Next Nintendo Direct DONE: Nov. 12 @ 2p PST

Elieson

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of anyone that doesn't have a TV except for Amish. And you're definitely not Amish since you're using the internet. xP Amish don't use anything electrical at all. But save up for both then. :P

EDIT: Also, there's no confirmation that the next Pokemon game(s) will be called Pokemon Z.

I don't watch TV very much, I do most of my gaming on my laptop, and I prefer the internet to TV. Barring video games I would do nothing with a TV, and I'm content to just use my 3ds for Nintendo. Also, Elieson, what news is there from the front?

For what it's worth, I would suggest that those who come across leaks for anything keep them to themselves, and/or announce simply that a leak has surfaced for that specific game and nothing more. Those who want to google it can do so at their own whim, and those who wish to remain recluse to said information can continue to do so at their own disclosure.

I don't watch TV very much, I do most of my gaming on my laptop, and I prefer the internet to TV. Barring video games I would do nothing with a TV, and I'm content to just use my 3ds for Nintendo. Also, Elieson, what news is there from the front?

There haven't been any home console Nintendo games that grabbed your interest whatsoever? I'm surprised to hear that...

For what it's worth, I would suggest that those who come across leaks for anything keep them to themselves, and/or announce simply that a leak has surfaced for that specific game and nothing more. Those who want to google it can do so at their own whim, and those who wish to remain recluse to said information can continue to do so at their own disclosure.

Yeah, good idea, Elie. I'd put this in the OP so everybody can see this warning. Because if I see anyone blabbing about leaks for Zelda or Smash or FE or something else, I'll be upset.

Edited by Anacybele

There haven't been any home console Nintendo games that grabbed your interest whatsoever? I'm surprised to hear that...

Yeah, good idea, Elie. I'd put this in the OP so everybody can see this warning. Because if I see anyone blabbing about leaks for Zelda or Smash or FE or something else, I'll be upset.

Oh, there definitely have, it's just that it would be a huge amount of trouble to get a TV and a Wii U that are in English in the Czech Republic; it takes months and money to get it through shipping. I do, though, have a lot of catching up to do once I go back to the States.

Going to try tuning in half an hour in advance. Does Twitch or Youtube tend to lag more? I tend to use Twitch fro Direct streams; the lag on the April one was so bad for me that I quit and watched it later and had hype raised and smashed with Phantom Revelations #FE.

Jeez, traffic made my buss late bringing me home. At least I still have time to get ready! Heard about a Splatoon leak, but I'm gonna ignore it for now since I want to go into this Direct as blind as possible! The hype and anxiousness (I've been anxious the whole time at school today) is real! Less than 20 minutes to go... :Joshua:

Edited by Busterman64

For all those curious, YouTube is set for the Stream's via Standby. I'm camping in here because Twitch is Toxic and chat is annoying

Yeah, the chat on Nintendo's site is annoying, but I've learned to ignore it. xP I just use Nintendo's site because Nintendo, honestly, and because for awhile, I didn't know it streamed live anywhere else. :P

Also, 45 minutes, I thought so! It had to be long to make up for the five months of nothing (counting E3).

Edited by Anacybele

I know it's not for another 10 minutes... I'm just prepared to report. The word document has been opened, the Pre-Direct paragraph is being typed. I'm as hyped as hell- and I'm really feeling it!

Oh, I can help on the reporting thing too. I'm an extremely fast typer, I'll have stuff up lickity-split. :)

EDIT: NoE having technical issues? :/

Edited by Anacybele