Corrin amiibo in Fates?

Well that got awkward quick (damn it Sakurai). Maybe the amiibo will raise the level cap to 50 you like in smash? One can dream. Or maybe it'll make Corrin self aware.

I would bet it at least adds something, kinda like how Shulks just adds bonus stuff to Xenoblade 3DS and nothing that effects the game.

Can you imagine King Garon having to give Corrin "the talk"?

Considering that they have no problem with banging their adoptive siblings, early/pre-teens, their cousin or their nephews/nieces, I don't want to know what kind of 'talk' it was.

Considering that they have no problem with banging their adoptive siblings, early/pre-teens, their cousin or their nephews/nieces, I don't want to know what kind of 'talk' it was.

"Corrin when you grow up you will feel the urge to bang everything and everyone around you. I say -- BANG TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT. GWAHAHAHAHA."

"Corrin when you grow up you will feel the urge to bang everything and everyone around you. I say -- BANG TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT. GWAHAHAHAHA."

You know, the funny thing is that Garon might actually say something like that if you change the wording, considering the fact that he had a harem and what-not.

I'm kinda wondering if they'll update Codename S.T.E.A.M.

You know, the funny thing is that Garon might actually say something like that if you change the wording, considering the fact that he had a harem and what-not.

Well Lord Garondorf needs an heir, those Gerudo's have a such a high population of women, they need to make sure :P: