Carge's Coffee Shop - Get your cookies and caffeine things here

Carge

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since I'm always excited at the prospect of food, here's a picture of a dog that looks similar to mine cause I don't have any pictures of him on hand: http://schools.lcss.us/lhsve/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Yorkie_50647647b7cf1.jpg

And a story I had to make up with him for a paper in English.

[spoiler=The basic summary]So, I said that I once had a dream, falling into this Alice in Wonderland-esque world. My dog, whose name is Adonis, caught me, but the catch is that he was suddenly a giant. I was like, "What the hell, boy?" but he's a dog and can't speak so lol. He was also apparently addicted to coffee (inspired by an OC of mine), and took me on this long-winded search for caffeine. Eventually when we found some coffee for him, I found a door and then woke up to my alarm. Moral of the story is, try not to pull stuff outta your butt after procrastinating. Funny thing is that was my best story out of all my others in the class. This wasn't everything but this was back like 2-3-ish years ago so I don't remember everything.

No dying until you've submitted a 1,000-word essay on why each entry deserves to win, with at least three external sources and possibly some antimatter thrown in :P:

Well... don't die.

You've got a bigger than you future ahead of you

this is late but thank you this is very okay :_;

No dying until you've submitted a 1,000-word essay on why each entry deserves to win, with at least three external sources and possibly some antimatter thrown in :P:

NO

WHY KPOP EXISTS

I'M SUFFERING , THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

i agree