SEXIEST MALE LORD 2015 SURVEY

WHO IS THE SEXIEST MALE LORD? 2015 FATES, AVATARS AND KAGASEXIES INCLUDING EDITION  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the sexiest Male Lord??

• Marth
    • Alm
    • Sigurd
    • Seliph
    • Leif
    • Roy
    • Eliwood
    • Hector
    • Ephraim
    • Ike (PoR)
    • Ike (RD)
    • Kris (M)
    • Chrom
    • Robin (M)
    • Kamui (M)
    • Marx
    • Ryoma
    • Leon
    • Takumi
    • Runan
    • Holmes
    • Reese

eliwood
he is too smooth
like read his supports with fiora or lyn or half the things he says to ninian
he manages to compliment them without explicitly sounding like he has any romantic interest in them
for example
"Eliwood: Forgive me, perhaps it is not my place. Still, watching you... I felt I had to say something. For someone as talented as yourself not to find happiness... Well, that would be the greatest tragedy of all.
Fiora: ... ... I must admit... That is the first time anyone has ever said something like that to me. ... ..."
or
"Lyn: ...No, I guess you wouldn’t. Ahhh... My grandfather must be vexed to have me as a grandchild. My late mother was gentle, well mannered, and beautiful...
Eliwood: Well, you’re beautiful, Lyndis.
Lyn: Wha--? E-Eliwood! What did you--?
Eliwood: Yeah, when we were sparring this last time, I was thinking... The way you move, so like the wind. It was like watching a beautiful dance.
Lyn: Oh! My swordplay is beautiful... Right, you have leave to say that."

he's not visually sexy at all but everything he says is pretty sexy

especially with the ridiculous dramatic way he talks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Hector's not really hot. He's sorta handsome, I guess, but nowhere near the level of Ike, at either of his (Ike's) ages. Imo. :P

So not going home. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Im butter that lobster ayyoooo

(Hector would win for me if neither ryouma nor marx are in the running though)

Long hair's kinda really sorta definitely my thing and I prefer more mature-looking dudes (sry celice)

Edited by Thor Odinson

Oh yeah, Ryoma is no. 2 for me in this poll, for sure! He's super sexy too. <3 Though, how exactly are the royal siblings lord characters? I thought Corrin and Azura were the only main protagonists in Fates...

Nothing wrong with not being attracted to Ike (me neither, but more for the hair, it's too short for my tastes) for having the amount of muscle he has

but god he is not that fucking buff some of you are exaggerating the amount of muscle he has too hard like

seen way larger/10, not even impressed

Thor, you are totally right, I get tired of people saying RD Ike looks like he's on steroids or that he's way too buff. I mean, I get that not everyone's into muscles, that's all fine and dandy, but honestly, Ike isn't THAT buff. He's pretty buff, but he looks just like your average hunky pro American football player to me. And I don't see anyone complain that they're too buff.

Ike would make a good QB lol. I need to draw him in a football uniform someday, with his number being 9. Why? Cause PoR is FE9 and that was his debut, of course! ^^ Not to mention that in the NFL, QBs always have a number from 1-18.

Edited by Anacybele

The thing about is not that he's too buff, he really isn't, but rather he has just the right amount of muscles.

Not to small, but to not big. Just the perfect amount, and those arms are very well defined.

Edited by Water Mage

Yep, I agree with that too. I don't like muscles that are really huge, I find them ugly. RD Ike is pretty much as big as I'll tolerate and they're juuust right. Just like the baby bear's belongings in the story of the three bears. ^^

A lot of people voting for not Ephraim and are wrong, also who the fuck are like half these people

amendment: actually ike/hector/sigurd are respectable opinions also lmao at 15 for bear ike and 0 for twink ike

Edited by Parrhesia

I know the Royal Princes are not technically lords. Should I remove them from the poll? They do feel as important as lords to me, but I'm not sure everyone would agree with this.

Also Ike gained popularity compared to last year ;o but anyone who thinks he's a gorilla needs their eyes checked: he has muscles but he's certainly not Largo or Hawkeye.

@Anyone who bitched about my phrasing

:Italy: :Italy: :Italy: I DUN CARE :Italy: :Italy: :Italy:

Edited by CrimeanRoyalKnight

I know the Royal Princes are not technically lords. Should I remove them from the poll? They do feel as important as lords to me, but I'm not sure everyone would agree with this.

Also Ike gained popularity compared to last year ;o but anyone who thinks he's a gorilla needs their eyes checked: he has muscles but he's certainly not Largo or Hawkeye.

I don't see why not aside that people are voting for them, so I guess give them a chance?

:UnitedStates: