Marth Nendoroid up for Preorder (May 2016 Release)

kingddd

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014133

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5242/Nendoroid+Marth+New+Mystery+of+the+Emblem+Edition.html

The prince of the Kingdom of Altea is joining the Nendoroids!

From the popular game 'Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~Heroes of Light and Shadow~' comes a fully articulated Nendoroid of Marth, the Prince of Altea, in commemoration of the 25th anniversary of the Fire Emblem series!

He comes with two expressions including his standard gentle smile as well as a more serious shouting expression for combat scenes! Optional parts include an iron sword, a rapier as well as the Exalted Falchion allowing you to display him wielding various different weapons from the game! Slashing effect parts are also included and the Nendoroid is fully articulated allowing for amazing dynamic combat scenes to enjoy even in Nendoroid size!

Retail Price: 4,500 JPY

Amiami Discount: 3,460 JPY

wvEdIhz.jpg

Edited by kingddd

I've never been a fan of Nendoroids but I might make an exception. I like the Fire Emblem he has.

Same, most Nendoroids look bad to me excapt Toon Link (he fits the style perfectly).

Pre ordered this solely cuz it's Marth and he doesn't look half bad.

Do Nendoroids usually have heads that big in relation to the rest of the figure, or is it just this particular one?

thats what Nendoroids have always been. It's chibified figures of the characters. If you want regular proportion characters you have to look at the figma or sh figuart line ups.

• 2 weeks later...