What is the point of the Brigand Weapons?

Energon

What is the point of ripping opponents clothes? What does it look like when you do?

How do people look after their clothes are ripped?

They're left on their underwears.

And the point is fanservice, because why not. They seem to think the more appeal to fanservice, the merrier

Edited by Rapier

I could be wrong but Brigand Weapons also have other effects-- let me check the main site!

Strips enemy when user has weapon triangle advantage, ability to double attack +3

It does have gameplay perks too, but I do not know the new double attack system very well, so I can't tell you how good this other attribute is.

I hate all of the unnecessary fan service. Marriage and kids is cool, but the bikinis and facerubbing is gonna look really weird to people who don't know what I'm doing. : ]

LOL don't worry you are not the first to think that! Just avoid those options when you're playing with other people.

They're also great at building weapon ranks on E-ranked characters. Only one point less of power than iron weapons, plus they can activate skills and crit. The +3 Attack Speed doesn't hurt either.

I was lucky enough to get a Brigand Axe from My Castle right after I gained access to it. Made training Rinka and reclassed characters alot less of an annoyance.

I generally play with attack animations off, so the stripping doesn't bug me too much.

They're also great at building weapon ranks on E-ranked characters. Only one point less of power than iron weapons, plus they can activate skills and crit. The +3 Attack Speed doesn't hurt either.

I was lucky enough to get a Brigand Axe from My Castle right after I gained access to it. Made training Rinka and reclassed characters alot less of an annoyance.

I generally play with attack animations off, so the stripping doesn't bug me too much.

lol same here, it's a bit pain in the ass to train Rinkah without that Axe.. and the stripping only works if you have weapon triangle advantage.

I asked this a few times in the "I just want to know one thing" thread, but it never got answered.

Can you inflict the Brigand Weapons' stripping effect on a particular late-game boss, EVIL BOSS GUY?

Yes, it rips off his cape.

Brigand weapons are a godsend for low level weapon increases. I made Asyura a berserker as a recruited him to make his growths and bases awesome, and it worked perfectly. being able to use skills and crits makes it automatically better than bronze.

Maybe it's different for others, but the clothes thing was pretty funny at times, or just ignorable. It didn't impact me that much.

omg outright lol'd.

Do these weapons come pretty early on?

Actually, I think they're only available through My Castle.

Damnit, just the cape? I wanted to put him through the full Ghosts 'n' Goblins experience.

Ah, well.

I lol'd. Hard.

It only takes 15 visitor/battle points to get them all so it's ridiculously easy to get them.

Plus it caries over to other runs, so you can grind 15 points in hoshido birthright, and then use them in noir conquest as soon as that feature becomes avalible for people like mozume mozu. (time to get used to using localized names.)

Plus it caries over to other runs, so you can grind 15 points in hoshido birthright, and then use them in noir conquest as soon as that feature becomes avalible for people like mozume mozu. (time to get used to using localized names.)

(The names of the Japanese games are Byakuya Oukoku and Anya Oukoku. Hoshido and Nohr are the localized names of the kingdoms.)