Considering LPing again. Poll Over; Winner Starfox SNES

Jedi

Hey guys, I've been long inspired to LP by various people on youtube, I've always wanted to try my absolute best to become a known name, but my motivation has been shaky, I humbly ask for 2 things of you out of this poll.

I want to decide on a game to start with and as of late, I've been wanting to replay Kid Icarus on the NES or Starfox on the SNES, like I did in the old days, also I was curious, which do you think I should play? Of course Sonic 3 & K and Mario 3 are always choices for me as backups on the other hand.

Also I'm not sure when this would start up

Edited by Jedi

I was asked by Refa what i'd do for 3 of the games

[9:14:40 PM] Refakitty³: How would you play the games?
[9:15:15 PM] Refakitty³: Like Star Fox has the multiple routes, Mario 3 has a bajillion levels that you can skip, and Sanic 3 has a bunch of characters (okay four sets) and the emeralds.
[9:16:18 PM] Jedi: Starfox would be all 3 routes
[9:16:23 PM] Jedi: Mario 3 would be a full complete
[9:16:31 PM] Jedi: Sonic 3 would be just a full solo Sonic run
Edited by Jedi

Voted Mario 3 simply because it'd be a funny inversion. Sonic 3 is probably a better choice just because of your username, though.

I don't watch let's plays much in general so I had to be the killjoy who voted no

but I voted for star fox it seems like it'd be the most fun to watch

I appreciate the vote and your honesty!

Out of the 4, I would like seeing Mario 3 the most. I also don't really watch many platformer LPs though, so yeah.

If you did an LP on XCOM though, I'd most definitely watch.

[spoiler=You're on the far left, Jedi.]zF42o85.png

Edited by Kamui - Prince of Nohr

What about Fire Emblem?

I'm not established enough to do any sort of RPG. As I have to start a whole new channel, not worth doing something super lengthy when I'll have a tiny audience at best.

Out of the 4, I would like seeing Mario 3 the most. I also don't really watch many platformer LPs though, so yeah.

If you did an LP on XCOM though, I'd most definitely watch.

[spoiler=You're on the far left, Jedi.]zF42o85.png

I see I see! :P:

Well first of all, if you're going to get into larping again, make sure it doesn't start interfering with your schoolwork. And be CAREFUL! Most larpers are nice people, but there ARE those guys who are just a little TOO in-character, you know what I mean?

Anyway, good luck with all that!

Edited by FionordeQuester

Well first of all, if you're going to get into larping again, make sure it doesn't start interfering with your schoolwork. And be CAREFUL! Most larpers are nice people, but there ARE those guys who are just a little TOO in-character, you know what I mean?

Anyway, good luck with all that!

Haha larping :P:

Thanks

And as of this small bump, I will begin attempting to record tomorrow or the week ahead, so perhaps content the week afterwards? :0

Starfox has won. Taking the poll down

Final results

Kid Icarus - 8

Starfox - 11

Sonic 3 & Knuckles - 10

Super Mario Bros 3 - 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've been working on finding a recording system that works, Starfox SNES is in the works currently.

I've been making some test videos so I can work from there, I would appreciate if people who are interested would subscribe in the meantime, as I'll be posting the test videos as teasers before Starfox.

Have some Freedom Planet first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5AZ84ZGgyI

Also the link to my channel itself https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCse0YHXP-quEqD1UmcT_dOA