Strange Skills/Talents

Cynthia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...

1. I can lie on an bed with upstanding nails! ( Now serious, i did it when i was in 5th grade as a school projct)

2. I can beat up people who are older than me :rolleyes:

3. I can withstand some heat ( again the stupid school project)

and well, i cant think of any more at the time

Err... I'm fairly skilled with my feet...

I can pick things up, throw things, even undress myself...

As awkward as that sounds...

*thinks naughty things*

I can actually play badmitton very well, but I have no interest in it. I can serve, swing and land the target near perfectly and I can make awesome special saves.

Your probably expecting this but that is REALLY HOT!!!

For the record I never thought about using that for sexual or perverted uses.

Damn...

I seem to be able to vanish at will. If nobody is paying direct attention to me, I can easily slip out of a room unnoticed. Often I can return equally unnoticed.

Of course, this seems to have some bad side effects lately. A lot of my teachers are forgetting I exist.

lol that's pretty cool

well...

1. I can lie on an bed with upstanding nails! ( Now serious, i did it when i was in 5th grade as a school projct)

2. I can beat up people who are older than me :rolleyes:

3. I can withstand some heat ( again the stupid school project)

and well, i cant think of any more at the time

i've done that thing about lying in bed with the nails.

you won't get hurt, because your weight is spread out through all the nails!

ooh! i can do that too! except the undressing part my sister says i have "monkey feet"

XD

Edited by Anna the Tutorial Girl

Well...

I can read people really well, like an open book. That's all I'm gonna say. Although there are two people that I haven't been able to read...

I also have top-notch hand-eye coordination and just a very high level of physical intelligence (although I don't put it to good use :( ). Let's see, what else...I'm very good at hiding emotions, and I almost always hide them (which is why I mostly seem emotionless and cold). And um...I think things through excessively. That's it for now...

Well...

I can read people really well, like an open book. That's all I'm gonna say. Although there are two people that I haven't been able to read...

I also have top-notch hand-eye coordination and just a very high level of physical intelligence (although I don't put it to good use :( ). Let's see, what else...I'm very good at hiding emotions, and I almost always hide them (which is why I mostly seem emotionless and cold). And um...I think things through excessively. That's it for now...

What is physical intelligence?

Well my entire family is good at hiding emotion, we learned through our tough years. I have a knack for [learning] astronomy so I guess I'm pretty good at that. Before I broke my leg I was somewhat good at basketball, good at catching a football, and pretty good at Ultimate Frisbee. I am double-jointed (even though that isn't real) at my middle, and ring fingers (On my left hand.) Can't do anything with my feet though :(

ooh! i can do that too! except the undressing part my sister says i have "monkey feet"

XD

Actually funny story about that.

My brother once made me a bet that he could beat me playing Super Smash Brother's Melee, and I bet him I could defeat him without even using my hands.

I used Marth and played using my feet.

He lost some good money that day, and pride.