Corrin Marriages

CaitlynMellark

Since Fates will be out in almost 19 days, have you all figured out who you will marry yet? I figured out who I'd marry way before a release date was announced. (The Japanese got Fates the day after my birthday. Damn them! jkjk) Also, 6 of my characters are from Awakening (yes I had 2 Awakening carts) & I will get SE (unless Gamestop ruins my life) so I will have 9 files. Any of your characters from Awakening?

CaitlynxKaden (Revelations, HardorLunatic/Casual, Main file, new character)

LucyxJakob (Conquest, Hard/Classic, only classic file, new character)

RobinxKaze (Birthright, Hard/Casual, Robin married Chrom in Awakening)

MockingjayxSilas (Birthright, Lunatic/Casual, Mockingjay also married Chrom in Awakening)

KitoraxOdin (Revelations, Hard/Casual, Kitora married Owain in Awakening (coincidence) )

ChasexAzura (Revelations, Hard/Casual, Chase married Lucina in Awakwning (Lusinga was also coincedence) )

JayxHinoka!Kinu (Birthright, Normal/Casual, Jay married Tiki in Awakening (Animal loving) )

CurventxLuna!Velour (Conquest, Hard/Casual, name suggested to by friend, new character)

CharlesxKagerou!Ophelia (Conquest, Hard/Casual, Charles married Panne in Awakening)

post-18391-0-42924700-1454210067_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any concrete decisions made as to who I'll be marrying for either of my Corrins. But I have it narrowed down to:

Kaz (Can't use Kaze like I'd like to):

Birthright: Reina, Caeldori, Felicia, Kinu, or Setsuna

Conquest: Niles, Nyx, Peri, Felicia, or Velour

Revelation: Niles, Reina, Nyx, Felicia, Peri, or Setsuna

Elodie:

Birthright: Izana, Kaden, Azama, Jakob, or Kaze

Conquest: Flannel, Odin, Jakob, Kaze, or Izana

Revelation: Jakob, Kaze, Kaden, Flannel, Odin, or Azama

While I could marry Niles in either Conquest or Revelation for Elodie, I kind of like to think of him as the male-only Corrin option for my playthroughs. XD

Conquest & Revelations: M!Corrin(just named Corrin because my name is actually Corrin)/Niles

Hoshido: No one coz I'm gay and still want to use the same Corrin. During my second Hoshido run I'll go F!Corrin/Asyura but I won't be happy about it. just let me gay marry everyone

I've finally decided on the pairings, after hours of contemplation. 15 playthroughs, here we go!

Hoshido: Takumi, Kaden, Kaze, Azama, Saizo or Hinata

Nohr: Xander, Niles, Leo, Odin, Silas

Revelation: Laslow, Azura, Joker, Reina, Orochi

The hype is so real right now.

Edited by yogurtdrink

I like to think of my Avatars from each game going forward as different distinct characters (unless we get direct sequels or something). I'm gonna do my usual thing of treating them as twins and go with the box art as the canon choice for each.

Conquest: Aryn (Femvatar) x Leo

I fell hard for him as soon as I first saw him in the April Direct trailer and despaired that nothing would come of it when I found out he was a sibling. Then came the reveal of the ability to S rank your adopted family and I was on the hype train again with a one way ticket all the way down to Leo Hell. I have no regrets....you know, so long as those supports don't end up being censored. I can't trust anything in this localization anymore sadly :<

Birthright: Coryn (Mavatar) x Azura

Combination of "OMG she looks pretty and is everything good that Ninian wasn't" with just being plain boring in regards to choosing a wife and not finding any other girl especially interesting.

Revelations: Will do 2 separate runs of each with the same marriage choice

I might one day do a Fem!Hoshido/Revelations run to marry Takumi if he ends up growing on me (and I suspect he might).

Edited by Silver Lightning

I'm gonna marry Mitsunari Ishida (from Basara) to Azura, because why not. Maybe it could help his Hideyoshi shaped hole in his Hideyoshi shaped heart. Maybe. Maybe not.

And then Tsuruhime (also from Basara) to Azama so she'll teach him a lesson and get War Priestess. But something tells me she'd rather get the Saizo or Kaze.

I want to mess around the Kamui customizer more to see if I can recreate more characters from other franchises. The most fun part is choosing their spouse lol.

What else... I dunno, I want to create a sexy dominatrix for Niles. It's sad I can't recreate Bayonetta.

I really like Ashura, but I dunno if I want to marry him.

On one playthrough I'll make a green haired female Avatar to marry Takumi and get a green haired Kisaragi to ROLFINATE.

Then I also wanted to recreate Lachesis/Raquesis and marry her off to Xander.

Also my totally awesome donut steel OC Foxxy Ladie will go with Xander and Ryoma in their respective routes, because she always aims for the top, but I dunno who she could go with in Revelations.

Hoshido: I am marrying Kaden first I've had my eyes on that fox boy since the second I saw him. Rinkah, and Suzukaze.

Nohr: Laslow, Jakob, and Ophelia

Revelations: Reina, and Flora just cause I want to pair everyone up with people from the opposite kingdoms and I want to play as the male avatar and not be screwed out of children. Really why couldn't they have given the guys just one more marriage option.

On Hoshido: Hinata first, and then Kaden and Kaze at some point. I'll probably stick to Asyura afterwards, though, or play my game of who-gets-C-support-first. As a MaMU, I'm between Reina/Scarlet…hmm...

Nohr is definitely Flora and maybe Flannel, but I like Flannel/Effie a lot, so that probably won't be until awhile haha.

I love seeing all these people want to marry Kaden

When you look up videos, nobody marries Kaden

SUPPORT THE FOX!

I'm leaning towards Kaden since marrying Kaze would be awkward since that's the name I use for most of my games.

As Scarlet/Crimson + Marx + Rinka with a +4 Str mod: Ryouma. For the OTP \o/
As Ryouma: Marx. See above

As an actual Kamui instead of pretending to be existing characters: Probably Tsubaki, Saizou, and Suzukaze.

Some Kamuisexuals to not get in the way of pairs I actually like: Scarlet (gonna do her as Ryouma), Yukimura, Asyura for Nohr and IK (Yuki why you no IK :c)

I actually really like Yukimura though

But really I'd rather they just add Crimson/Ryouma so i don't have to pretend

Edited by Thor Odinson

I originally had planned the following:

Hoshido: Cira (sun) x Silas

Nohr: Luna (moon) x Kaze

Revelation: Sora (sky) x Jakob

I wanted to create a headcanon of twins separated at birth in Hoshido and Nohr while Revelation was like the middle ground canon playthrough. However, when the name Luna was announced (since changed to Selena) I gave up that idea because I didn't want to have the same name. Instead, I think I will abandon that headcanon and go with whatever I feel like for the names at the time. I usually use the name Seraphina for all my rpgs or a form of the name (Serafi, Seranna, Serafina, etc) so I'll probably do the same for my first Hoshido playthough (leaning towards Serafi x Silas). For Nohr, I'm going to instead most likely do Yue (also means moon) x Flannel. In Revelations, I haven't decided (maybe Cira) but will marry Kaze.

It saddens me that Reina, Yukimura, Scarlet, Flora, and Gunter all only support with Corrin and Kanna...It's the SpotPass characters all over again. >_> But then again, that's topic for another post.

Conquest: Azura

Birthright: Azura

Revelations: Azura

Can't stop, won't stop. Azura is a top tier waifu and I will fight anyone who says otherwise to the death in a steel cage match.

Azura is my favourite Fates character and it's pretty ease to get a good Kanna/Shigure out of it, but I also like Hinoka, Reina and Oboro.

I'm gonna marry Mitsunari Ishida (from Basara) to Azura, because why not. Maybe it could help his Hideyoshi shaped hole in his Hideyoshi shaped heart. Maybe. Maybe not.

And then Tsuruhime (also from Basara) to Azama so she'll teach him a lesson and get War Priestess. But something tells me she'd rather get the Saizo or Kaze.

I want to mess around the Kamui customizer more to see if I can recreate more characters from other franchises. The most fun part is choosing their spouse lol.

I wish our Yukimura looked like #actualpuppy Yukimura. rip.

Anyway I had all of my pairings planned out in image form, but my old PC fried up and I lost all of it. But basically I've been shuffling things around and well...

Nohr: Laslow

Hoshido: Kaden or Tsubaki (i'lll marry both in different runs, then probably choose one to stick to)

IK: Kaze or Takumi

I'm still a little unsure with some of them, but:

Hoshido: Suzukaze, Takumi, Shinonome

Nohr: Suzukaze, Leo, Niles

Revelations: Suzukaze, Leo, Shinonome

i guess it's clear who my top choice is oops

I never really thought about it till now, but in Conquest...

As male: Camilla on first run, Sophie on the next

As female: Gunter Xander

and if I manage to get my little bro to fork over his Birthright...

As male: Goddamn they're all too good Oboro or Kagero on my first run, Hinoka second

As female: Either Ryoma because he's hawt (and this is coming from a straight guy) or Rhajat because fuck yeah lesbos

I don't know why, but I always feel weird having my avatar marry the second generation. XD Though, it is amusing to imagine one of the first generation characters as a grandpa/grandma. XD

I wish our Yukimura looked like #actualpuppy Yukimura. rip.

Anyway I had all of my pairings planned out in image form, but my old PC fried up and I lost all of it. But basically I've been shuffling things around and well...

Nohr: Laslow

Hoshido: Kaden or Tsubaki (i'lll marry both in different runs, then probably choose one to stick to)

IK: Kaze or Takumi

E-eep!

So cute!! I want to draw him with those clothes now! ahfhsafheih!!1i3hrfihseif!! If Yukimura was in the game I'd be rightfully pissed at the removal of skinship!(jk)

Uh... anyway...

This time around I'm not very tempted to play as the male avatar due to the fact that I only get one child unless I marry Azura. I had sort of a similar problem in Awakening, but hm.

Plus there is the problem that you don't get two children with the male avatar, which is alright in Nohr, but in IK and Hoshido, it's a bit of a bummer.

Oh, I forgot... I want to marry Ryoma with a blue haired female avatar to get Ike, lol.

Everyone eventually so I can fill the support logs.

My final 9 files will be as follows:

Hoshido:

Toulamei (100% OC) x Silas

Zaraki (character themed) x Reina

Shiyo (character themed) x Kaden

Nohr:

Adell (sort of OC. Somewhat based on avatar of same name from Awakening) x Velour

Sayaka (or Aria. Still haven't finalized her name yet. Character themed, with some adjustments) x Odin

Espa (somewhat re-worked OC) x Flora

Revelation:

Kuri (self-insert, for the lack of a better word. I don't really like the term) x Anna

Dodger (OC for everything but the name. Completely based on avatar of same name from Awakening) x Shinonome

Zedd (Almost completely based on male avatar of same name from Awakening, with a few changes to his personality) x Niles

However, for each of my first playthroughs of each story I'm going to play it by ear. I want my first story experience to be more natural and less calculated. Whoever I wind up marrying will probably be whoever I wind up liking the most, and not likely any of the above mentioned characters.

Edited by Magic Ike