[FE5 Draft] I want an excuse to play Thracia again

Jedi

I want an excuse to replay Thracia sometime down the line so why not make a draft of this game? I thought, considering I haven't drafted in awhile and I plan to do that fe7 one soon.

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Leaf, Evayle and Sety/Cyas are free for all to use.
3. The game will be played on Elite Mode.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters; rescue undrafted units and NPCs; trade; visit Shops, Armories and Storage houses; and Escape.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: Meatshielding and Capturing or getting Captured (aside from being left behind).

3. The Warp staff cannot be used on Leaf or any unit holding Leaf. If a unit is warped or uses rewarp (or rescued by one of the above), they may not use the rescue staff on Leaf or any unit holding Leaf.

4. All Gaiden chapters except Chapters 8x and 24x are required to be visited, and do not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.
5. NPCs may do as they please without penalty.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted characters have a 4 turn penalty per unit per chapter.
2. Skipping a Gaiden chapter not listed above results in a 20 turn penalty.

Exceptions:
1. Two undrafted units are free for the Manster escape (Chapters 4 - 7).
2. Dagda and Tanya are free for Chapter 8x.
3. Glade and his knights are free for Chapter 13.
4. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Master Proofs.

Teams:

1. Baldrick: Karin, Fergus, Lifis, Carrion, Sleuf, Glade, Linoan, Robert, Mareeta, Ronan, Galzus, Shanam
2. Jedi: Fin, Asvel, Nanna, Pahn, Fred, Olwen, Hicks, Shiva, Selphina, Ralph, Delmud, Conomore
3. General Horace: Lara, Dagda, Othin, Makua, Eda, Sara, Tina, Alba, Homeros, Tanya, Misha, Miranda
4. Nintales: Safy, Brighton, Salem, Dean, Havan, Marty, Kein, Eyrios, Amalda, Dalshin, Xavier, Trewd
Edited by Jedi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want an excuse to replay Thracia sometime down the line so why not make a draft of this game? I thought, considering I haven't drafted in awhile and I plan to do that fe7 one soon.

Not joining but lol (Please don't, it feels good not to be in last ; ] )