hangover tips

Ansem

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loud music, bright flashy lights, and don't drink so much in the future :P:

Depends on the type of tea you're sipping. I'd go for a straight herbal tea (chamomile for relaxation). Try not to dehydrate yourself, because you already did that earlier.

Drink as much water as you can before sleeping (and make sure you eat something), and then have a big, protein breakfast. I'm informed that haggis is the best hangover cure, but toast and vegemite is up there as well.

This is... Just a grapevine tidbit so take it with salt. I don't know if the person was legit, but someone 'credible' told me that eating lots of meat in preparation for getting drunk can help make it harder. I forget when exactly, so eating a lot before and just after drinking should be plenty.

Would be interesting if it really does stave away tipsiness as well as this guy said it did. He was a seasoned clubber and all too. I don't get drunk, so who knows.

Glasses of ice water. Chamomile tea. Saltine crackers. A couple of ibuprofin, and binge watching something on Netflix.

Yeah theres a reason i dont drink that hard anymore. The best cure is finding the balance between the buzz and getting so smashed, you get hungover.

alcohol is death

straight edge ain't even bad just don't be like "don't drink" to people who like to drink lmao

i'm sure they're fully aware of the pain that they will incur because of following hangovers and will regret it then, but feel like it's worth it to enjoy themselves y'know

Edited by Tryhard

This is... Just a grapevine tidbit so take it with salt. I don't know if the person was legit, but someone 'credible' told me that eating lots of meat in preparation for getting drunk can help make it harder. I forget when exactly, so eating a lot before and just after drinking should be plenty.

Would be interesting if it really does stave away tipsiness as well as this guy said it did. He was a seasoned clubber and all too. I don't get drunk, so who knows.

you should always eat before you drink so the alcohol isnt absorbed into your bloodstream as fast according to my nurse mother, and shes generally pretty knowledgable about these things

alcohol is death

straight edge ain't even bad just don't be like "don't drink" to people who like to drink lmao

i'm sure they're fully aware of the pain that they will incur because of following hangovers and will regret it then, but feel like it's worth it to enjoy themselves y'know

That's not what I myself meant.

TC is 19. That is legal in some countries IIRC, but even in those countries they probably aren't supposed to be getting hammered, so I'm pretty sure TC's not partaking in very legal activities.

For instance, Japan's legal drinking age is 20. U.S.'s is 21. There's nothing wrong if you're of legal age for your country.

Granted, most users on this site break the law such as myself for using ROMs so what can I say.

of course since tc's location is in your pants then we may never know

yeah no

the law to be 21 is stupid, im p sure a lot of people have had their first drink before that age

tbf this is absolutely correct

the arbitrary number is pretty pointless considering most people here have a drink far before 18 too.

Edited by Tryhard