PSA: US Fates Special Edition Restock

Zerosabers

I managed to get it into my cart, but it wouldn't let me check out because apparently Walmart won't ship to my zip code.

This is un-fucking-believable. I was so close.

Have you tried calling them? I had the same problem, but I talked to a rep who was able to sort it out for me.

Edited by REL

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might just be a place holder but I figured it be best to share it right now anyways.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fire-Emblem-Fates-Special-Edition-Nintendo-3DS/49550428

nncHSl.jpg

Went to the link saying it had technical difficulties.

No such since the traffic already killed it and orders are already out! It may go on display the next day if this were to be true.

Edited by PuffPuff

Dang, I was in class when it first went live and then I was taking a nap for the most recent one.

Oh well, I already had a pre-order on Hoshido in GS and soon will be getting a larger SD card... I suppose the keychains will be sufficient enough to make up for the special edition for me. Maybe. ;w;

Reposting this here so more fans get a chance to order:

I mentioned that the mobile app worked earlier but couldn't figure out why it was only for me. It seems to be a result of using an 8 month old version of the app (that I guess doesn't have the code to support the zip code issue) and I've confirmed that it still lets me place an order, even on my tablet. If anyone else is using android and wants to sideload the old version, I've extracted my copy here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PKId8LxETRbjRpQk1Jc0NwLTQ/view?usp=sharing

I mentioned that the mobile app worked earlier but couldn't figure out why it was only for me. It seems to be a result of using an 8 month old version of the app (that I guess doesn't have the code to support the zip code issue) and I've confirmed that it still lets me place an order, even on my tablet. If anyone else is using android and wants to sideload the old version, I've extracted my copy here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PKId8LxETRbjRpQk1Jc0NwLTQ/view?usp=sharing

Registered to let people know that I gave this a shot and it let me both add it to my cart and place the order. It's currently "processing," so we'll see if it actually goes through or not. Thanks for the help, Kurtog!

Registered to let people know that I gave this a shot and it let me both add it to my cart and place the order. It's currently "processing," so we'll see if it actually goes through or not. Thanks for the help, Kurtog!

Just now?

Yeah, a lot of people over on Reddit are having a lot of luck with this. Hopefully some more people here can manage to snag one!

Wait. Did Gamestop actually restock, or are you talking about the glitch that led to them taking preorders after they had already sold out?

I guess it was the glitch that I was talking about.

And apparently, I found out on Nowinstock that EB Games did open up preorders again back on the 22nd. For fifteen minutes.

I've already preordered Conquest and Birthright from Best Buy, so I'm not extremely desperate to get the SE, but I would really like it. However, it seems I have really low chances of actually snagging one. (still crossing my fingers for walmart canada or best buy to restock though, maybe for longer than fifteen minutes if possible)

And apparently, I found out on Nowinstock that EB Games did open up preorders again back on the 22nd. For fifteen minutes.

>:O I didn't get any email notification of this!

Email notification my big toe!

Edited by carefreejules

Well, the struggles of still being young enough to the point that parents can still tell you what to do.

No SE for me since I already preordered Birthright. Gods!

I'm getting the Conquest game on the 1st of March if no luck with the SE since I'm not waiting a day later to get the game. Went to Gamestop and still said that I can get the keychain if I get Conquest, or the Birthright game! Can get the case as well.

Edited by PuffPuff

Just posting to say the Special Edition (US version) doesn't appear on amazon.com, from my experience when an item is temporarily removed it's when they're going to re-release it, so those still needing one may want to watch amazon.