Refa

I can make complaints about specific players but I've done enough of that over Skype that I'm not going to bother /efforting here for no real audience.

(Here I am talking as if I have anything to stand on when I died to chumps like a chump N3.)

e: This all being said, everyone I talked to was basically pleasant to work with, and it was very nice to be able to talk to and empathize with my supposed enemies in postgame. Shoutouts to Gaius, that was great fun.

Edited by Euklyd

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea what I was doing so I just did what Gaius told me to.

SPEAKING OF ALLIANCES! I led the scrub faction against the heavyweights, which SURPRISE!!! didn't really accomplish any of its goals. A lot of my allies died really early (Tiny, Corevo, Clarinets, etc) and then it was me and Hannah versus the world. It was fun that me and Nightmare were working with someone sharing both our info, and I am definitely done with alliances.

Scubs die together.

Good game! Thanks for everything, Refa, and I guess Reinfleche even though he apparently didn't do a lot. Shout out to Kitty, Ice, Chen, Makaze and Kim, all very reliable and great fun to work with, and to Lord Gaius, great fun to kill right as he tried to kill me, and to Kat, Sylv and Paperblade, great fun to get killed by (so fun I will return the favour someday, promise).

Congrats to the winners, especially since none of them are Cam. Thank GOD.

Edited by Nightmare

Wait why was my action delayed N1 and why was I roleblocked N2?

Not like that matters since N2 I forgot to send in actions, but yeah

I'd like to say something about the game but I literally paid no attention at all so sorry. Congratulations to the winners, I'm sure they are all really gay

Delayer delayed all actions on a given target. Prims hijacked Chen towards you, so you ended up getting roleblocked.

so were the people who shot my alias tbh

why the fuck would you want to keep serious discussion

^this.

He actually didn't (even though he intended too), the only person who was shooting Prims was SB because he wanted to prove that he was Super Badass or something.

He actually didn't (even though he intended too), the only person who was shooting Prims was SB because he wanted to prove that he was Super Badass or something.

So my lover was the villain all along and I was accidentally his accomplice?

My faction were the MARTYRS/FAILURES who got massacred immediately and were doomed from the start.

Nightmares group was the EVIL EMPIRE who fell apart after they realized there were 3 win slots.

And then Paper and Lucas (and maybe Ice Sage?) were the TRUE HEROES who brought justice to the world.

No, you were the true heroes. PKLucas531 and Paperblade were the nihilistic evil who won in the end (Cam is also part of the nihilistic evil thing, but he's more like the Joker).

EDIT Ice Sage was, of course, best girl and also a true hero.

Edited by Refa

GOD

DAMMIT

[12:39:50 AM] Refakitty³: Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just, do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon’s got plans. You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I’m not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how, pathetic, their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say, ah, come here, when I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I’m telling the truth. It’s the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and uh, look where that got you. I just did what I do best. I took your plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did, to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hm? You know what, you know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that like a gang banger, will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all, part of the plan. But when I say that one, little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

Wow that Blitz betrayal on Night 3

Here I thought Kim and Nightmare and co were working with Blitz too. Wow

hey i've been trying to kill blitz since 3.3

i was only really "working with him" because he was added to a chat i was in while i was asleep