Online Serenes Smash Tourney, Grand Victor IceSage.

Jedi

Nice matches ice and jotaro. The robin is solid man, along with cloud. I was mind blowned to see gamer stage, watch out for Mom. Elie and Friction had a nice match as well. All I got to say is shout out to my boy Doc Luis in the intro! Can't wait to see whats next

This weekend should generally be pretty exciting.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I can see why they want to nerf Greninja

and I sent Jedi the videos

and Jedi I want to drop out of the tourney, my college classes aren't going to leave me with much free time

Thanks Karnage, and I hope you can join us again, maybe you'll be less busy later, sorry for the schedules not working out!

Thanks Karnage, and I hope you can join us again, maybe you'll be less busy later, sorry for the schedules not working out!

It was fun getting to play in a tourney, it's just that I'm taking 17 hours this semester.

And well I have like no free time left

And my scolarship is hanging by a thread

Hopefully I can play in another tourney this summer

It was fun getting to play in a tourney, it's just that I'm taking 17 hours this semester.

And well I have like no free time left

And my scolarship is hanging by a thread

Hopefully I can play in another tourney this summer

Its all fine dude, Good luck with your scholarship!

I tried using doc cyclone on my first stock, but I got a button input wrong and yeah I was so upset I did not snap ledge. It was a real close match in both matches. Quite a show. GG Knife. That Greninja is still good after all those nerfs

Edited by Radiance

As we are one day away from me going into constant checking mode there are some things I'd like to address.

1. When you send replays to me, please tell me the match order or name the replays match 1, match 2 etc.

2. Try to get into contact with your opponent asap, although most of you are already doing this I feel like making sure, communication is needed for this to run smoothly.

3. If you have any questions or doubts, ask me or someone in the tourney, although I'd rather you go to me if its like rules and stuff.

4. Don't be afraid to do WiFi tests before your actual matches to see if things will go smoothly, waiting another day or a few hours for net to clear up gives everyone a better fight, although some lag/distance is unavoidable some days.

5. Try to have fun, as much as some of us are competitive and some of us are casual, the key factor here is I want everyone to have fun, and don't be afraid to ask for some critique if you wish to improve, however I do know not everyone wants to or doesn't have the time to practice the finer things due to IRL stuff and that's fine, I just hope everyone here has a grand time.

6. Clearing up character choice, in a tourney. When someone wins a match they make the character selection first if they wish to change, for the sake of being tourney like. Please inform your opponent if you are changing characters, winner of a match picks their character first, then the person who lost may after.

7. There will be a post tourney thread for this tourney (RoSF) and it will be a general evaluation of how things went and possible rule changes and discussion of future tourneys as I wish to make this a regular thing.

8. Friendlies and stuff is highly encouraged.

9. You're all great and good luck.

Yeah they are good. My match with Knife was probably the toughest battle I have had. Ice is also good, I was in a lobby with him and he won but that was free for all. Wanna 1v1 sometime soon.

6. Clearing up character choice, in a tourney. When someone wins a match they make the character selection first if they wish to change, for the sake of being tourney like. Please inform your opponent if you are changing characters, winner of a match picks their character first, then the person who lost may after.

Do you need to tell them what character you are changing to?