SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

I've been gone all day, so yeah, extending it a little sounds good to me.

I'm not sure. Most of the interest in asking questions seems to have died down, which is usual at this stage of an interview. It could be that activity was somewhat less over Christmas and I don't want to deny you the proper time for an interview, but at the same time I've got to think about the flow of the thread.

I'll update the thread in 8 hours. If I can see that there's still enough people who want to ask you questions, I'll extend the interview, otherwise the next nomination period starts as planned.

11. Which personality traits do you value most in a person?

12. What defines a hero to you?

13. Do the ends justify the means?

14. If you could live forever, would you do it?

15. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works (e.g. The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings)?

Edited by Hattusili I

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

66. Have you ever had another pet besides fish?

67. What's your favorite song?

68. Do you consider flipflops a kind of shoe?

69. Favorite kind of car?

70. This is my last batch of questions. Rate the entirety of my questions from 1 to 10?

66. Yeah, dogs, cats, and a few birds.

67. Eternal Bond/Ike's Theme. <3

68. Yeah, seeing as I consider anything you wear on your feet to be a shoe. There are just different kinds of shoes. Boots, sandals, flipflops, sneakers, etc.

69. Anything from Dodge, pretty much.

70. I'd say 8/10, you ask good questions. ^^

I'm not sure. Most of the interest in asking questions seems to have died down, which is usual at this stage of an interview. It could be that activity was somewhat less over Christmas and I don't want to deny you the proper time for an interview, but at the same time I've got to think about the flow of the thread.

I'll update the thread in 8 hours. If I can see that there's still enough people who want to ask you questions, I'll extend the interview, otherwise the next nomination period starts as planned.

11. Which personality traits do you value most in a person?

12. What defines a hero to you?

13. Do the ends justify the means?

14. If you could live forever, would you do it?

15. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works (e.g. The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings)?

Yeah, that sounds fair enough.

11. Well, I suppose loyalty, honesty, kindness, those kinds of things.

12. Someone with good values and morals and that kids can look up to.

13. ...Uh, I think that would depend on the situation?

14. I don't know. The idea of being able to experience this world forever sounds nice, but on the other hand, I wouldn't like seeing all my friends and family pass while I'd always be here. I'd make new friends, most likely, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't miss the old ones a lot. It's a hard choice.

15. Yeah, but I didn't read any of it. It didn't sound like my cup of tea.

Edited by Anacybele