Trinity Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because I believe more in bbm/you over you/crysta, bbm/crysta, and the rest of the combinations cause they include Shinori

I think I'm a bit confused at your question considering the first possibility is only possible when you're both scum and the second is if only he's scum

You felt BBM's questioning about Roxas was that of a mafia defending his scumbuddy

Why do you feel that way as opposed to him being genuinely curious or trying to determine if he could get a mislynch in there?

it can't be a mislynch if both parties are scum, although my reasoning is heavily based on process of elimination and a stronger feeling that Crysta is more town than you or him

I don't think genuine curiosity is an exclusive reason for doing something like that

will probably vote ocean before i go to bed (will be at work when the deadline hits) but there's something that bothers me about one of the last things elie posted

Boron told me that Gaius (Ocean) and Crysta both were in her affinity and that in her trinity, she suspected that they all have hook powerz [but she doesn't know for sure so that's more reason why I wasn't worried about her since her and I both didn't know anything concrete about our trinity's powers].

not sure if it amounts to much or if it was just unintended, because it's pretty concrete in my role pm and refa the vanilla seemed to know more about his trinity than elie the pr (if you can call it a pr)

ocean, what does yours say about our trinity's powers?

@paper- I've been consistently pushing Ocean's slot I guess, but I'm pretty sure this is the first phase where I've voted it. And besides, in #448 you said that I lynched TG to get the lynch off Gaius/Ocean. I can't be both hard-bussing him and subtly protecting him. Also, I forgot to say this earlier, but why would I lynch one buddy to get the lynch off the other?

I said I was going to talk more about why Gaius was scummy, but I didn't bc I got lazy and also I didn't really think it would be necessary but here we go. He didn't have a lot of posts, but I didn't like his Mancer stance. He used the wagon on Mancer as a springboard for content, but he never actually said what he himself thought of Mancer. It wasn't even like "not enough content to analyze", which he did say about a few other people, it was just like "bad but not scummy logic", which is kind of really just a neutral read. Then finally he sort of gives an opinion and says that Mancer's sheeping was bad, but then follows it by saying something like "oh but he's too sick to scumread him for it"... except then he did actually put him on his sub-out scumlist. The entire thing just gave the feel of him searching for easy content, like "oh gonna analyze this D1 wagon cuz ez".

On top of that there's what I mentioned earlier about him being really reactionary- switching Eclipse from a townread to a scumread just on the basis of her case on him was the prime example.

He also said TG had a "decent first post" fwiw.

I had to take townreads that I had and scumread them because I have to pick 2/3 scum (if we all take Shinori's claim at face value) and it was all that I could really look at. so as I said it was less flat out scummy but the worse of the two interactions between roxas/crysta and roxas/bbm since I didn't believe it was crysta/bbm

i dont agree at all. bbm has been remarkably wrong all game in a very loud and obnoxious way. this reminds me of another game where prims was "actively wrong scum" and we lost to him. his mancer push yesterday and cockblocking my idea of there being scum between mancer/gaius was especially unforgivable and heinous. i am at peace with lynching either of these slots regardless of result so i hope the townies deliberating feel no fear. they both deserve the noose

Yolo what are your thoughts on a BBM/Crysta scumteam

On my first read of isos I felt like BBM was defending Crysta the same way he defended TG and only turned on TG once he saw the winds blowing that way. His follow on her was sort of oddly convenient even though it ultimately didn't keep her alive longer

Ugh I still don't think it's BBM but I won't be here at deadline and I don't know if I can rely on Shinori to be here so it's like this or a ul

And phone posting sucks

So I'm wrong and I get to do this again or I'm right and we lose ggnore

vote: bbm

#yolo