April 29th possible release date for Fates?

Shadow Stalker X

I saw a topic about this originally on GameFAQs, which leads to this site.

http://www.nedgame.nl/nintendo-3ds/fire-emblem-fates/5799640058/

It lists 4/29 as the release date for the game. It occurs on a Friday, and in no way looks like a placeholder date. So maybe that will be the date? Either way, if something like this popped up, hopefully there will be an official announcement soon.

That's about the time I finish uni, so I guess that would time in nicely for me without giving me an excuse not to do my studies.

Lucky you, I will probably swamped with post-college work. Like... working.

Still, good to hear something at least.

That actually sounds pretty ok. I would prefer it to be a little earlier (maybe February) because that date coincides with the mid-point of my uni semester for my final year so I would probably get very distracted by the game itself. The good thing about that date is that I can buy it for my friend for her birthday if that is the case.

No other site lists this date, so I don't really see a good reason to trust Nedgame.

In fact, I really don't trust Nedgame because they have also put up a Dutch release date for Zelda Wii U, which doesn't even have a Japanese date yet, and a Dutch release date for Genei Ibun Roku #FE with a fake box cover.

Edited by gayserbeam

No other site lists this date, so I don't really see a good reason to trust Nedgame.

In fact, I really don't trust Nedgame because they have also put up a Dutch release date for Zelda Wii U, which doesn't even have a Japanese date yet, and a Dutch release date for Genei Ibun Roku #FE with a fake box cover.

About the Genei ibun Roku page,

It says under the image ''afbeelding kan afwijken'' wich basically means; ''Might not be the real image/box art''

That doesn't make it not fake though... but just saying.

I'm Dutch and I often preorder things at Nedgame and up until now they were always right about the release dates, but I don't know about this one

It seems weird to me that no other site has this date listed.

EDIT; Okay... that Zelda thing is also kinda weird

Edited by Meiyu

Attention: the release date will not come from a singular dutch website before Nintendo announces it themselves. Their nintendo placeholders are probably just set to be on fridays though march would've been the better guess if they were going for "latest 1st quarter friday".