Favourite class and character of that class?

Blue Druid

I'm bored

So, out of all the classes in the Fire Emblem games, which do you find yourself liking the most? Which character of that class is you favourite?

(From any game, including TearRing and Berwick Sagas)

For me it's the Warrior class. Axes and bows forever! I'd say my favourite Warrior is Geitz closely followed by Boyd.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Cordelia as a Pegasus/Falcon Knight! Severa looks great too, but I don't like her mercenary outfit; Hero fits much better. And then Luna in Fates looks good as a mercenary, but atrocious as a Hero, imo.

Dark Fliers are awesome too, and I'd have to say my favorite for that specific class would be Sumia. I just love the Pegasus classes!

Wyvern Lord, Vaida

I like the idea of berserker as a class, a lot, but I never was really a fan of most of the characters available to the class. Might be design, or something.

Except Hawkeye. Hawkeye is everything I ever wanted.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Horseman/Nomad Trooper/Bow Knight. As far as combat goes my favourites are usually units of a different class path reclassed into Horsemen, but in other aspects I'd say Wolf and maybe Dayan.

Edited by Topazd

Great Knight, and obviously Freddy. <3

I really like every cavalier knight class, Great Knight is just my top fav. Gold and Silver Knight are close behind though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I would've actually said Vanguard, but Ike is the only Vanguard... XD He IS my favorite character in the series though. <3

Edited by Anacybele

Hmmm... there are a ton that I like.

Knight Lord. Out of the three, my favorite is Eliwood. The actual class isn't too impressive, I just find all three units to be really good when they have said class. Eliwood in particular because despite the others being great units and Eliwood being pretty lame on Eliwood mode he can actually be really, really good on Hector Mode once he promotes. Plus I like his character more than the other two. Sigurd I feel has a well executed character, although I don't feel he's too interesting on his own, and while I like Seliph as a character he's a rather boring main character.

Paladin. Especially the kind that uses axes. The ones without axes are lame. Except Sirius I like him. Jagen and Oifaye are nice characters too but as units I don't care for them much.

I guess my favorite would be Marcus or Sain, although I think I'm leaning a bit towards Marcus. I also like Titania from what little of Path of Radiance I played.

Berserker. I... don't actually like many of them much though. I guess Hawkeye. I didn't really use him much past his recruitment, but his character is interesting and he seems to be a really great unit.

Assassin. Particularly the FE7 variety. Matthew's one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters but Jaffar is just.... more of an assassin. Not just because he's a better unit 9 times out of 10 but mainly because of his character and how he was raised to be an assassin.

Master Knight I guess too because while I didn't actually use either too much having every weapon is just too fun

I guess leaf but lachesis is okay too i don't really like either much

Edited by maybe

Sages all the way. The fact that sages can not only cast high level spells but also use staves and have high magic is just awesome. Some of my favorites include Lewyn, Merrrich, Sety, and Asvel. I also really like Linda just because she was super OP in my playthrough of FE3 Book 2.