cats or dogs?

deleted35362

poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. cats or dogs?

Definitely dogs, there's no contest. I don't like cats much at all. I don't even understand what makes some people prefer cats, and I probably never will. Dogs are more loyal to you, more playful, and they actually care about you. There's a reason they're called man's best friend. Cats, as far as I've seen, don't play with you much, and only see you as someone that feeds them and cleans out their cat box, not a friend. Speaking of which, I'd much rather walk my dog into the woods to let him pee and poop than clean out a disgusting cat box. Walking the dog is good exercise too. I doubt a lot of people walk cats (though admittedly, it's not unheard of).

You can take your dog to the local dog park and meet other people and dogs too. So there's even social advantages to owning a dog!

Edited by Anacybele

Definitely dogs, there's no contest. I don't like cats much at all. I don't even understand what makes some people prefer cats, and I probably never will. Dogs are more loyal to you, more playful, and they actually care about you. There's a reason they're called man's best friend. Cats, as far as I've seen, don't play with you much, and only see you as someone that feeds them and cleans out their cat box, not a friend. Speaking of which, I'd much rather walk my dog into the woods to let him pee and poop than clean out a disgusting cat box. Walking the dog is good exercise too. I doubt a lot of people walk cats (though admittedly, it's not unheard of).

You can take your dog to the local dog park and meet other people and dogs too. So there's even social advantages to owning a dog!

the point of the topic is preference not writing essays to try to convince ppl that cats suck lmao