4Koma & Character Book Translations [COMPLETE]

Kirokan

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harold's comics are nice and the one with Lutz is really cute. I really worry about Harold's health though. How is it possible for someone to be that unlucky?

Edited by Frelia

Harold even laughs in American. The hero we all deserve.

I just hope Harold's bad luck doesn't become the new Kellam's invisibility.

In terms of fan reception or his in-game dialogue? He's a little meme-y, but there are plenty of ways to present those jokes. Kellam jokes are just "who?"

In terms of fan reception or his in-game dialogue? He's a little meme-y, but there are plenty of ways to present those jokes. Kellam jokes are just "who?"

In terms of being annoyingly repetitive in all his supports

Yeah, Kellam was turned into a very one-note character, which is annoying considering that he has a lot of other aspects of his past/personality that could've been interesting (his relationship with his family comes to mind).

Elise why did you tell Effie to eat a rock and why won't you eat your veggies? Elise please. Effie's comics are cute even when she is told to eat a rock and Elise's vegetables.

Saizou's second comic is fine, but I am not a fan of how Saizou and Kamui talk about taking a look in the women's hot springs during the first comic. Not cool you two. :/

Edited by Frelia

Elfie ate a rock...AND thought it would actually taste decent? She's so cute though~ X3 I like her a lot more, now~

Saizo and Kamui are pretty funny together, though~ It's nice seeing him being more silly than serious here~

I am dissapointed by the lack of justice in Harold's comics.He's like an extremely patriotic Bobby Fullbright in the world of Fire Emblem.Bobby's even got bad luck.

I like how Saizou wants to stalk observe Kamui.I thought that was Jakob's job.

...Am I the only one who thinks Leon is better in every comic he appears in that isn't his own two? They really weren't that funny, yet the Elise one shows him being himself and the Orochi one put a grin on my face.