Buddy seals

Eriotto

Just one fast question, Kamui can Buddy seal many characers right?
I mean everyone can only buddy seal one person, but Kamui can buddy with everyone and not only one time right?

By the way, anyone knows how many Buddy seals there is in Brightright and in Conquest? and what about Parallel seals?

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/my-castle/nohrian-vendor/

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/my-castle/hoshidan-vendor/

If you meant seals getting by story, then i have no idea~

Edited by Eriotto

There is only 1 Parallel Seal in N9t. Birthright has none. There is 1 Buddy and 1 Parallel Seal in R19.

Last I recall anyway....

Nohr drops at least 2 Parallel Seal before chapter 21. One is from Ch9 boss, the other is from Ch16.

I'm pretty sure Kamui can only use a buddy seal once, like any character. The only difference is that they can choose literally anyone in the game of the same gender, while regular characters have only 2-3 choices of buddies

I'm pretty sure Kamui can only use a buddy seal once, like any character. The only difference is that they can choose literally anyone in the game of the same gender, while regular characters have only 2-3 choices of buddies

Anyone can use a Buddy Seal item an infinite number of times. Normal units, however, can only use one to switch to the class of the unit they have A+ supported, and they can only A+ support one unit.

Corrin can switch to the class of every same-sex unit he has an A-Support with. There is no limit; Corrin can A Support everyone of their gender and get all of their classes.

Edited by gayserbeam

just to make sure, Kamui can use it once as well as every character, or he have unlimited uses? I mean if i would like to buddy 2 characters, can i buddy seal first and then secound or i can just choose one?

just to make sure, Kamui can use it once as well as every character, or he have unlimited uses? I mean if i would like to buddy 2 characters, can i buddy seal first and then secound or i can just choose one?

I've heard people claim both are true. Very confusing... I think what you need is confirmation from someone who owns the japanese version and has tried this for themself.

I've heard people claim both are true. Very confusing... I think what you need is confirmation from someone who owns the japanese version and has tried this for themself.

I've also heard both that's why i want to know, it's very important, well i wanna take exorcist for Zero, however then i'm loosing a chance of being dark mage, basara or every other magic class.

That's why it's important to me. :P

Kamui can get all the classes they want. There is no limit.

I am such a someone. Kamui can Buddy Seal to turn into the classes of as many people as he likes.

Everyone of their gender, except Zero or Syalla XD

Actually, Male Kamui can get Zero's class with a Buddy Seal just like he can do with any other guy, so he doesn't get anything special from marrying him.

Same deal for Shara.

I've also heard both that's why i want to know, it's very important, well i wanna take exorcist for Zero, however then i'm loosing a chance of being dark mage, basara or every other magic class.

That's why it's important to me. :P

I'm pretty sure Zero can reclass into a Dark Mage normally btw

I'm pretty sure Zero can reclass into a Dark Mage normally btw

This is meant to main character, when i marry zero with mamui, i'm getting adventurer, not dark mage :P

If i can buddy with one character, like everyone else then i'll probably loose acces to the dark mage ~

I wanted to test every potentially magical class for him and choose best for me after story~

Once you use a Buddy/Marriage Seal, can you then freely reclass into that whenever you want with a standard Parallel Seal, or do you have to use another Marriage/Buddy Seal?

I've heard that DLC/amiibo classes are permanently added to your class options once you use the item to become them, was wondering if the same applies to these.

Once you use a Buddy/Marriage Seal, can you then freely reclass into that whenever you want with a standard Parallel Seal, or do you have to use another Marriage/Buddy Seal?

I've heard that DLC/amiibo classes are permanently added to your class options once you use the item to become them, was wondering if the same applies to these.

From my memory, once you have been in said class, you can reclass to it at anytime using a parallel seal.

That's good, I did a lot of back-and-forth switching in Awakening. Having to go harvest more Dread Scrolls/Bouquets was annoying.

There's still only one item for reclassing into Lodestar and Great Lord, though, right? Even though Vanguard and Grandmaster are infinite?

That's good, I did a lot of back-and-forth switching in Awakening. Having to go harvest more Dread Scrolls/Bouquets was annoying.

There's still only one item for reclassing into Lodestar and Great Lord, though, right? Even though Vanguard and Grandmaster are infinite?

Yes, you can only get one Lodestar and Great Lord seals. Vanguard and Grandmaster are infinite.