Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally could not care less about speed though

Then you don't like racing games? Or do you like Mario Kart, and somehow enjoy being hit by items that are literally unavoidable?

Actually, I really don't. I played The Legend of Dark Witch 1, and... it was alright. I think Fast Racing Neo is a vastly superior game. You like F-Zero like all Nintendo fans that matter, right?

dark souls is a "vastly superior game" to zelda 2 but guess which one i'm never going to play

zera stop using zera logic to try to make people want to play games it never works

Or do you like Mario Kart, and somehow enjoy being hit by items that are literally unavoidable?

They're not unavoidable thanks to the horn. Also, why are you entering an opinionated rage for stating your thoughts on F-Zero like this:

You like F-Zero like all Nintendo fans that matter, right?

And getting countered with another overly aggressive statement of opinion? I've never played the series, and now I want to continue avoiding it to spite you.

Edited by Clarinets

They're not unavoidable thanks to the horn.

The horn does not make the blue shell "avoidable", rather, it makes the blue shell "destructible by random chance" - a completely different statement. I want you to AVOID it - no items - just drive out of the way like the skilled racer you are. It's literally impossible. (Although Captain Falcon probably can - that's why he's not in Mario Kart.)

And getting countered with another overly aggressive statement of opinion? I've never played the series, and now I want to continue avoiding it to spite you.

If you're seriously going to ignore one of the most critically acclaimed racing series (and the granddaddy of futuristic racers) just because I say it rocks, that only makes you look immature. I played Legend of Dark Witch because Emeraldfox wouldn't shut up about it. In the end, I thought it was a solid 6-7/10, but having played the game I had support for my opinion, making it valid. Unless you want your opinion to be forever invalid, I strongly recommend you grab a used copy of F-Zero GX, as I consider it the best racing game I've played. It's fairly cheap, and the only caveat is the insane difficulty curve of the Story Mode.

The horn does not make the blue shell "avoidable", rather, it makes the blue shell "destructible by random chance" - a completely different statement. I want you to AVOID it - no items - just drive out of the way like the skilled racer you are. It's literally impossible. (Although Captain Falcon probably can - that's why he's not in Mario Kart.)

Random chance, lol

If you're seriously going to ignore one of the most critically acclaimed racing series (and the granddaddy of futuristic racers) just because I say it rocks, that only makes you look immature. I played Legend of Dark Witch because Emeraldfox wouldn't shut up about it. In the end, I thought it was a solid 6-7/10, but having played the game I had support for my opinion, making it valid. Unless you want your opinion to be forever invalid, I strongly recommend you grab a used copy of F-Zero GX, as I consider it the best racing game I've played. It's fairly cheap, and the only caveat is the insane difficulty curve of the Story Mode.

No, it's that you express your opinions aggressively and scornfully which isn't something most people, including me, care for. And did you not notice how I included 'continue' avoiding it? I'm not very interested in the series. I like being able to sabotage the other racer's performances and the stages in Mario Kart's later installments are much more interesting than what I've seen from F-Zero.

Your opinions are bad, as are the games you enjoy.

much like his top "ten" games going negative, i have negative respect for him

I'm glad you liked it! Next I'll be doing the "Top Fifteen Bosses in Shadow of the Colossus".

Should I get the Wii U or 3DS version of Shovel Knight? Does it make a difference? Does one play better, or is the 3DS version superior because of portability?

Should I get the Wii U or 3DS version of Shovel Knight? Does it make a difference? Does one play better, or is the 3DS version superior because of portability?

The PC version, I assume. Never trust ports.

The PC version, I assume. Never trust ports.

Didn't the Wii U and 3DS versions come first? I know PS4 and XBO came after Wii U.

I'd actually argue that the PC version is actually the inferior one for the exclusive features the others have

Wii U - Multiplayer and upgraded Relics

3DS - Extra Challenges and upgraded Relics

XBO - Battletoads

PS4 - Kratos

I'd actually argue that the PC version is actually the inferior one for the exclusive features the others have

well apparently the pc version got patched to make plague knight vs propeller knight not be absolute bullshit

if no other versions did (I know the 3ds version didn't), I'd recommend that above the others purely because of how bad that fight is