Fates New 3DS XL announced for America + DLC news

Shadow Stalker X

http://gonintendo.com/stories/250427-fire-emblem-fates-new-weekly-dlc-special-new-3ds-xl-announced

- new maps DLC for the game will be released weekly
- first new map due out Feb 19th
- bundles of 11 DLC maps and other content for 17.99
- Fire Emblem Fates N3DS XL announced for release on Feb 19th
- this bundle does not include Fire Emblem Fates

http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/New3DSXL_FIREEMBLEMFATES_Render.jpg

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That second link doesn't work.

But depending on how this New 3DS XL looks, I might be conflicted on whether to buy it or the gold Zelda one...

Also, I gather that this N3DS XL doesn't include Fates because not everyone wants both versions of it, like me. And the Fates Special Edition already exists anyway (if there was someone that wanted both this and the N3DS XL, they'd end up with two copies of each version of the game lol). I'm glad this N3DS XL is not coming with it if I decide to buy it.

Edited by Anacybele

That second link doesn't work.

But depending on how this New 3DS XL looks, I might be conflicted on whether to buy it or the gold Zelda one...

Also, I gather that this N3DS XL doesn't include Fates because not everyone wants both versions of it, like me. I'm glad it's not coming with it if I decide to buy it.

Here's the thing, Fates is set up to where even with the Special Edition, you don't have to touch the Nohr route if you don't want to for whatever reason, so even that is not a valid reason to not include at least one route with the bundle.

Here's the thing, Fates is set up to where even with the Special Edition, you don't have to touch the Nohr route if you don't want to for whatever reason, so even that is not a valid reason to not include at least one route with the bundle.

But you're still going to have the Nohr route, and I see no point in buying the Special Edition if you're not going to use everything it comes with. That's why I only preordered Birthright.

Hmm, looks neat. I think I still prefer the gold Zelda one though, so I'm going to stick with that. And it got a price cut, so it'd be cheaper anyway! ^^

But you're still going to have the Nohr route, and I see no point in buying the Special Edition if you're not going to use everything it comes with. That's why I only preordered Birthright.

That's where we differ then, I got the Special Edition knowing full well I most likely won't be playing the 3rd route, just because it saves me time I rather not use downloading the Hoshido route.

Wow, that's a terribly boring design. Coupled with the fact that it doesn't come with the game, I don't really see any reason I would want to get this.

Seriously though, that's really the only Fates related thing they could include? It's not even really recognizable as Fire Emblem.

Edited by maybe

Well I still have my Awakening 3DS so I don't need this right now, but I might ask for it for my birthday. Too bad it does not come with either version of the game.