4Koma & Character Book Translations [COMPLETE]

Kirokan

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there's something about Orochi that the translations aren't getting across well, but so far I really dislike her. Some of her teasing in the supports just came off as really mean-spirited and uncaring of other people's boundaries.

Asama surprised me a bit. I haven't played Hoshido yet, but I'm under the impression that while he's ultimately good, he doesn't want to care about the rest of the world because he tinks it's futile.

[spoiler=Don't mind if I do.]

Gummy_zpszgx5bo31.jpg

Jet%20fuel_zpspjx9e5do.jpg

orphanage_zps7xa5d1zs.jpg

Snape_zpsffpgmymf.jpg

Awesome. The third one is the best.

Setsuna is hilarious~ I never thought much of her before, but these comics seem to make me love everyone~ XD

And Asama, too~ Though I liked him before, I like his Priest personality pretty much being the opposite of Libra's and he's all hella cynical~

Zero's comic with Inigo is great. I'm disappointed they didn't put male Kamui in the other one, though. Would've been a bit funnier to me.

I know right?!

stay away from the ladies, zero

Though I hope that in the English translation he isn't going to be that creepy all the time. -_-

Its really uncomfortable knowing that both of the bisexual characters are creepy. I mean, Im just assuming about Shara, but I think everybody knows why.
Buuut I personally find Zero's creepiness kind of endearing. I guess its all down to preference!

I really liked Zero's. It's nice to see him with fem!Kamui for a change. I've got no hate for Zero/male!Kamui or anything, but I feel like all his other ships are neglected.

And the thing with Lazward made me giggle. Zero is such a creep, but I love him so much.

Edited by Respite&Nepenthe

Wow, I had no idea Nyx really was a child as in like, Elise's height and everything. They usually just describe her as looking youthful~ Her comics were pretty funny~ XD

Hinata reminds me of Naruto so much~ OwO

I loved Oboro's "Nohr Hater". I was so confused at first as to why she was so tense before realizing~ XD

Okay it's official that Setsuna, Hinata, and Oboro are amazing people in my book. As I expected in their comics Odin was being Odin and Zero is being well Zero (Zero no). I didn't really care for Nyx before, but her comics are really good and I like her a bit more now.

Edited by Frelia

Ah, based Oboro. mai waifu for laifu

The Nyx, Hinata and Oboro comics were pretty good. I didn't really like Nyx or Hinata before but I do now.

I hope I'm not in a minority in that I don't think Nyx looks very child like apart from her height. I mean, she has boobs.

Pretty good comics lately, imo. Aw, don't worry, Nyx. I know the feeling!

Thanks for the translations~!

Seriously though, I wonder what would happen if the others found out what kind of game Zero wanted Kamui to participate in...