Serenes Pokemon NU Tournament (Grand Finals)

Jedi

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/nu/

Using this program http://pokemonshowdown.com/

Would anyone be interested in playing in this format in a small SF tourney? Figured it could be a fun little time.

I haven't done anything competitive like in Pokemon in awhile, kinda wanted to ease back into it :P:

Signups

1. Jedi

2. DodgeDusk

3. Blackzero

4. Carmine Sword

5. DavidSW

6. Izhuark

7. Franziska

8. Tsunami

9. Blah

10. ZM

11. Icemario

12. Dandragon

13. Pichumaster/Comet

14. Jeheza

15. General Horace

16. Shin

The Bracket

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. SF needs to know who the true Pokémon master is around here, after all

• The only Master in the games is Red.
  • The only Master in the anime is Giovanni.
  • The only Masters in the manga are Red, Blaine, Yellow, (Adventures) and Blue (Pocket Monsters).

Who's joining under one of these names?

I haven't played Pokémon competitively since X and Y came out. You know, back before Smogon banned a bunch of stuff. I used to play 5th Gen Ubers a lot.

This is probably a bad idea since I have no experience with the current metagame or NU in general, but what the hell, I'll join anyway.

Who's joining under one of these names?

I wasn't too interested because I'm not a NU guy, but hey if Dusk thinks I should...

Haha, you guys are hilarious

I would be interested, but whether or not I can play depends on the time frame of this.

Good point, actually. If this does kick off, when would you be starting it? My availability during the weekends is rather short these days

Good point, actually. If this does kick off, when would you be starting it? My availability during the weekends is rather short these days

I'm trying to see interest first, then we can discuss a starting time, I'll try to make it convenient for everyone.

Also the link to pokemon showdown isn't working, it just gives a 404 error(At least for me)

I guess google it then, i'll be fixing it later. I have things to do ^^;

A day for it to begin will be decided when the general interest is peaked and the whole thing will have a very reasonable timeframe to be done.

It won't be like "oh we have one day to make sure all these online people do all these matches"