Longest/Best Written Work?

Cynthia

What's the best thing you've ever wrote in your opinion? What had the most impact? What is the longest thing you've ever written?

For me, well it's about as following:

Longest: Near the Lake (Strawberry Panic Fanfiction), 70,000 word - Ongoing, 22 chapters.

Most Remembered Work: One, 10,000+ Words, 7 Segments

Truth be told my REAL longest is about 400,000 words or so, and spans over about 70 chapters, but it was lost a long time ago, so I don't count it anymore.

I'm still in the middle of writing a full-length novel that I hope to publish one day. I was awarded for it back in eighth grade where I started writing it, and have been getting writers' block ever since.

I'm still in the middle of writing a full-length novel that I hope to publish one day. I was awarded for it back in eighth grade where I started writing it, and have been getting writers' block ever since.

My stories really can't be shown in school. I'm still a tad upset about the person who circulated nearly fifty copies of "One," around. As popular as it became I was upset that the teachers were blaming me for its circulation, which I did not assist in or encourage, as I'm aware it's not appropriate to be read in schools or some communities.

I've written two major things:

The World Ends With Us (a TWEWY fanfic) 50000+ words. It spanned 21 chapters.

Guardian Soul (an original story) 34000+ words so far. There are only four chapters written so far, each one split into parts.

Edited by Metal Arc

The longest story I've ever written has yet to be actually wrote.

Though all my stories sort of inter-connect with eachother, so I guess I can count all 400 pages of them as one story.

They're all floating around here somewhere.

[advertising]And if you're real interested in writing, I'm the admin at a forum dedicated to it called story time (Link's in sig.) It's still new, but we need members. And We've yet to decide on mods. So there is room for advancment.[/advertising]

The longest story I've written has yet to be finished. It's the Seasonal Sage. I'm already about a good 11,000 words and 35 pages in after Wind of the End finished. It was the longest story because though I have good inspiration, most of it crashes horendously after about ten pages

The longest I have wiritten is shooort. Honestly I never had enough inspiration to write a lot. I think my longest was s~34,000 words, and my best is probably The Life Story of Idos O'Connell, which I haven't showed to anyone as of yet.

You ppl write a lot, i have never ever written a story that passes 1000 words.

I used to hate writing, because I didn't have any basic grip on my wording. But thanks to reading, and some writing lessons I took a few years back, I know some things. Just read a few books, writing technicals like what to be used sometimes can help

Currently Near the Lake is over 76,000 words now, and the final chapter I'm estimating to be 5,000-10,000.

Geez the only reason i can't write all that because many different things unrrelated to each other would pop up.

Geez the only reason i can't write all that because many different things unrrelated to each other would pop up.

Just always envision the ending you want to reach, and then how you want to get there.

Just always envision the ending you want to reach, and then how you want to get there.

Hmm... I have been planing the ending of an story i want to write with members here but I don't know i'll start someday soon probably. I don't get that much access to a computer so in a wii it'll be pretty hard...

Hm, well, tbh I had written Okorina before, but then someone messed up my old pc and I lost the whole thing. Three books =The Legend of Okorina, and I believe it had more than 100,000 words in it. I was very proud where I had it, and I will be proud once more when I finish it and publish it.

Edited by Thunder Lord

You ppl write a lot, i have never ever written a story that passes 1000 words.

you are right, but i'm not one of those ppl.

Right now, i'm making a story based on Pokemon. The story takes place at Johto in past years (example: jasmine, bugsy and whitney are kids, different gym leaders, lance is the second Elite Four of Johto, etc, etc.). It's a strange tale, but i'm loving it ;)

I don't know if Wind of the End is the longest thing that I've ever wrtten it might be that Star Wars Story I attempted to do a couple years back after Completeing KotOR II. It had at least 30 pages, and probably the most detailed story I had because by then I only started chapter three.