Corrin Marriages

CaitlynMellark

Since a good number are listing top 3+:

Nohr: Effie, Flannel, and Ophelia (Laslow, Gunter, and Arthur are runner ups)

Hoshido: Reina, Hinata, and Takumi (Shinonome, Kaze, and Scarlet are runner ups)

Revelations: Hinoka, Leo, and Xander (Oboro, Elise, and Asyura are runner ups)

Kisiragi is too pure for marriage.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have SIX playthroughs, and six Corrins ready for my Special Edition runs, each with a seperate Waifu/Husbando

Nohr! Male: Gabriel/Camilla

Nohr! Female: Adrian/Laslow

Hoshido! Male: Gene/Oboro

Hoshido! Female: Tiki!Morgan/Yukimura

Revelations! Male: Ki/Beruka Saved the best waifu for last

Revalations! Female: Tiki who will remain unpaired. She's loyal to my Awakening avatar, aka Solid Snake, after all

E-eep!

So cute!! I want to draw him with those clothes now! ahfhsafheih!!1i3hrfihseif!! If Yukimura was in the game I'd be rightfully pissed at the removal of skinship!(jk)

Uh... anyway...

This time around I'm not very tempted to play as the male avatar due to the fact that I only get one child unless I marry Azura. I had sort of a similar problem in Awakening, but hm.

Plus there is the problem that you don't get two children with the male avatar, which is alright in Nohr, but in IK and Hoshido, it's a bit of a bummer.

Oh, I forgot... I want to marry Ryoma with a blue haired female avatar to get Ike, lol.

They removed skinship because it's why Masamune lost an eye. i know i wanna pet the puppy person too

I was thinking abuot that too, but I've decided I probably won't be doing many 100% "get all the kids" runs so

Nohr: ... Flora maybe, or Niles

Hoshido: Oboro

IK: Oboro... again...

Hoshido: Scarlet, Hana (us sharing a Birthday really pushed it over the edge), Kaze (on my Female Avatar run)

Nohr: Ophelia

Revelation: Azura (Just feels right)

Dang, I feel bad that I want to marry so few people in comparison to you all...

Everybody. I am marrying everybody. For the support logs.

I actually intend to go through Hoshido unmarried (because my "canon" spouses are in Nohr), and I'll be ghost-filing so I can collect the supports as I go as I recruit the characters. It'll be so much easier this time around because of the multiple save slots, and also because I'm going through each route twice simultaenously with both of my avatars. One male, and one female. Nohr will be a little harder because of the inability to grind without the DLC, but I'll follow the same routine if I can... I am a bit of a completionist, and I want to get every single support in as few runs as I possibly can. I did it well enough in Awakening, (which admittedly had far more chances to do so), so I think I'll be able to do the same in Fates. I'm hoping by the time I get to my fifth and sixth run (Revelations) that I'll have totally completed the support log.

But, for the final spouses in Nohr and Revelations, it'll be the royal siblings; Camilla and Marx.

I'm planning on marrying Silas in each Hoshido, Conquest and Revelations. My decision was sealed once I heard his sweet, sweet English voice.

Honestly, I'm just too emotionally attached to him to marry anyone else. Niles, Kaze, Jakob were all other possibilities.

Dunno if I plan on playing M!Kamui/Corrin but for sure

Hoshido: Takumi, takumi, takumi (cough), Kaden (Nishiki), maybe saizou and ryouma

Nohr: Xander, Niles, Leon and Flannel (leaning towards flannel though)

Revelations: Takumi and probably the others I like in both hoshido and nohr

Might marry kaze in either hoshido or revelations, will derp around on that

Edited by Sindiyah

"ANYTHING CAN CHANGE!"

(Thanks, Chrom.)

Buuut, I'm fairly confident that somewhere along the course of my journeys, I'll marry Rinka, Oboro, Setsuna, and/or... Well, I thought I would marry Effie, but that EN voice right now... Gotta wait till the game comes out to hear more. Hoshido has so many great women: the aforementioned trio above, Hana, Crimson looks really cool, Kagerou has a super sexy JP voice (which doesn't matter, but I wanted to mention it anyway). However, Nohr's ladies just haven't appealed to me yet. The only other option I have left in this pre-release speculation is Flora, who I'm refraining from learning more about in order to avoid story spoilers. Oh, and I've omitted the option of marrying the children. Those kids are literally newborn babies as far as I'm concerned.

So yeah. We shall see...

Nohr: Niles

Hoshido: Saizou

Revelations: Elise (or maybe Azura, not sure...)

But I'm most interested in Saizou. I'm on the fence about his English voice acting, but I've only heard a few lines so I'll wait until the games release before I make any final judgments.

These are who I will marry the female Avatar to.

Birthright: Subaki, Takumi and Kaze. Maybe Silas.

Revelation: Same three as above though might consider Leo, Xander and Silas.

As for the male Avatar, I have only got Azura as a partner for him so far.

There may be a few others I decide on for the female Avatar and the same goes for the male one.

I intend to name the female Avatar after myself in my first playthrough of both games and marry Subaki as I fancy him. I may name the female Avatar likewise in a second playthrough but marry Takumi because I quite like him as well.

With the other male characters, female Corrin will either retain her name and appearance or become a character of my own creation bearing another name alongside a different hair colour, style and face.

Edited by phoenixmiko

Well for the most part I am marrying Niles everywhere I can. My other files will mainly be optimization files/IT'S CANON FILES:

Birthright-Hinoka!Caledori

Conquest-Charlotte!Siegbert

Revelation-Felicia!Midoriko (Don't judge me)/Azura (For my canon run)

I'll use the same Femui for Conquest and Revelation and will most likely marry her to Silas in both. Kinda tend to stick with pairings once I've paired them up for the first time.

For Birthright I'd like to use Mamui, but I'm unsure with whom to pair him up. My first choice would be Flora, but that doesn't seem to be an option in Hoshido. Maybe Felicia, Mozu or Setsuna instead.

Edited by May_Patra

So far I've been playing as male Avatar because I want tactician class (which locked to male units) though Awakening skill from Great Lord seems tempting.. and I've married:

Birthright : Felicia!Midoriko (for Logbook Extravagance and Ogre Strike skill)

Conquest : not yet but maybe Elise!Ophelia
Revelations: Nyx!Rhajat (Magic specialized), Charlotte!Velour (Str specialized)

I haven't decided on any pairings for Female Avatar, but so far my pairings for Male Avatar

Birthright: Kinu

Conquest: Flora

Revelations: Azura

Going to use the first two playthroughs to look at the pairings and figure out if there's any kid I don't particularly like, due to the spouse shortage problem. As of now, I'm pretty sure that in the Revelations universe, Deere isn't going to exist.

I've undergone careful consideration for my Kamui!Pairings, based only on the most intricate and detailed process: Random.org.

Nohr

Uzume (Femui) x Odin - The dark gods deemed it imperative that the glorious and coveted abs that Odin possessed had to be passed onto the next generation. Enter Uzume. Their child, Ophelia, shall bring about the most adorable battle cries to have ever damned the Hoshido forces. Kanna as well will bring them to their knees at the sight of his cuteness and unicorn/dragon-thing prowess. (MC named after the Buddhist goddess of the same name.)

Daikoku (Mamui) x Charlotte - She was drawn in by his wealth and uncanny luck. He was drawn in by her banging shape and tendency to swing around an axe like a grown man. Kanna was drawn in because she had little choice in the matter. I, as the player, had little do do with the coupling. (MC named after one of the Seven Lucky Gods in Japanese mythology).

Hotei (Mamui) x Zero - Not only does he have an eyepatch, which represents the gift of swank, he shares the voice of a man damned to walk the land because of stone mask and fantabulous posing. At night, Hotei is lulled to sleep with whispers of "MUDA MUDA MUDA!" into his left ear. (MC named after one of the Seven Lucky Gods in Japanese mythology).

Hoshido

Kannon (Femui) x Saizou - The moment she laid eyes on his piece of man cleavage, fiery spirit and badass ninja mask, Kannon knew Saizou was to be hers. All treats she made to court him were stashed away and given to their son, Gurei, who ate them without bias or concern. Kanna watched, curious, as his mother never looked his father in his face, only at his man boobs that peeked out. (MC named after Japanese diety Kannon).

Hachima (Mamui) x Hinoka - While taboo despite the spoiler, Hachima could not resist Hinoka's powerful thighs nor her ability to take to the skies with nothing but her lance. Hinoka accepted, promising to train until her thighs were strong enough and her hands spun fast enough to lift Hachima's dragon form high into the skies. Kanna had little to say as did I when drawing the couple. (MC named after Japanese diety Hachiman).

That is all. They were totally unfunny. I don't really care. I took that naming theme up to eleven, bruh.

Edited by SaiSymbolic