Stream of Fates

Teapot

Most of our schedule is set up so if you do manage to check in you'll have to see if you're available for whats left. If you can check in soon we'd love more people!

Edited by Tao

Well, if you guys already have a fairly locked-down schedule, then I won't try to intrude, considering that I won't be able to even work on my set-up until around noon in my time zone due to work in the morning and already being late tonight. Perhaps another time.

Still, I'll try to watch when I can.

Wednesday (the 24th) is fairly clear from 9am to 7pm PST, if you decide you want to give it a shot. That's the only day that there's a significant amount of room, but if you can make it for a time slot somewhere in there, you're free to give it a go!

Thank you for the info, and I would like to, but, unfortunately, my general schedule on Wednesdays prevents me from having a large enough, uninterrupted period of time to do anything. :(

Like I said earlier, maybe next time I'll notice an event like this sooner.

No worries, AK allows the channel to be used whenever someone likes, so you can talk to her about it if you'd like more info, even when the event is over. I'm sure we'll be able to do future events with the channel as well.

Our Fates week (+1 day!) is officially over. Thanks to everyone who showed up to watch our streamers, and of course, many thanks to the artists who showed up and streamed on time every single day! The event went on without a hitch because of you guys :P:.

Yeeeeeeee, thanks for tuning in, folks!

Also, if you're interested in doing more streaming, please come check out our Stream Hub!

The SerenesSpritingStreams channel is an open community channel you can stream to whenever you want!

We can also host channels if you're not comfortable with streaming to us, too.