Paperblade

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Made By Euklyd]

65a1a9758e.png

I didn't betray anyone who didn't betray me first, at least as far as I can remember. I might be missing something.

Edited by Refa

What happened to Rein and Hannah? Two people shot me on the night that I died, so it wouldn't have made a difference either way honestly (unless I'm missing something).

BLITZ YOU WERE SO GOOD CONGRATS SO MUCH

you started out this game allied with like everyone and so tied up, and you ended it by playing superb without backstabbing your allies. good show, except for the wanting to die
MgoTXpJl.png

Tldr I betrayed Ms. Andrews, Blitz, Refa, Euklyd, Marth, and Mitsuki and totally deserved to die. If Chen had lived until N2 I say with full confidence our team could have won the game. At least I went out with honor, I could have killed Blitz but he didn't kill Hannah so I let him live.

if chen was still alive I'd have my team be sending in fake actions and swap them five minutes to deadline

also I'm not sure how you would've been able to kill blitz

by the way, this calls for a makafe compilation

all the drawings i've done through the course of the game:

1 2 3

hey, it would have been satisfying to have had makaze win with elie

can't pomf, could someone mirror?

;~;

Hannah actually lost her vest N1, but it wasn't reported until she died or something along those lines.

As for me, I never "betrayed" anyone, but I'm guilty of making promises I couldn't keep

ironically I chose my least trustworthy ally to uphold

although if my shot actually went through N3 when I died although idk if this is a game that does that I accidentally killed you Euklyd sorry

i'm pretty sure I was the last person in the game to learn every alias and didn't even know any of the ones from the final night

the images aren't exactly new but i can upload them on boonce

2 3

good show lads

THEY'RE STILL SO GOOD

although if my shot actually went through N3 when I died although idk if this is a game that does that I accidentally killed you Euklyd sorry

i'm pretty sure I was the last person in the game to learn every alias and didn't even know any of the ones from the final night

dw there was nothing accidental about my death, Gaius and Makaze orchestrated it entirely

THEY'RE STILL SO GOODdw there was nothing accidental about my death, Gaius and Makaze orchestrated it entirely

man all this stuff behind the scenes maybe I really should be more involved

i didn't even get the satisfaction of betrayal besides technically abandoning life after getting threatened

how did people figure that out again? was it chen's role?

i didn't even get the satisfaction of betrayal besides technically abandoning life after getting threatened

figure which out? if you mean roles and aliases, then yea, chen's role

I am really sad I couldn't win with all the people I teamed up with, well a lot of you at least, I didn't want to win with a few of you as well. I am glad I was right about both Gaius and Makaze trying to betray me (looks like the wizard is back! or it was probably something else) and am really glad I had as many allies without the support of whom I wouldn't have been able to come this far (you know who you guys are, lol, I won't need to mention you). I would also like to thank a special group who helped me out this game and I am really sorry I shot them all down... I will make up for it next game.

Also, every game I play, I use different and new strategies, till I win with them/the strategies completely succeed. Since I am done with the team up with everyone strategy, I probably won't be teaming up with a whole lot of people anytime soon (since I have some new plans to try out). But, if anyone is interested in working with me, don't hesitate to contact me!

And also, I will be hosting my eimm soon. Like right after I die in Prims mafia game (people should sign up there so that the game can start and I can die soon, since I always die by N1 after all). If you want to sign up, PM me a character and alias and I won't post a topic, until I get at least 15 sign ups.

hey, it wasn't a threat, it was a polite command for you to get off of life!

Hannah actually lost her vest N1, but it wasn't reported until she died or something along those lines.

As for me, I never "betrayed" anyone, but I'm guilty of making promises I couldn't keep

ironically I chose my least trustworthy ally to uphold

WAIT WAS I THE LEAST TRUSTWORTHY????

You never lied to me afaik o.o

this eimm had top quality memes, tbh

hope the next one comes out with even better ones

God, this Eimm was top quality overall. Loved it so much. And as a bonus, I met so many people, much more than my last 3(?) eimms put together.

The two people who won were the only two people I talked to* and consequently the two people I messaged "Good Luck Don't Die <_<b" during the final night. Makes you think!!!! But yeah good job guys even if I lost u made me proud :')

*not counting SB who was like "is dynamite you cause if not I'm gonna kill you" then died because I shot him LMAO

Edited by Prims