Mafia Sucks Mafia - Game over

Vhaltz

This flip flop argument make no sense... seriously since when mafia is about keeping the same reads all the game ? Your are casing me on a D1 reads of an inactive player ! that's not a change of heart it's just call playing the game >_<

Explain why your original read is bad, then explain why your new read is better.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you were inactive Day 1, i already explained that your few post had no content. Now your are not inactive but your bringed no true point for the entier day wich is called active lurking a tactic often used by scum to seem town while not having to produce reads.

my last reads was not bad their was just near to nothing to read from at this point and with the gaius case early day two he started miracuriously to post more often but except his drama post their are nothing to pinpoint or reads from.

my last reads was not bad their was just near to nothing to read from at this point and with the gaius case early day two he started miracuriously to post more often but except his drama post their are nothing to pinpoint or reads from.

First off I've had more content than some of the players in this game. What is this drama post you speak of? And wrt the reads changing, yes reads can change, but they have to be natural. There should be some sort of progression between reads (look at how I case Clarinets for an example of this.)

Mafia sucks, so you guys lynched mafia! Moving on to more important things.

HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU GUYS THAT I LOVE KAOZ??? BECAUSE I DO. KAOZ U SHOULD GAYMARRY ME AND WE WILL TAKE FOR THE SKY TOGETHER HOLDING HANDS UNTIL WE REACH RAINBOW GALAXY, WHERE WE WILL LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER

And now Vhaltz is staring at me as if he's extremely disappointed.

Izhuark (4): Clarinets, Refelie, Gaius, Bakura (Lynch!)
Bakura (2): Splodge, Izhuark
Tiny Goddess (1) : SB

So you already know you lynched mafia, but what about his amazing PM role?

Hello, Izhuark!

Welcome to Mafia Sucks Mafia: Where Mafia Sucks. Mafia sucks so much that you're a Miller. A scum Miller! Good luck!

You win when your faction controls the vote.

It is now Night 2. It ends in 24 hours, please send in your actions in time!

"Hey I'm Refa I need a sub, get Elie to play"

"Hi I'm Elie I'll sub but I can't play much for the next 15 hours which is literally the exact time the phase ends"

"So Refa can you post some more until Elie can play?"

"Yeah sure"

"Hi I'm Elie nevermind everything I'll post some too"

And after all of that they just kinda died. It wasn't me I swear.

Welcome Refa, you're playing Mafia Sucks Mafia so your life choices have been recorded as probably bad!
You're the Town Miller. HAVE FUN
You win when mafia stops sucking and dies
Welcome Refa, you're playing Mafia Sucks Mafia so your life choices have been recorded as probably bad!

It is now Day 3. You have 72 hours to reach a lynch.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

Need a sub for Splodge.

EDIT: MancerNecro subs in for Splodge.

Edited by Vhaltz

[11/09/15 5:26:21 PM] Refa #5: we did it boys

[8:35:40 AM] Elieson: Success!
[8:57:43 AM] Elieson: tbh I barely read the thread
[8:57:57 AM] Elieson: i dunno how i pulled Izhuark down so quickly
[8:58:01 AM] Refa #5: it's okay you'll barely need too
[8:58:07 AM] Refa #5: bcuse i think u'll get nk'd
[8:58:07 AM] Elieson: i almost hope they kill us
[8:58:09 AM] Elieson: yea
[8:58:13 AM] Refa #5: then you can be like
[8:58:19 AM] Refa #5: "i got nk'd after subbing in...again!"
[8:58:45 AM] Elieson: #CameIn #DidBarelyAnything #KilledAgainAfterSubbing #StrategicLazinessPaidOffAgain

Dead

I was a cop. As much as I want to believe it, the three, maybe a possible fourth Miller are kinda pulling me away from the result all together...

Hm...

OK, that was my bad. I'll take responsibility for their death.

Hmm?

I've read up to page 7 so far.

Before I do anything further, I will have to confirm my role actions and results with Vhaltz/Mitsuki first.

@Goddess: I think it's better that you claim your result and we let town deliberate on whether or not to trust the result?

I was a cop. As much as I want to believe it, the three, maybe a possible fourth Miller are kinda pulling me away from the result all together...

Well, what was the result?

Also, lol Scum Miller

Vhaltz is brilliant

Does your role result say that you scanned me (I subbed for Splodge) specifically? Or did you just get the result that you scanned a mafia?

I'm asking cause it's related to my role result and I may be able to explain why you got your particular result.

Is this the only time that Clarinets claimed his role? If so, I don't see why he's claiming right now. He's under no pressure to claim at all and I don't think that a Vanilla role exists with this set up.

##Vote: ClarinetsandOboes

Also, I don't really like Bakura's way of claiming his role? (Again, correct me if he's already claimed his role before this) Missing a protect action isn't a good reason to claim your role in the thread at all. It just opens him up to being shot and killed by scum. Doesn't seem realistic for town to suddenly up and claim in this way.

Is this the only time that Clarinets claimed his role? If so, I don't see why he's claiming right now. He's under no pressure to claim at all and I don't think that a Vanilla role exists with this set up.

Other people claimed, so I just assumed that it was claim-time. I've never actually played a Mafia game during claim-time, so I thought this was it. Also, with this kind of setup, why would I claim Town Vanilla when I could claim anything else and be less suspicious?