews, but...first and current impressions of me?

3. Besides Ike and Ephraim, which male protagonist is your favorite in the series (and I don't mean semi-main like Sothe, I mean main like Marth, Seliph, Eliwood, etc.)?

4. Besides the Tellius games, which game is your favorite in the series?

5. If you could add any video game character to Smash Bros. who would you pick?

1. Will you vote for me?

2. This is the first time I've ever asked anyone in these interviews, but...first and current impressions of me?

3. Besides Ike and Ephraim, which male protagonist is your favorite in the series (and I don't mean semi-main like Sothe, I mean main like Marth, Seliph, Eliwood, etc.)?

4. Besides the Tellius games, which game is your favorite in the series?

5. If you could add any video game character to Smash Bros. who would you pick?

1. I don't participate in this thread except right now, so I wouldn't vote for anyone. lol

2. You're okay, as far as I know. I don't really know you all that well.

3. Well, I guess Eliwood. I don't actually like any other male protagonists a lot.

4. Sacred Stones.

5. Vaati, from Zelda! Game needs more villains and Zelda needs a newcomer.

1. why do you dislike Marth

2. why do you even like Ike or Ephraim

3. why would you even dislike our lord and savior Chrom

4. why have you failed to do your civic duty and not played xenoblade for shame

5. thoughts on me

since you said you only liked three male lords so I brought up Chrom and Marth the obvious best lords

couldn't we just cut Robin and Lucina for Chrom and Roy in the base game in Smash and then replace DLC Roy with Squirtle ugh please

The ultimate irony is that I don't have any questions to ask.

Dude, you voted me so many times only to not have anything to ask? Really? xP

1. why do you dislike Marth

2. why do you even like Ike or Ephraim

3. why would you even dislike our lord and savior Chrom

4. why have you failed to do your civic duty and not played xenoblade for shame

5. thoughts on me

1. I said a LOT, not at all. Marth is meh to me, I'm pretty neutral to him.

2. Because they're badass, more unique than the others, and they're both really good looking. Ike is the hottest fictional character ever to me. xP

3. He's bland and boring. And he's way too dorky about love sometimes.

4. It doesn't look like my type of game.

5. I don't really know you, so I don't really have any thoughts.

From the random Special scans I've posted in the TFH chat, what's your opinion on the most adorable Plasma Grunt aka Faitsu?

I didn't see any grunts in those scans, I just remember Nate and Rosa, the B2W2 protags...

uh

so Boy Scout Ephraim is hot but not butter voiced Chrom with the wonderful Matthew Mercer)

(and also xenoblade is for everyone it is all encompassing and Adam Howden is perfection)

Edited by Freyjadour

1. Who is your favourite female FE character?

2. What is your most favouritest thing about Ike? (ex: his muscles, hair, personality)

3. Any game you're currently obsessing over/into right now?

4. What is one thing you're looking forward to this holiday?

5. Favourite Pokemon?

Edited by Hashuni Mei

1. Who is your favourite female FE character?

2. What is your most favouritest thing about Ike? (ex: his muscles, hair, personality)

3. Any game you're currently obsessing over/into right now?

4. What is one thing you're looking forward to this holiday?

5. Favourite Pokemon?

1. Elincia! She's really amazing and pretty.

2. Hard to say, I love so much about him. :P I guess I'd say his muscles. lol

3. No, not really. I was enjoying Kid Icarus: Uprising, but I wouldn't say I was obsessing over it.

4. Our trip to Charleston, SC. I've never been there before.

5. Keldeo! He's an adorable pony (well, he's really based off of a kelpie, but he still looks like a pony too)!

Which countries would you like to travel to?

I wouldn't mind visiting France again. I'd also visit Japan if it wasn't so dang far away. I like to fly, but a flight THAT long, no thanks. xP