Few quick questions

Eriotto

1. - Marx is a viable trueblade? I would like to give him this class but i'm not sure if this'll work, get on that i'll pair him with Sakura so he should have mods for spd i belive.
2. - Asama is a viable dreadfighter? I wonder cause I've seen few times mitama at this class.
3. - To make sure, if i'll give marx or any pre-promoted unit other class, she/he''ll first get class from base class then from promoted or only from promoted?
4. - There is way to skip having all kids in game? (i don't mean by having same gender marriage, but like no pairing for someone)
5. - Why i can't give Shigure holy lancer class? So salty.

If i'll think about anything usefull for me, i'll just write it down there, for now that's it. : P

4. Marrying male Kamui to any 1st gen female who cannot marry ONLY him ultimately locks you out of pairing one of the fathers with a wife, thus costing you one of the kids. If you happen to not like one of the kids or not care about them, that's fine. But if you want everyone, male Kamui has to marry a second gen female or a female who only can marry him. For female Kamui, she'll leave one 1st gen woman unpaired, but this is okay as long as it isn't Azura.

1: Xander's speed is still kind of low as a Trueblade (19 Speed at 20/4, 27 Speed at 20/20)

It's only a 4 speed increase at base and 5 at 20/20, so it might not be very helpful. Astra/Swordfaire are both "godly" skills anyway...so it might work out

2: I didn't do any calculations but Asama is kind of broken in his own way

3: Prepromoted Units can't reclass to the base class, but they will still get both of the promotions

4: You can end up missing kids depending on who you marry. M!Kamui x Zero results in missed Kanna and Eponine, F!Kamui x (Tsukuyomi's Daughter) results in missed Kanna as well. There's also the situation where marrying M!Kamui to a first gen female results in one first gen male being unable to marry, and you miss their child as well

5: Well if you really want to you just have to give it to Shigure by marriage...I think, I don't recall all the options

1: Xander's speed is still kind of low as a Trueblade (19 Speed at 20/4, 27 Speed at 20/20)

It's only a 4 speed increase at base and 5 at 20/20, so it might not be very helpful. Astra/Swordfaire are both "godly" skills anyway...so it might work out

2: I didn't do any calculations but Asama is kind of broken in his own way

3: Prepromoted Units can't reclass to the base class, but they will still get both of the promotions

4: You can end up missing kids depending on who you marry. M!Kamui x Zero results in missed Kanna and Eponine, F!Kamui x (Tsukuyomi's Daughter) results in missed Kanna as well. There's also the situation where marrying M!Kamui to a first gen female results in one first gen male being unable to marry, and you miss their child as well

5: Well if you really want to you just have to give it to Shigure by marriage...I think, I don't recall all the options

About Marx, look at caps for certain classes, i'll max 5 main units anyway so yeah, stats at lvl 20/40/w.e shouldn't matter, i wondered cause of his -1 spd mod, that's all. : P

3 - i know i can't get prepomoted units, it was about thier skills, for example if i want Camilla which is promoted unit to have vantage from samurai, i need to get her trueblade and she'll get first skills from samurai and then from trueblade? Or i just can't? Just to make clear.

Meanwhile i'm going to sleep, i see i can't think clearly lol.

Oh, she can get Vantage…. in this game, unlike Awakening, if you class into a promoted class that you haven't learned the skills from its base class version yet, you gain the skills you previously missed at a rate of 1 per level as long as you're above the needed level. (Although if you still haven't learned the ones before it by the time you hit a level 5/15 skill, you'll first learn the rest of those you missed at 1 per level, then you will pick up the 5/15 skill in turn.).

Pre-promoted units still have their class setting of base classes.

Like Felicia is Rod Knight/Mercenary: that is why she can reclass from Maid to Strategist/Brave Hero/Bow Knight.

And because her setting is Mercenary, Brave Hero!Filicia learns Mercenary skills before Sol, but no Fighter skills. (Unless she gets access to Fighter from A+/S supports.)

Edited by Tooru

You can give Shigure holy lancer by having lance fighter as your secondary when playing as male Kamui. This passes down to F!Kanna, who will give it to him via marriage.

If that's the only way then its inpossible for me : P Well good thinking anyway. ^^

So yeah, round 2~
1. - S rank weapons are obiantable in story or weapon dungeon (dlc)?
2. - every or almost every S weapon have some - def/res stats on your characters, are they worth to use depends on those debuffs? For example def/res -5 can be deadly for mages imo.

1: Story

Hoshido: Katana, Naginata, Shuriken, Yumi

Nohr: Axe, Tome, Staff

Invisible Kingdom: All

2: The Katana/Naginata/Axe don't lower your Defense or Resistance

It's subjective

2. - i looked only for few stats, for example tome do, shuriken also so i wondered if they can just kill your character after some time, i also took tome as a example cause i have no idea what tome/spell use for damage, moonlight for healing and horse god for defence, but no idea for tome/spell for damage : /

What second gen girl would you propose? None of them have that as their base class.

Sophie - Cavalier

Midoriko - Herb merchant

Kanna - gives secondary, only works if male Kamui's secondary is Lance Fighter; or female Kamui herself with Lance Fighter could marry Shigure

Mitama - Priest

Syalla - Spellcaster

Kinu - gives Spellcaster secondary

Matoi … not sure how this interacts…. I'm guessing her father's secondary, Samurai, but not sure

Ophelia - Dark Mage

Eponine - Outlaw

Soleil - Mercenary

Velour - gives Fighter secondary

What second gen girl would you propose? None of them have that as their base class.

Sophie - Cavalier

Midoriko - Herb merchant

Kanna - gives secondary, only works if male Kamui's secondary is Lance Fighter; or female Kamui herself with Lance Fighter could marry Shigure

Mitama - Priest

Syalla - Spellcaster

Kinu - gives Spellcaster secondary

Matoi … not sure how this interacts…. I'm guessing her father's secondary, Samurai, but not sure

Ophelia - Dark Mage

Eponine - Outlaw

Soleil - Mercenary

Velour - gives Fighter secondary

Matoi gives him Samurai.

Well... then there goes my other question i belive, is there any killer-like weapon but tomes/spells? I mean like killer-axe or something with higher crit chance~~

The S-rank tome, Excalibur, also has a 30% critical chance, more than Killer Weapons.

Matoi gives him Samurai.

The S-rank tome, Excalibur, also has a 30% critical chance, more than Killer Weapons.

Well before i use this one i need to get witch for main main mage tbh, well it's not like i'm not planing on getting this but w/e, i think i'll stay at dark flier at the beggining lol

Well i looked for Excalibur but page says that it has 25%, however you're right. : P Well also i'm not able to forge S weapons so i dunno if it will loss effective later on : o

Well before i use this one i need to get witch for main main mage tbh, well it's not like i'm not planing on getting this but w/e, i think i'll stay at dark flier at the beggining lol

Well i looked for Excalibur but page says that it has 25%, however you're right. : P Well also i'm not able to forge S weapons so i dunno if it will loss effective later on : o

The forging isn't a problem because Mjonir isn't stronger than Excalibur until +4 or +5 and you'll probably never get 16 Mjonir tomes to get it there.

But yes, Mjonir has an advantage in the sense that it is a C-Rank weapon so any mage class can use it. It also makes critical hits do ×4 while Excalibur's do the usual ×3. Excalibur's effect basically guarantees your death if someone attacks you and can survive your counterattack. Still, it's powerful, and allows you to double nearly any class as a Witch.

Edited by gayserbeam

For Shigure's Holy Lancer, can't he marry a girl who has such class up her sleeve?

The only girls who can give him holy lancer via marriage are Hinoka!Matoi, Oboro!Matoi, or a f!Kanna with holy lancer as a secondary. If I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Oh, Matoi passes samurai to Shigure? I guess that means that the father's class gets passed down first to the spouse then. In that case, I think f!Kanna is the only option. Well, besides feMU herself.

Edited by Sunwoo

The only girls who can give him holy lancer via marriage are Hinoka!Matoi, Oboro!Matoi, or a f!Kanna with holy lancer as a secondary. If I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Oh, Matoi passes samurai to Shigure? I guess that means that the father's class gets passed down first to the spouse then. In that case, I think f!Kanna is the only option. Well, besides feMU herself.

Yeah, all the children's Secondary Classes are already set in stone, so you can't change the class a child will give via Buddy Seal by changing their parent. The class they inherit from their mother is like a "tertiary" or "acquired" class, and plays no role in Marriage/Buddy Seal use. So Matoi gives Shigure Samurai, Shigure gives Matoi Rod Knight, Siegbert gives Sophie Wyvern Rider and Sophie gives Siegbert Mercenary.

Kanna and Femui are the only way. Shigure suffers in a way by being Aqua's son because there are no male Oni or Lance Fighters for him to inherit those classes from, but he makes up for it by having so many possible fathers.

The forging isn't a problem because Mjonir isn't stronger than Excalibur until +4 or +5 and you'll probably never get 16 Mjonir tomes to get it there.

But yes, Mjonir has an advantage in the sense that it is a C-Rank weapon so any mage class can use it. It also makes critical hits do ×4 while Excalibur's do the usual ×3. Excalibur's effect basically guarantees your death if someone attacks you and can survive your counterattack. Still, it's powerful, and allows you to double nearly any class as a Witch.

Yeah, i'm mostly afraid about being one shoted after move : P Well we'll see in game when this will come out~

Uhh yeah.. soo...
What stat are beaststone using to attack? I mean for example Kinu and Velour, secoundary class of Nishiki is magic one and for Flannel is physical one so i wonder about that, All i'm use that dragonstone which kamui use is for magic but dunno about those ones. : s

Uhh yeah.. soo...

What stat are beaststone using to attack? I mean for example Kinu and Velour, secoundary class of Nishiki is magic one and for Flannel is physical one so i wonder about that, All i'm use that dragonstone which kamui use is for magic but dunno about those ones. : s

Beaststones use Strength, Dragonstones use Magic.