Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be unaware of the definition of "shill". Furthermore, that game is not even on the list. It's in the -1 spot. When will you be happy?

Edited by Zera

Am I not allowed to make a "Top 10 Wii Games" list? : [

Perhaps you can't see it from another perspective, so I'll provide it.

See, when you make posts like this, it's really hard to tell whether or not you're joking, given both your review style and your extreme personal bias. What's the difference between the post I linked and this? The difference is that I suggest something that's relevant to the genre at hand, without telling people that I'm better than them for playing what I do.

That's strange. I don't recall telling anyone I'm better than them for playing a specific game. If anything, it's impossible to prove I'm better than someone who doesn't own S&P2 since they can't get a highscore to compare with mine.

This topic has way more posts and view than my passage thread, I'm thinking of trying to be more like Zera.

EDIT-I'm not complaining about not getting posts in my passage thread, I'm trying to point out why I don't understand why people talk to zera so much about why they don't like his posts when he's completely nonreceptive.

Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

EDIT-I'm not complaining about not getting posts in my passage thread, I'm trying to point out why I don't understand why people talk to zera so much about why they don't like his posts when he's completely nonreceptive.

good point my man

that said, if I had one word to sum up: pretentious

Edited by Tryhard

I think I know why no one is visiting your topic. You made a topic about READING. :XD:

HEY YOU READ MY POST I SUCCEEDED

that said, if I had one word to sum up: pretentious

I'll accept that burden.

Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

That's strange. I don't recall telling anyone I'm better than them for playing a specific game. If anything, it's impossible to prove I'm better than someone who doesn't own S&P2 since they can't get a highscore to compare with mine.

Do you really want me to dig up examples of this behavior?

reading is fun! that's what my teachers all say, and it's pretty fun actually

my favorite series either Harry Potter or The Railway Series

of course all of you probably know what the railway series is but not by that name

@eclipse Do you pay money for temporary powerups in a game? Do you think it's a sensible thing to do... for anybody? I remember when I played Super Mario World for the first time. I was terrible at it since I was 3-4 and had no hand-eye coordination, but I liked how you could replay any level to get a powerup and increase your chances of surviving a new level. But now companies like King are taking this thing that was once free and charging money for it. Isn't that the textbook definition of evil? And isn't anyone who supports this practice also supporting evil? I don't know about you, but I don't see anything wrong with telling people not to support evil.

no

If your response had some detail, or insight, or anything, really, it would be good. I rate this post...

1/10 (Spectacular Failure)

my favorite series either Harry Potter or The Railway Series

of course all of you probably know what the railway series is but not by that name

I read all the Harry Potter books. They were good. I also like The Very Hungry Caterpillar. That was a nice book.

Have you heard of The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch?

Edited by Zera

If your response had some detail, or insight, or anything, really, it would be good. I rate this post...

1/10 (Spectacular Failure)

I was going for pithy so I find your assessment poorly matched to the purpose