Any guilty confessions?

Minischew

Funny, I'm the opposite. As a whole I prefer Hoshido over Nohr, and I guess I have a few double standards if I think about it.

Namely I find Camilla to be a bit overbearing when it comes to her sisterly love, but I adore Hinoka.

When trailers first came out, I hated Elise and adored Sakura. I like both, but Elise's voice still kinda bugs me.

Not related too much but...

I would romance Elfie in a heartbeat and i don't think she's that much older then Elise?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this will count as a guilty confession but... I will marry and skinship Gunter and Fuuga!!! Even though it is so weird for Kamui to marry her "father" or a "father" of your comrade, Tsukuyomi... But oh well, this is still a game and it gives you the options then why not !? They are soooo cooool!!!

New confession:

I almost don't want the localized version to be released because I don't like the story and it will be harder to maintain my headcanons if all people are talking about is the official localized version.

Double standards are weird

I dislike both Hinoka and Camilla. Worst big sisters to anyone not named Kamui.

I'm imagining Takumi saying this because of your profile picture and it's making me smile.

Takumi pls

Edited by NekoKnight

Be forewarned: my confessions will make me seem like the biggest jerk in the world, and you will never look at me the same. But in reading them, you will see yourself and the darkness that hides within us all.

-I don't ship Oboro/Takumi because I like Takumi, and Oboro annoys me. Instead, I ship Oboro with Ryoma (who I dislike), so she will be in the same family as Takumi and can watch him be happy with someone else, and Ryoma can discover that his wife is truly in love with his younger brother, and neither of them will ever be happy.

-I LOVE ASAMA AND JAKOB.

-I don't like Hinoka, so I'm shipping her with Asama so she's with an unattractive priest who is also an asshole.

-I prefer Nohr to Hoshido primarily because the Nohrian family is more aesthetically appealing.

-I've always thought Tharja/Syalla was pretty funny.

-I am killing Fuuga and Asyura off just for being unattractive.

-I dislike Flora and am totally okay with her Hoshidan fate. I don't ship Flora and Jakob.

-the only Kamuisexuals I like are Yukimura and Izana (dammit, IK).

-I am marrying Xander in my main file, and when I grind to get the rest of Kamui's S-supports, I will either leave him unmarried or kill him because if I can't have him, NO ONE can.

-I hate both the Kannas because of their hair.

Your confessions made me laugh so hard xD (not being sarcastic or mean)

I just really liked them.

I know it's shallow. That's why this is a guilty confession. There's no need to be rude about it when I am trying to be light-hearted about this, and all and all have fun playing a game and not pay too much attention on being an upstanding individual.

I tend to view characters more as funny tropes than people, and if a character has a redeeming personality or interesting backstory, I won't kill them off for their looks. However the characters I mentioned don't particularly stand out to me in terms of personality - simply because they are Kamuisexuals. Whereas characters like Gregor from Awakening or even Asama from Fates, I like because they amuse me, have some fun supports, and so I allow them blessed life in their land of eternal war.

I sound rude about this and I am sorry, I'm not trying to.

Please play Undertale if you get the chance. Thats a game that will definitely make you think a bit more about how you see characters in a video game. I like to think of characters as people who exist within the game's world. Sure, they are there for my entertainment, but imagining them as living, breathing people helps entertain me.

so Ryouma's sword, Raijin, that translates to Thunder god and it's often used as an epithet for Ryouma himself

Thor much

W H O A. That is uhhh...thats really something.

I too, have a type. I tend to like the ambiguous characters a lot. Camilla and Pieri are definitely that. But i also love the cinnamon rolls like Benoit.

I made many pairings that are considered horrible from an optimization standpoint. Like say, Ryouma x Orochi. Oh, there's also Aqua x Benoit (and as expected, Ignis' hair is an absolute nightmare).

Edited by Ryo

I'm actually really upset that theres no small build for Mamui or large build for Femui. Like..why? Small Mamui is ideal for me because I'm, well, small. 5'2". I mean yeah, I'm not that short, but it feels kind of weird having to be average height in Fates when I wasn't in Awakening.

Also, big buff women that tower over everyone are the best kind of women. Especially when they're wearing heels, and are still very tall without. In Awakening, I'd either do small build F!Robin(bc short) or big build F!Robin(bc best), and Femui is basically either a loli or not. Alsssooooo big Mamui looks very awkward in my opinion. k

New confession:

I almost don't want the localized version to be released because I don't like the story and it will be harder to maintain my headcanons if all people are talking about is the official localized version.

Hey, more people will be interested in plans to try and fix it at least.

After Takumi says his critical quote, he occasionally says "Atari!" (not sure of romanization, as always) while releasing his arrow.

...And for some reason, I find that really appealing. It just strikes me in all the right ways. Like screw that critical quote, what I really want to hear is the follow-up. I mean, Takumi isn't even close to my favorites, but when that comes up it's just

asdfghjkl;

I may or may not have replayed the times where he got a critical just for that.

Edited by Minischew

Some more:

-I despise Zero x Femui for some unknown reason

-Anna is the canon ship for Kamui and I don't care what anyone says. Kamui+Anna=Kanna

-I will marry Gunter as Femui to match me marrying Yuugiri as Mamui

-I actually like all the gen 2 characters, they would just be better if they had a better set-up and weren't so pushed

-I kind of ship Mikoto x Garon

I guess another guilty confession. I kind of wish I could lesbian marry Oboro. But eh...

Do they get different supports from Zero/Mamui?

I believe its only different around the S-support.

What's to confess about having excellent tastes?

The fact I wanted to make a character bi just so I could marry her. I still kind of imagine it I won't lie but...

I want to lesbian marry Oboro, and I'm a man. You're alright in my book.

If Kamui didn't suck I'd say FKamui x Oboro is now my otp but alas the miracle never happen.

-Another thing, I wish that you could have homosexual marriage in general for two other characters. Takumi x Leo please.