Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

I searched your ISO and couldn't find your YOLO read, your JB read hasn't really been updated since yesterday, don't really care about Sniper, and fair enough on Dreamer. So uh...what's your read on YOLO and what do you think about JB's Elie case (considering that you're scumreading the both of them)?

Tbh I don't like the timing of Refa's gamebreaking scheme, since Elieson's role has been known for quite a while, but that's not relevant today, or even tomorrow by the looks of it.

I assumed that it wouldn't work in MYLO/LYLO (also it would be relevant tomorrow if Elie doesn't get lunched today), so me asking Elieson about it was more of a courtesy than a "yeah, Vhaltz/Mitsuki totally balanced their game so that it would be broken in such a manner". I didn't actually expect him to answer yes.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shin can you please confirm if you prefer dreamer to elieson? I thought there would be only one non-me lynch candidate by this time by now, I hate this development and I hate all of you.

I'd prefer Eli, for the reasons I've said before, but Dreamer's a not-so-distant second.

jesus that's a lot of posts and there is no way in hell I can respond to... Anything much. So I'm going to rolespec because I love rolespec.

Agree with refa that it's 6/2 now. Dreamer claimed firefighter - either she is a town firefighter and we had 2 docs, 1 for ITP and 1 for scum in a 12/3/1 scenario... Or Dreamer is a scum role meant to protect the small no. of scum from getting rekt by Proto. Or she's lying about her role. 2 of these are far more likely than the other.

##vote: Dreamer

Phase ends at 4:30am so guess who won't be around lol

O well, this is a pretty shitty situation for me.

I prefer a Shin lynch, but i don't think i need to tell any of you that.

Because the odds are turning against my favor, i can do at least one thing.

Does any of you have any questions left for me? I am going to answer on the most honest way possible. You will see soon enough that i'm not scum. Maybe today and maybe later. I'll be online for the next houres, so expect to see a fast answer.

I prefer a Shin lynch, but i don't think i need to tell any of you that.

Because the odds are turning against my favor, i can do at least one thing.

Does any of you have any questions left for me? I am going to answer on the most honest way possible. You will see soon enough that i'm not scum. Maybe today and maybe later. I'll be online for the next houres, so expect to see a fast answer.

Why aren't you voting Shin then (and why do you feel so confident in his lynch in the first place)? Really the only thing that makes me unsure about your lynch is that you're not voting Elieson despite that being your best chance of survival (which is, at the very least, suboptimal scum play).

I asked you several questions in my past few posts, it'd be cool if you could get around to answering them.

“can understand the Baldrick read, but surely JB has enough content that you can judge him on? What do you think of his interactions with Tiny? What do you think of Elie's cases today?”

Yes. He has. My bad.

He never gave a clear opnion and the things he stated, were mostly facts or he wasn’t sure of himself. He ended up not voting either even though he said that he was still oke with it.

He voted in day 4, but there was no other option. He also gave me the feeling that he though that Mancer was town, but he still said that he could lynch him. I have seen better confersations.

I think that Elieson is currently on a point were he just hates Baldrick. And his case somewhat feels like a “i hate you for your vote on me” case. His case earlier did mention some very good points. But now it just feel like one big hate post.

“That being said, Dreamer's response to Elie is far more reactionary than his was to her. I dunno, you suddenly deciding to rethink your opinion right after he put you on his scum list again strikes me as opportunistic. He was sure about his Baldrick case way before he made his last post, so why didn't you take that into account before deciding that he was the only person you could vote for today? Who else would you vote for now that you're not scumreading Elieson (AFAIK)?”

It was not because of the Baldrick vote or because he put me on his scumlist. I realised he was very confident when he stated that he was town. And i somehow got the idea that he was a little bit angry, because everyone though he was scum even though he wasn’t. He is still on my scum-list, but he lost a lot of points.

O and yess. I already decided that that should be shin

####Vote Shin

“can understand the Baldrick read, but surely JB has enough content that you can judge him on? What do you think of his interactions with Tiny? What do you think of Elie's cases today?”

Yes. He has. My bad.

He never gave a clear opnion and the things he stated, were mostly facts or he wasn’t sure of himself. He ended up not voting either even though he said that he was still oke with it.

He voted in day 4, but there was no other option. He also gave me the feeling that he though that Mancer was town, but he still said that he could lynch him. I have seen better confersations.

I think that Elieson is currently on a point were he just hates Baldrick. And his case somewhat feels like a “i hate you for your vote on me” case. His case earlier did mention some very good points. But now it just feel like one big hate post.

“That being said, Dreamer's response to Elie is far more reactionary than his was to her. I dunno, you suddenly deciding to rethink your opinion right after he put you on his scum list again strikes me as opportunistic. He was sure about his Baldrick case way before he made his last post, so why didn't you take that into account before deciding that he was the only person you could vote for today? Who else would you vote for now that you're not scumreading Elieson (AFAIK)?”

It was not because of the Baldrick vote or because he put me on his scumlist. I realised he was very confident when he stated that he was town. And i somehow got the idea that he was a little bit angry, because everyone though he was scum even though he wasn’t. He is still on my scum-list, but he lost a lot of points.

O and yess. I already decided that that should be shin

####Vote Shin

Fair enough on your JB case. It's good (I'd need to do some rereading to make sure but I'm too lazy to do so at the moment); no real issues to speak of there.

I don't get your stance on Elieson. You're just announcing your impressions on what happened, but you're not really analyzing it. Is he more likely to act in such a way as scum or town? Why?

My point was that you could have realized what you said about Elieson before you even announced your issues with him. You haven't really addressed this...or your scumread on Shin, really. Why are you voting him?

I received clarity on that pretty much while I was asleep

Logged in, checked SF, read PM and posted stuff

@Refa My double vote is always available. There is no mention of *YLO in my RolePM, nor is there any type of restriction mentioned whatsoever.

Well, what you're saying is consistent at the very least (not sarcastic). I'm really not sure what to make of this new development; on one hand, this just seems too weird to be faked but on the other, it'd be to your benefit to come clean about this as scum. Hmmm...you know what, I don't think even you would be ballsy enough to pull out the mod error card as scum (I mean, there's also the possibility that you didn't notice this as scum but I'd expect Scum!You to have questioned your role's viability in *YLO a hell of a lot sooner as opposed to waiting for someone AKA me to question you about it). You're town, congratulations.

Fair enough on your JB case. It's good (I'd need to do some rereading to make sure but I'm too lazy to do so at the moment); no real issues to speak of there.

I don't get your stance on Elieson. You're just announcing your impressions on what happened, but you're not really analyzing it. Is he more likely to act in such a way as scum or town? Why?

My point was that you could have realized what you said about Elieson before you even announced your issues with him. You haven't really addressed this...or your scumread on Shin, really. Why are you voting him?

I think you have a good point there, but i still think it is town. The only thing a town!Elieson could be ever 100% sure of is his own town rol. A somewhat angry reaction, but convincing reaction is what i would expect when people are voting for you. A scum!Elieson would not be angry. I would expect him to stay calm and analyze the case, to prefent his lynch.

Yes, i could, but i didn't. It was mostly post #580 that draw me over the line.

My scumread on Shin is partly because he was one of the named potential scummy's this round. And it was almost the only thing that Baldrick and Elieson agreed on. Wich is a very interesting thing. I also think that he haven't make a personal opnion. His scumreads are the persons who were very likely to be scum at that moment. He also just seems to post the post he is forced to make. Not really anything extra's.

I'm pretty convinced that Dreamer is scum, but I don't think enough people would be on board with lynching her today. Her recent posts have all been too vague to implicate her, which makes her all the more suspicious. I'll keep my vote on Elieson, since we're pretty close to hammer, unless someone else votes Dreamer.

49388+-+Spiders+Spiderses+axe+deadpool+s

I'm here now, as promised, I am a grumpy gus.

@Dreamer: you like post #580?

55067379.jpg

But yeah, Elieson's town proclamation wasn't serious on his part. He was using a strawman to demonstrate how my defence was scummy.

Funny that you took it at face value and townread him for it.

@Refa

I disagree, Elieson would be ballsy enough to claim mod error like that. DIdn't he once hammer a RVS wagon that got out of hand?

So, what are you doing to do?

Spiderman_8fa42f_2447982.jpg

Don't you see how the use of Spiderman memes improves everything about my post? That must mean you're super-cool for noticing cool things.

PEDIT: @Sniper

Dreamer is at L-2 and Elieson was scumreading them before, he should be able to hammer if nobody changes their mind. Stick to whoever you think is scum.

@Dreamer: you like post #580?

55067379.jpg

But yeah, Elieson's town proclamation wasn't serious on his part. He was using a strawman to demonstrate how my defence was scummy.

Funny that you took it at face value and townread him for it.

I still take it serious. And yes. I understand that it was to demostrate that you were scummy and stuff like that, but it still can be true.

I though that your post ( the one i qouted above )was funny to. You brought a smile on my face

Refa last online 6:18 am

Dreamer posted 7:06 am

Elieson l o 6.50 am

Yolo online right now

JB offline, announced he couldn't make it

Shin l o 3.30 am

Sniper posted 6.55 am

Spiderman last seen 60 pm in the meme is cool zone

Stellar phase end activity.