Few quick questions

Eriotto

Oh right, next thing i completly forgot lol.
If i would marry Nishiki who has lancer as first class (so only oboro i think, unfortunally lol) then Kinu will get Lancer class from her mother or not?
If yes then is there any other way to get lancer for Kinu? (not marrying her to other kid with lancer class) but with Nishiki marriage.

Oh right, next thing i completly forgot lol.

If i would marry Nishiki who has lancer as first class (so only oboro i think, unfortunally lol) then Kinu will get Lancer class from her mother or not?

If yes then is there any other way to get lancer for Kinu? (not marrying her to other kid with lancer class) but with Nishiki marriage.

Yes, Oboro!Kinu has Fox Spirit, Spellcaster, and Lance Fighter.

There is no other way aside from marrying Shinonome and Kinu, or by having Kanna or the Avatar with a Lance Fighter Secondary Class marry Kinu.

Yes, Oboro!Kinu has Fox Spirit, Spellcaster, and Lance Fighter.

There is no other way aside from marrying Shinonome and Kinu, or by having Kanna or the Avatar with a Lance Fighter Secondary Class marry Kinu.

Oh, i need to bear with it somehow then, thanks for the answer lol.

So still they're str based, so i wonder why the hell Nishiki has spellcaster as secoundary lol, well good to know tho. : P

Foxes were thought to have magical powers in eastern countries.

They want beaststones to be shared so Fox Spirit is physical. They give spellcaster to Nishiki so foxes can have magical powers in this game.

Edited by Tooru

Foxes were thought to have magical powers in eastern countries.

They want beaststones to be shared so Fox Spirit is physical. They give spellcaster to Nishiki so foxes can have magical powers in this game.

Well, that makes sense.

So now i have one more question! This time about speed tho.
Soo.. what speed is optimal for story and pvp? I mean speed on which you will be doubling enemy and not being doubled at least.

PVP is a farce

The story itself is dependent on the routes and difficulty, and expectations AND progress

There are several speed benchmarks.

As a general (pun not intended) rule of thumb, the slowest enemies have ~5-10 speed

The fastest enemies reach all the way to 35 speed, 37 AS with shurikens, 36 AS with Katanas

The real fastest enemies reach up to 37 I believe, but it's still the same.

Options:

Standard: AS-5

Swallow Strike Boosted: AS

Brigand Boosted: AS-2

In the end it hardly helps

I lack information for I27 an IE due to "inconsiderate players" and what not

HE as well, but the info should be similar or the same as H27, which I do roughly have

N27 and NE isn't so difficult

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

PVP is a farce

The story itself is dependent on the routes and difficulty, and expectations AND progress

There are several speed benchmarks.

As a general (pun not intended) rule of thumb, the slowest enemies have ~5-10 speed

The fastest enemies reach all the way to 35 speed, 37 AS with shurikens, 36 AS with Katanas

The real fastest enemies reach up to 37 I believe, but it's still the same.

Options:

Standard: AS-5

Swallow Strike Boosted: AS

Brigand Boosted: AS-2

In the end it hardly helps

I lack information for I27 an IE due to "inconsiderate players" and what not

HE as well, but the info should be similar or the same as H27, which I do roughly have

N27 and NE isn't so difficult

So on story mode if i can call it like this shouldn't be any problem with outspeed enemy, also if we remember about statues.

Well on pvp i need to max those 5 units and probably some won't be able to double other ones right? Well we'll see later on then, i pray my thinking is right. xD

DLCs.

Some scrolls are available now, like the scroll of Aether. But Proximity Shot is not available yet.

Um DLC's, so what you just lot them from enemy or while you have dlc bought you can buy one somewhere?

Um DLC's, so what you just lot them from enemy or while you have dlc bought you can buy one somewhere?

Certain enemies drop them in the DLC maps. For example, the Vanguard map has an enemy with an Aether Scroll.