Online Serenes Smash Tourney, Grand Victor IceSage.

Jedi

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's no disrespect in a dunk in and of itself and in fact is often optimal

disrespect is choosing a suboptimal option intentionally in order to (wait for it) disrespect your opponent (usually for style points)

people seem consistently confused on this point

there's no disrespect in a dunk in and of itself and in fact is often optimal

disrespect is choosing a suboptimal option intentionally in order to (wait for it) disrespect your opponent (usually for style points)

people seem consistently confused on this point

Like, dair'ing somebody who can't make back to stage is "suboptimal"? I guess you could just wait on stage but I mean, eh

I don't want to live on this planet anymore then!

It was more of a joke than anything. Although I did think that Cloud would have died even without the fair from Mario, but I'll check the video again to make sure.

EDIT: Never mind, the fair did matter. So it's not disrespectful, but still stylish.

Edited by Carmine Sword

the classic example of disrespect is an offstage warlock punch of something

you KNOW you're not gonna make it back but #worth

Np bro, though I doubt the MU experience will help since like no one here plays Megaman :P

The taunting in Horace/Power Master's match was more disrespectful than any dunks Mario can pull off

my goal isn't winning, it's having the most taunts is the true victory for me

i mean no ill will with them DK's taunt is just hilarious

Edited by General Horace

Np bro, though I doubt the MU experience will help since like no one here plays Megaman :P

The taunting in Horace/Power Master's match was more disrespectful than any dunks Mario can pull off

Prehaps, but practice in general was good so I felt like I learned some things. The dunk should be a taunt. Taunts can mean lots of things. It can be a good luck in the start, nice kill or you got me good, and a taunt showing how wrecked you got when you got warlocked punch off stage. Edited by Radiance

We have another 1 matcher it happens with replays you don't think about it sometimes (Not annoyed or anything and I understand so no biggie), but heres Radiance vs Draco!

I swear we are gonna have a sweetspoted Backslash montage at this rate.

Edited by Jedi

Watching that is making me realize a couple of really bad habits. Like shielding after every attack, air dodging after every throw, etc.

GG Radiance.

Edited by sugar smacks frog

It was kind of lagging. There were times where I was not shielding. GG Draco. Sorry I didn't save the other replay. I was a bit tired. We did our match at like 6 pm and I wake up early for school. I won't let it happen again. It was a fun first match and you did well for playing Wii u Draco. I gotta get back in the game. The match was awesome and I wish I saved the other match. I will remember to save both next time.

Edited by Radiance

POWERMASTER NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT LAST STOCK

I think I was trying to drop down and attack him from below, but I dropped a bit too quickly.

XD