Vacation/sick day on February 19th?

Klytus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only Friday Class ends at 10:15. My mail comes in around 1 or 2. I didn't think I would have to say this, but no, I won't actually have to miss any classes! That being said, if my first run of this game is anything like Awakening, I'm going to sustain myself on coffee and finish Birthright in about 2-3 days.

Edited by Avalanche

Grad School, BUT I've finished all my classes and just have research - my schedule is flexible and I have no specific hours of when I'm supposed to be in or out of the office; as long as I get work done, they don't care if I step out of the office or show up later one day… there IS historically a stars & planets discussion group on Fridays, but its at 11 AM… EB Games opens at 10 AM….

So I'll just go to EB Games on that day at 10, quickly test to see if everything is working, and head to the stars & planets group.

You kids have it rough these days. Back when I was in high school, we didn't know what games were coming out until we saw them on store shelves, and all we had to go on for game content was the artwork on the box. "A spaceship? That reflects my interests! Buy it!"

I don't drive so it will depend on if my mom's vacation for that week gets approved ( there is a lot of things happening where I live that week) if she gets the day off I will be there at 10 to pick my SE up, but otherwise I will have to wait until 6:30. Now to decide which path to play first and to make sure my budget has the money for the DLCs.

I freelance and work from home so I'm doing my best to ensure that I have nothing to do that week. But I have no control over the companies I work for's deadlines ;-; so I have my fingers crossed I can do nothing but play Fates that week.

I must hate myself. I am working from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and then I'm working a midnight. As well as Saturday afternoon. I am unfortunately hourly as well. No work means no pay at both my jobs. I will have to wait until Sunday or if I can squeeze in a couple hours before going to work.

I'm currently unemployed and am working on getting a GED as my health has made finishing high school too frustrating. For me it's a matter of when my mom can drive me to Best Buy where my pre-order is supposed to be shipped to. Considering that Friday's are usually flexible with her work schedule I should be able to get it as soon as the store opens. I've been able to do that with Splatoon and Happy Home Designer (the New 3DS bundle) so I doubt it would be much different. I'd drive to get it myself but I don't even have a permit because car insurance is expensive.

I go to high school online so all I have to do is make sure I've got all my assignments for Friday and Monday already turned in. I probably won't get the game until around 3 PM though since that's about when my brother gets home from college and his classes start at 10:30 AM, so there's no getting it before he leaves.

Edited by Ehrzeth

I stayed at my parents' place between semesters and a move abroad, so I had way too much time on my hands when it came out in Japan. I think I finished both routes in just a week, and even then it was slower for me because I needed to look up plenty of expressions/kanji.

I mean, who cares about sunlight and summer, right?

Edited by Thane

I dorm and my uni only gives free bus service to outside places on weekends so I won't be able to go to GameStop the 19th... I don't do online preorders because I don't want my dad to know I bought a game lol and I couldn't get a preorder in with GS in-store for the SE (I was week late because of the fact that I couldn't go to GS on the weekdays...) so I was hoping that if I somehow my GS got an extra (doubtful but there's hope) I would've been able to get it but I guess not. "OTL

I do have a preorder on Hoshido though and will be getting it on the 20th at least haha (I'll likely swap the preorder for the bundle though but my poor SD card space..).

I get every Friday and Saturday off, and the 19th is a payday for me!

Some say it might be...

Fates. :>

(Also also omg I just got the ACHHD bundle yesterday just for the regular sized N3DS so my FE Fates coverplates will fit on it!! The hype is real you guys!! Like theee weeks aaaaaaaaa)

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

UGH I WISH. T_T I have school, play practice, and then some school movie night (which I can't miss because I'm my middle school's president.) In the hour between play practice and student council i'm running to Gamestop and grabbing my SE. Staying up all night playing XD

What I would give to just sit at home and replay Awakening as I wait for the mailman to deliver my precious copy. Alas, the 19th is the first day of my math class, so I will be there for three hours, after that though I'm racing home!!

I guess it'll be nice to have something to keep me distracted through the day though. ;)

As I'm an undergrad, some classes do not necessarily require attendance. However, I do plan on getting up early so I can take a bus to get to the Gamestop closest to campus (there was one within walking distance of campus, but it got closed down last September) and get to there before opening hours, pick it up, and go back to campus and grab lunch and get to class (first class of that day is at 12PM).

Not from America but when it comes out in EU I'm planning to take the day off work/ a half day to go pick up my SE if it's on the Thursday, and if it's on the Friday I'll skip a morning lecture and go grab it on my way to uni. That is, if it comes out this semester. It won't. I'm kidding myself.

I stayed at my parents' place between semesters and a move abroad, so I had way too much time on my hands when it came out in Japan. I think I finished both routes in just a week, and even then it was slower for me because I needed to look up plenty of expressions/kanji.

I mean, who cares about sunlight and summer, right?

Don't you get too much of that in the summer where you live anyway? :P: