A very dragony question~!

Liz

Dheginsea isn't a dark dragon, he just happens to be coloured black.

And no, Fa can in no way "pwn" Dheginsea. He's much more powerful, and also protected by the goddess' blessing. Only those with Yune's blessing can damage him.

Dheginsea can do it. He is the strongest black dragon. Dragons are already strong, and black dragons are even stronger. The strongest black dragon = borderline god. He's also blessed by Ashera sooooo...I'd say Fa doesn't stand a chance. :D

Yeah that just pretty sums up, Dheginsea pwns all dragons ^_^

Edited by Luxord

Dheginsea is by far the most powerful dragon, and quite possibly the most powerful mortal in the whole FE series. But he's far from my favorite dragon; that title goes to either Fa or Chiki.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

• 2 weeks later...
Chainy is my favorite Mamkute. I won't say any more than that because it would contain spoilers for anyone who plans on playing Mystery of the Emblem. I'm not a very big fan of the others, although I give credit to Banutu for being the first Mamkute ever even if he is a hideous old fart with almost no growth.

THIS LOL. That part was awesome.

It's about time some other people voted for Dheginsea.

He's the most epic dragon ever! Wisdom of Ages is incredible and symbolizes him perfectly!

Yeah he is the one of the strongest boss dragons in FE!

He has the mantle which means it would be impossible for any other FE dragons like Myrh (sorry about the spelling) to even harm him.

Did I told you guys how much I hate Idoun. (Kefka Mode) I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate you, Idoun.

Seriously, she's the worst final boss in any video game. She's too damn easy.

Seriously, she's the worst final boss in any video game. She's too damn easy.
You do know people (myself included) look past that matter, right? With her backstory, what's actually not to love about the fallen angel among dragons? (Besides her obvious difficulty.)

You do know people (myself included) look past that matter, right? With her backstory, what's actually not to love about the fallen angel among dragons? (Besides her obvious difficulty.)

Yeah, actually, her story was kinda sad. Pure hearted and innocent girl forced to as a weapon of war. Kinda made me feel sorry for her.