Next Nintendo Direct DONE: Nov. 12 @ 2p PST

Elieson

Besides (greatly needed) info on Fire Emblem Fates, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem(with an english name), Smash Bros DLC & The Ballot, and a whole bunch of other stuff I listed on another topic page.

Edit: I'll list them at the bottom), Pikmin 4 anyone?

Also, I REALLY want a new Mario Baseball game (a guy can hope...and pray)! :Joshua:

(Post from other topic)

Ok, now that I've thought about it, I think ( and want) the Direct will have some info on:

Fire Emblem Fates (Release Date for US)

Shin Megami X Fire Emblem (and hopefully a English title)

Pikmin 4

Super Smash Bros 4 Amiboo and DLC (Ballot)

Mario Tennis

New Mario BaseBall game( A guy can hope...and pray.)

Star Fox Zero

Twiight Princess HD (maybe)

Legend of Zelda Wii U

Hyrule Warroirs (3DS)

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

LoZ: Tri Force Heroes DLC

More Wii & DS games for Wii U Eshop

Splatoon DLC

Anything Else I forgot.

......That's all I got for now...

Edited by Busterman64

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have explained that in my post, sorry

Also, didn't Kimishima say during the investors meeting that there were still three unannounced titles coming out this year? It wouldn't surprise me if Twilight Princess HD was one of those. Though, I would have thought retailers would have received stock (thus leaking it, more than likely) by now, so maybe I'm remembering wrong. Could be a digital-only title, I guess. I doubt that's going to be the case, though

I'm also recalling something about either Project Guard or Project Giant Robot being slated for this year. So there's two, including TP HD.

So what's the third?

I'm also recalling something about either Project Guard or Project Giant Robot being slated for this year. So there's two, including TP HD.

So what's the third?

Perhaps, yeah. I vaguely remember hearing that, too

No idea. Might be some small eShop game or something. Or maybe even a 3DS game!

Maybe the direct will start with a homage to Iwata and have the new president introduce himself.

And I wonder if we will get any pokemon news, it's likely, considering that Zygarde's new forms have been recently revealed and the fact that Pokken Tournament is coming to west.

Edited by Water Mage

I'm hoping for news on release dates of anything we don't know the set release date for, and for them to announce the rest of the Smash DLC and the Ballot winner.

Nintendo, put the nail on the coffin of my hopes and dreams already.

Well, I still think a HD TP is a huge waste. I may end up buying it anyway because Arbiter's Grounds is my favorite dungeon in the series, but it's still a stupid idea to me.

Well, I haven't gotten around to playing it. The GC version is one I missed completely, and I've no desire to play it with waggle on the Wii. I'd welcome a HD version.

Don't really have any desires, but I am expecting something about the Smash Ballot and Triforce Heroes' probable DLC.

I hope Fates is out earlier than that, Elie... I'd like late January or early February a la Awakening.

All of the per, I'd have exams stopping me from really playing it for months if it turned out to be March.

Well, I haven't gotten around to playing it. The GC version is one I missed completely, and I've no desire to play it with waggle on the Wii. I'd welcome a HD version.

truth be told the GC version of TP is pretty dang rare not to mention the Japanese GC version is even more rarer since it was online exclusive there.

So Yacht Club Games is doing an AMA after the direct.

So something Shovel Knight is coming. Either amiibo news or... ;)

They must be involved somehow, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's as little as them announcing something like "Shovel Knight in Mario Maker" or something like that. I think him being in Smash Bros. is a likely possibility as well. (I'm just trying not to get my hopes up too much personally)

I've updated the OP with a bunch of links to sites that are known to be hosting the stream. If anyone has something I've missed, please let me know.

Directs have been broadcasted live on NoA and NoE's Youtube. You'll just need to wait for the video to show up on their Youtube pages, which is an hour or so before the thing starts.

Oh yeah, I guess since I haven't done so yet, I'll list everything I hope to see. :)

- Fates release date and new trailer

- Smash DLC (Dixie Kong, Vanguard Ike, plz!)

- Another Zelda Wii U teaser

- Zelda Amiibo line

- Zelda: Tri Force Heroes DLC (Amiibo support and trading materials between other players, plz?)

- Pokken Tournament (Infernape and Lopunny, plz! And maybe Keldeo and Rapidash if they can work. Suicune is in, meaning quadrupedal Pokemon are allowed)

- Mario Amiibo line wave 2 (Daisy, Toadette, and Rosalina plz!)

That's really all I can think of other than some desires for new games, but I doubt that any of the ones I want to see are the unannounced titles mentioned earlier.

Edited by Anacybele

I totally forgot about that game since I was going to pass on it due to having the Wii U version and wasn't interested in TWW stuff anyway. xP If a new character that I like is shown though, I might reconsider.

I'm still hoping if they might announce for this Direct possibly if they show something good that I really wanted like to see if it happens:

• Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U DLC Fighters and the Ballot Winner (if they might announce the Ballot Winner tomorrow?)
  • CodeName: S.T.E.A.M. with Roy addition for the next version of the patch for supporting with the Roy amiibo
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV Final
  • Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem with more than Ylissean and Archanean characters as Mirages like Tellius, Elibe, Margvel, Judgral, Valentia, and/or Valm
  • More Amiibo lineup like Lucas, Roy, Ryu, and more
  • More Amiibo Compatible games
  • Another Indie Game
  • Pokken Tournament for Wii U
  • Pokemon Z or sequel (if possible)
  • Hyrule Warriors Legends
  • More Super Mario Maker Costumes for Roy and Ryu and other New Content something like that I really want to see in the game is like the Slopes, Koopalings, Yellow and Blue Koppa Troopa and Paratroopa, more Power-Up Items like Ice Flower, Squirrle Suit, Tanooki Suit, Hammer Suit, Frog Suit, Penguin Suit, Mini Mushroom, Mega Mushroom, and much more
  • Also to see what that The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD is like
Edited by Tatsumi

Man, how hard would it actually be for them to implement DLC costumes? That'd just be awesome.

I was thinking either alternate palette or an actual costume, either would work for me. :)

EDIT: I hope that Pokemon means Pokken Tournament and not that stupid Pokemon Go thing.

Edited by Anacybele