Midgar comes with only two songs.

solrocknroll

Disappointing in music, but Bayonetta's makes up for it. Besides, I'm not sure how well FFVII or FF music in general works with Smash. I'll test it when I can. Also, can talk about how overpowered Bayonetta looks? I really hope her moves don't have a lot of knockback or something for a hard time finishing. Although those smashes sure do do the trick. Well, I don't have Cloud yet, so how is he in terms of playstyle?

I was blaring one winged angel from my laptop while playing on midgar and it was pretty fuckin perf

idk what people are talking about when they're saying FF music might not work with smash

But Final Fantasy has such a great soundtrack. Why do they do this. I mean even ryu got six songs (though in retrospect it was just different versions of two songs) Does anyone know about Bayonettas stage then?

At least Let the Battles Begin and Fight On are still great tracks.

Can't say I wasn't hoping for Dissidia's One Winged Angel or even a couple of non-7 FF tracks though.

But Final Fantasy has such a great soundtrack. Why do they do this. I mean even ryu got six songs (though in retrospect it was just different versions of two songs) Does anyone know about Bayonettas stage then?

I just double-checked the Direct, Umbra Clock Tower has 11 songs and there's a pretty good selection.

Good thing Animal Crossing got plenty of music included in smash

That shit's totally appropriate, rite?

I'm bummed out; the Motorcycle chase music would've been so bro

this is more legitimately surprising than anything. it's not like smash to skip out on a game's One Really Famous Song. so far they've nailed all the really obvious song picks from just about every game featured that it's just unbelievable that solely on that basis they didn't add one-winged angel

this is more legitimately surprising than anything. it's not like smash to skip out on a game's One Really Famous Song. so far they've nailed all the really obvious song picks from just about every game featured that it's just unbelievable that solely on that basis they didn't add one-winged angel

They missed Guiles theme with Ryu's stage too before this.

Good thing Animal Crossing got plenty of music included in smash

That shit's totally appropriate, rite?

I'm bummed out; the Motorcycle chase music would've been so bro

dissing animal crossing's amazing tunes

fite me m8

actually please don't

dissing animal crossing's amazing tunes

fite me m8

actually please don't

Hey!

I enjoy AC music.

It just doesn't fit the smash setting!

imma rek u sun

I assume SE just gave them the rights to two songs and that was the end of it. Cloud doesn't have English VA either. It's a shame, I don't think OWA would have worked because almost every song in Smash comes in at 2 1/2 mins or under and OWA is essentially double that, but no remixes at all is super disappointing.

When it comes to tourney play some stages are banned from competitive play for copyright issues while streaming, such as Windy Hill Zone. I assume SE threw a total fit assuming people might play Midgar online and "steal music", so they chose the two most fitting songs in their original format and nothing else.