Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you self voting instead of voting for your other scumread? I'm working on a reply to your first post but I just noticed that vote.

Elieson wants to know why Refa finds Elieson to be scummy because of deathtunnelling. It's as if Refa automatically associated deathtunneling with scum, which shouldn't be true. Elie's also pretty sure that some people acknowledged a point or two of Elie's, at least because of

Elie just wants to know what is going on in Refa's head. He thinks that Refa doesn't really have confidence in his read on Elie, and Elie wants Refa to know that he would love to be cased by conviction and lynched for genuine scumreads and through confidence, if it would help the game progress. Though, it is MYLO, and Elie doesn't want people to mess around. Elie's townreading Refa on the premise of this game's performance, but is highly curious as to Refa being the only person in the game who actually claimed straight-up Vanilla. Refa, did Elieson miss you claiming something beyond Vanilla?

Anyway, Elie's more-or-less townleaning Dreamer because of basic attitude and case approaches.She argues that she'd unable to defend the arguments that she expects to be brought out against him, which is strange in that it makes her look worse by calling out misgivings about her role. She kinda gently nudges the idea of Scum!Shin because Baldrick and I both happened to have more or less agreed on at least that part. Plus, Elie's inclined to believe the Firefighter claim pretty hard. He knows Mitsuki loves arsonists and suspects that she attempted to balance the game around the inclusion of one, hence the protection.

Elie has no idea what JB claimed and also wonders why he hasn't claimed or apparently even crumbed given that last phase, a massclaim was pretty much called for. Elie is scum-leaning on this guy, despite it being his birthday and all [happy 8th birthday JB!]

The more Elie considers things, the more Elie suspects that Omega might be scum over Shin. Omega's coasted extremely hard this game (just run his ISO and see). Omega's 5 person scumdar doesn't do him any favors, in Elie's opinion. The Green Poet thing from Shin doesn't feel faked, nor does it feel necessary to even out as scum; I see no scum intent in this.

If Elieson had to go with his gut, he'd vote for Omega, and wonder how to apply pressure to JB since today marks the day of JB's anticipated valiant return.

##Vote Omega

Remember what I said yesterday about you not considering reasons for why Baldrick might be town? That looks worse upon his flip. If you had analyzed more content besides his interactions with Tiny, I'd probably still be townreading you (also I was townreading you more for your role and the mod error over your actual case on him).

Elie, I don't want to lynch you today (or rather, I'm not nearly as confident in my vote there; you're third on my priority, below Shin). You're just one of the two most likely candidates to be Dreamer's scumbuddy, the other one being Shin (having his scumbuddy as his second priority is still a very good plan, and Dreamer's reasoning for voting Shin is nonexistent and doesn't come across as genuine in the slightest). I'm the only vanilla claim AFAIK (and no, I don't have any other aspects to my role thanks mods).

I buy Dreamer's claim, I just don't think it's relevant to her alignment. I don't really get the rest of your reasoning for townreading her. From what I can tell, you're saying "this would be suboptimal scumplay, so she's more likely to be town" which I don't really agree with (if Dreamer were a veteran player, I'd definitely sheep it).

JB hasn't claimed as far as I know of. He said he'd claim yesterday, but it didn't really bother me at the time because he was supposedly busy. He should definitely claim today.

I'll ISO Omega, since you're right about him coasting. In the meantime, though, I'd like some more elaboration on your vote because you're glossing over some important points which is bad. Earlier, you said you were townreading him based on his effort post (it's actually four people, not five but that's not important), so why is it no longer doing him any favors? You also mentioned him being more likely to be town for his TG vote, what changed with regards to that? Finally, did you see what his role was? I can't speak for his use of it on subsequent days (assuming he doesn't have a stellar 1x Courier role, this IS something that he should be claiming) but I think him using it on me makes more sense as town. Well, it's less because sending me a message that said "HEY YOU'RE TOWN" (IMO the optimal use for such a role would be sending messages to your scumreads) is townie and more because he could've used his role for WIFOM purposes (e.g. sending a message to his scumbuddy, his NK target, etc.) instead.

I self-voted to confirm that my doublevote was indeed, gone. I never unvoted but I guess I can understand why Mits thought I had technically unvoted.

##Unvote

Selfvoting in MYLO is, indeed, a very bad idea [Final Votals]

Elieson (4): Shin, Elieson, Yoloswag, Refa

Not voting: JBCWK, Dreamer

This is the most anticlimactic town lynch ever.

WELCOME J / ELIESON

You are THE BATBAT!

As you may be able to tell from your flavour name, you are a perfectly generic town player. Blame the mods, we couldn’t think of anything else.

However! Your genericness grants you the amazing powers you had always dreamt of! You may do everything that a vanilla townie does, but TWICE. Except dying. So that means you have two votes that you can move independently and you can post in the thread twice as much!

You are the Town Doublevoter.

You win when all threats to batman are eliminated.

May you rest in peace, Elieson, knowing that you were the only one still alive who actually wanted to lynch scum.

But hey, it's just normal when Refa and Yoloswag did so well! Refa is an amazing player as scum (and as town, but scum!Refa is the best) and Yoloswag... I seriously need to learn how you can make yourself ignored when you have so little content. Like wow.

CONGRATULATIONS TO SCUM FOR WINNING THIS GAME! I'll post the rest of the PMs in a while. Feel free to DISCUSS.

SF loves to not bother with inactives.

I'll hand it to Refa, I think you did really well, and tbh if you left me alive until endgame following an Omega lynch, I likely wouldn't have cased you for anything beyond your wackytacky Vanilla claim.

Story is; I was testing the double-vote which should not have happened!!!!!! since no official notification was announced about the whole vote thing. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY ROLE PM, YOU CAN PROBABLY UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS CONFUSED WHEN I FOUND OUT LATEGAME THAT I WAS RESTRICTED.

Voting on myself and having it stick, was an accident. I didn't see Shin's post while making it on mobile and should have definitely not stacked a second vote on myself. I figured it was harmless enough but I derped and I'll bite on that one. Under no normal circumstance would I have intentionally put myself at L-2 with 2 scum alive i hope you all know that, and I'd like to say that I hate subbing into games but tried my best anyway.

GGscum

PROLOGUE

It was a normal day in Batland and what the fuck, I always begin my stories with the same line.

EXCEPT NOW IT'S NOT BATLAND, IT'S YOLOGODDESSREFALAND!!!! Remember to praise your leaders at least 86 times a day.

WELCOME REFA

You are THE BATVANILLA TOWNIE

You were an innocent townie not long ago, but decided that being vanilla sucked ass and became mafia. With the help of your beloved scumbuddies you have now achieved the miracle of having a power role! Which is the most important thing in a mafia game. Obviously.

People in town have been quite friendly with you due to your past vanilla town status, and they will tell you what their role is immediately if you ask them.

Since everybody's known for years that you were a VT nobody pays attention to what you do at night anymore! You can use your rolecop and perform the factional kill, and nobody will notice.

Also, here's the SCUM QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/N5UHKbwtcWj5m

You are the Mafia Ninja Rolecop (safeclaim: VT)

You win when all the batman are eliminated or nothing can prevent you from doing so.

I'd try to give advice on how to read this sneaky bastard but he always outsmarts me.

WELCOME YOLOSWAG

You are THE BATRADIO

You have disguised yourself as Batman's communication device, but you are such a bad radio! Worst pun ever.

You may use your powers to send a message to a player of your choice saying anything you want, 150 words maximum. That way you'll seem SO TOWNIE.

You can also prevent a townie from using their action during the night. You may choose to roleblock and send a message to the same person or to different people. If you go with the former you will also be able to take on the factional kill, however, if you choose the latter you won't be able to.

Here's the scum QT!: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/N5UHKbwtcWj5m

You are the Mafia Roleblocker Courier. (safeclaim: courier)

You win when all the batman are eliminated or nothing can prevent you from doing so.

You have a meta of not being very active, but man, I feel like people totally ignored the EVIL coming from you.

N5, JBCWK was murdered, ensuring the non Batmans supremacy in this game.

WELCOME JBCWK

You are THE BATLADDER

You are probably a ladder that leads to THE BATCAVE in the Batman works that we didn’t read, or at least that’s what you do in this game. The batneighbours will descend to the Batcave with your help, and they’ll be so nice that they’ll leave the entrance open so that you can also communicate with them! QT link: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/2BF9Sw99mqY

If you happen to disappear they’ll find some other entrance, so don’t worry too much!

You are the Town Neighbour.

It was nice having you around, thanks for replacing in! You put a lot of effort in the game and it really showed, sadly the way people play here has changed a lot over time so this probably was a hard game for you. But I hope this game was a good opportunity to update your tells!

Rapier? Did someone say Rapier? I'm pretty sure nobody who goes by that handle ever played this game.

Seeing what happened, Dreamer and Shin decided to leave the place forever, before the non Batmans could lay their hands on them. Each went a different direction, since this would be such a terrible pairing.

WELCOME DREAMER

You are THE BATFIREALARM

Just like any efficient fire alarm ever, you can travel to people’s homes and inhale their smoke. This way, any fire hazards will be DETECTED AND REMOVED, including any fireplaces or cooking efforts. You’re just that efficient!

In short, you are the town prime remover and firefighter.

Hey, you did really well! I like how you didn't just agree with people for the sake of it and went with your own thoughts. I think that's the basis for being a good town player, so I encourage you to keep playing. And hey, your scumhunting will be more accurate over time.

WELCOME LORD GAIUS / SHIN

You are THE BATCREDIT CARD.

You’d think you’re just like any other card, but you are entirely different. First of all, you are a BATMAN GADGET!. That’s all really.

You’ll make people pay for their debts by dealing out some post restrictions you’ve been saving for this special occasion. These include the following:

• Every post must explain in depth why a particular meme is cool
  • Every post must ship two SF Mafia players (past/present relationships excluded, horrible homo pairings are preferred) and explain why it’s a wonderful pairing.
  • Every post must roleplay very poorly by referring to themselves in the third person.
  • The player must suggest new avatar choices to all players in the game until all listed players in the game are covered (including dead players and people who have subbed in/out). Avatar suggestions must be customized towards the player.
  • Every post must treat other players like feline oppressors and defend the interests and rights of the cat community.

Surprise! You may also communicate with a bunch of people in this neighbourhood QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/2BF9Sw99mqY

You are the Town Post Restrictor Neighbor.

Shin barely had the time to post, but I'm sure he had fun with the role! And I think the same goes for Gaius. Deep inside, they both were the EVIL MASTERMIND behind this game.

Thank you for playing! I hope you enjoyed the silly flavor and roles, this game spent forever on queue so it was super nice to finally be able host it! Make sure to join ODMGUADTMAS whenever I host it, it will be amazing.

good game guys. i think the only 1 of the scumteam who played well was refa. very talented player

but yeah. inactivity was def this towns undoing. things may have turned out differently if not for that so i dont hav much to say besides that

OH! and gilgamesh sent us a message d1 thru his agent role which i read as the traitor trying to communicate with us. i actually outed myself as scum in the thread trying to expose myself to him. i think he replaced out before he read it and i dont believe baldrick caught onto it

Wait, REFA was Mafia?!?

Good game, everyone. I did NOT see that coming. It was fun playing with you guys! My favorite part of my play was when I protected the ITP from being killed. I don't actually think I played better than that this game.

Also Mitsuki, sorry about my Day Four post. I didn't mean to disrupt the gameplay with it at all.

Honestly, I got really demotivated after the Tiny lynch (not because my scumbuddy got lynched but moreso because...the general inactivity of the game was wearing down on me). It's good that that didn't screw us over in the end. Also the real reason that I was scum was because I survived to *YLO, I can't remember the last town game where I've done so. Anyways yeah, good game. Elieson kind of worried me at the end there because he was catching on pretty fast.

I'll hand it to Refa, I think you did really well, and tbh if you left me alive until endgame following an Omega lynch, I likely wouldn't have cased you for anything beyond your wackytacky Vanilla claim.

That wasn't my fault, it was literally my safeclaim. =( I'd never have claimed vanilla so early on as scum if it wasn't given to me!