4Koma & Character Book Translations [COMPLETE]

Kirokan

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That and the pseudo-Owain speech. Just wasn't Inigo-like to me.

That makes sense.

Tbh, I used to get pissed off over how Inigo was portrayed over the most minute detail, but after one of his critical quotes became, "Sure, I'll dance with you," I just gave up caring.

But idk, maybe you could say that Inigo and Owain are very close, and hence copy each other's speech here and there?

Also, Charlotte's comics are hilarious.

Edited by Minischew

Goddamnit, now I'm irrationally angry that we can't bling the hell out of our weapons and dragons. It's like, why bother living?

Flannel and Velour are adorable and the adorableness only increases when they are in proximity of each other.

Goddamnit, now I'm irrationally angry that we can't bling the hell out of our weapons and dragons. It's like, why bother living?

I was about to say, "Maybe it's because you'd become too conspicuous on the battlefield," but then I realized we can put ridiculous accessories on our units.

Yeah, we should be able to bling out our weaponry and animals. Tbh, I'd like to see a shiny pegasus.

Edited by Minischew

Man, Flannel is such a little kid, it's so cute.

And the look of fear in the wyvern's eyes after it realizes what Crimson will do to him is hilarious!

But you know, I wish we could actually decorate our weapons in Fates, I mean the characters can wear accessories, so wh can't we also decorate our weapons?

It would be so cool!