If you could changed the Characters, how would you change them?

They're decent. Still not a big fan of Pieri, but at least she's aware of what people see her as and what she is herself. I'll definitely give her that. Kinda surprised it was Odin who did it though? Hm...

Honestly Pieri needs more of these. For example we could have done one similar with Harold. Instead we get one about... Pieri's... breast... size...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you miss the part where i agreed that in-universe, people needed to react more to Pieri's darker side? There definitely SHOULD be discussion in supports or otherwise about Pieri's morals. But even still, my opinion is that she is interesting. Im honestly not sure why people cannot accept other opinions when it comes to this freaking game.

I didn't miss it, I'm just expressing that her negative traits outweigh her positive qualities, in my opinion. The good doesn't wash away the bad. I'm politely disagreeing with your opinion. I'm not telling anyone who they're allowed to like or not. But you shouldn't like Pieri and you're a bad person for doing so.

They're decent. Still not a big fan of Pieri, but at least she's aware of what people see her as and what she is herself. I'll definitely give her that. Kinda surprised it was Odin who did it though? Hm...

Honestly Pieri needs more of these. For example we could have done one similar with Harold. Instead we get one about... Pieri's... breast... size...

Yeah the Arthur one is one of the reasons i think shes getting hit hard with the localization hammer. Because come on, thats really dumb and adds nothing at all.

I didn't miss it, I'm just expressing that her negative traits outweigh her positive qualities, in my opinion. The good doesn't wash away the bad. I'm politely disagreeing with your opinion. I'm not telling anyone who they're allowed to like or not. But you shouldn't like Pieri and you're a bad person for doing so.

Thing is, people on these forums have gotten awfully pushy regarding these kinds of opinions. And when it comes to fiction, its ok to enjoy a not-so-upstanding character. Its also ok to not like a character if one feels they are badly written. Ive faced far too much nastiness regarding such, that i get a little defensive about it. I apologize for getting defensive just now. I really want people to just relax.

Give Hinata some running shoes, Rinkah gets real abs, and Camilla gets sexier armor just to spite people.

I'd welcome a more sleek and sexy armor design for Camilla.

Assuming the sexier includes getting rid of stupid looking things like her lower half. I mean her face and hair are awesome but it just falls apart the lower you go.

Give her a catwoman suit pls.

Give Hinata some running shoes, Rinkah gets real abs, and Camilla gets sexier armor just to spite people.

Rinkah has abs.

She merely uses other methods to enhance their looks to be ore intimidating.

It's like when people oil up before a shoot. Still have abs, the application merely makes them stand out more.

I'd welcome a more sleek and sexy armor design for Camilla.

Assuming the sexier includes getting rid of stupid looking things like her lower half. I mean her face and hair are awesome but it just falls apart the lower you go.

Give her a catwoman suit pls.

I agree about the catwoman suit. I think it'd fit her personality way more then her current armor.

I agree about the catwoman suit. I think it'd fit her personality way more then her current armor.

I think cloth suits her better than leather. If they're going the fanservice route, something Sonia-esque would be more preferable to me.

I do find it amusing that of all the "battle panty" class outfits, female Revenant Knights actually wear pants.

Edited by NekoKnight