4Koma & Character Book Translations [COMPLETE]

Kirokan

Must be a localisation change, then. It's a pure coincidence in the JP version script.

EDIT: This.

Well, to be fair, the word namesake can also be used to refer to someone who shares the same name by coincidence.

So it can still be a coincidence in the localized version.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But.. there's no question mark in DanMan's sen-... tence... :| Erk

If it has "why" or "how", then it's a question.

And second, you're going to nitpick at me when I just got called an angry jerk because someone misinterpreted my post? Do you really wanna do this? :|

CLEARLY, they'll come out with the reveal that "Abel" the horse is actually a man who has been bewitched by an evil sorcerer and transformed into a horse, thus explaining why he cares about these things….

This is my new headcanon unless actual evidence from the game comes out to contradict it

Wyvern's and horses having names from various characters in FE games prior aren't going to suddenly ruin a fan favorite character. I think it was just a silly thing that IS put in to please the fans. That's my two cents.

Anyway, I didn't find Sophie's comic as funny as the ones before. The art's still cute.

Edited by Raumata

I'm still mad I can't give Midoriko Kaze's green hair. I don't think I'd mind so much if her name weren't literally "green girl", but she just looks weird in any other color (except maaaaaaaaybe purple because of her eyes).

I'm still mad I can't give Midoriko Kaze's green hair. I don't think I'd mind so much if her name weren't literally "green girl", but she just looks weird in any other color (except maaaaaaaaybe purple because of her eyes).

If you give her Azura's hair, can't you stretch it and say that's a shade of green? XD

Also, Midoriko's so goddamn precious. So. so. so. precious.

[spoiler=Luna Spoilers]This actually makes me really sad because I'm going to pair Kaze and Luna, and when Luna disappears, it will leave Midoriko crying harder than she is now. ;;

Are the pegasi gonna be okay?

Probably not.

But after eating the herbs that Midoriko worked so hard on, they deserve it.

The poor girl was crying in her father's chest!

Edited by Water Mage

I bet it all on Shinonome! *raises hand* It will be a hard arm wrestling match, but I believe. Shinonome's second comic is one of my favorites because of how ridiculous it is. I love it.

The first comic never would have happened if Ryouma told Shinonome that he's a prince and his heir. He doesn't even tell him about Hoshido. Geez Ryouma.

Edited by Frelia