Fire Emblem badges?

Inactive Account404

So far, it's only the circular face portraits of the first generation characters as well as Mikoto, Sumeragi, and Garon.

We can expect more to come soon (children characters, other important NPCs, and map sprites).

i just got like 5 badges from fire emblem today with free plays, no biggie... i have over 200 badges so far that i have received for free... im just good at this game i guess

just gotta scope out what claw games are the easiest to get alot of badges with and poke the rights spots on the play field and loads of badges will tumble down... ive racked up over 10 badges in one go a few times

I started getting these today ( I only use free plays) and I am looking forward to grabbing as many as I can. The quiz said I am Leo, which is cool I guess.

I usually only do Free Plays as well, but I made an exception and used a couple of bucks to get the Hoshidan badges.

I started getting these today ( I only use free plays) and I am looking forward to grabbing as many as I can. The quiz said I am Leo, which is cool I guess.

The quiz said I was Xander.... would have preferred a Hoshidan but I guess Xander is sort of cool

Edited by Silver Pegasus

• 2 weeks later...

They got me. I used one of my free plays on one of the new Fire Emblem sets and then I got an additional play from the daily challenge. I got all the badges in one panel except Corrin and Azura so I thought I might as well complete the set, and it's just a dollar. :p Here I am now with all the Fire Emblem badges, a shitty rabbit statue and a dangerous badge addiction. My wallet is dead.

My Kaden badge got stuck in the ice & I couldn't get him ;3;

I really hated it when the Mikoto badge got clipped into one of those windmill-like beams and got stuck there, which forced me to reset the panel.

Edited by Roflolxp54

• 2 weeks later...

Are they STILL only Fates badges? That's really not fair. Fates is great and all, but it's not the only FE game in existence or the only FE game with notable/popular characters. Ike and Marth should be there because Smash and such, and there should be some Awakening characters too. Heck, throw in some more from other FE games after that too, just for awesomeness.

Are they STILL only Fates badges? That's really not fair. Fates is great and all, but it's not the only FE game in existence or the only FE game with notable/popular characters. Ike and Marth should be there because Smash and such, and there should be some Awakening characters too. Heck, throw in some more from other FE games after that too, just for awesomeness.

It's not that they are STILL on Fates badges. It's more than we're getting just now the Fates badges that Japan got months ago. There haven't been any other FE badges since.

Bear in mind that Nintendo Badge Arcade focuses mostly on current Nintendo games, so I'm not hopeful on getting any non-Fates FE badges (and if we do, we'll likely get Awakening first).

Edited by Jave